Jigsaw

Saw an advanced screening of Jigsaw last night.

What fucking dogshit. You'd think people trying to revive the series wouldn't make the blandest, most by-the-numbers Saw movie of all time.

It's like an R-rated episode of CSI.

Guess what, turns out Jigsaw left even more tapes and traps before he died, and convinced even more people to become his accomplice by mutilating them in some way.

only watching if Dr. Gordon is responsible for all the medical and surgical knowledge of the traps.

Why do you people willingly go watch these awful fucking movies? Just watch something good. For fuck's sake.

He's not.

MoviePass. And there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of horror movies worth seeing out at the moment.

Gordon wasn't put into the movies until the 7th and final. I imagine they'll introduce him if Jigsaw is picked up as a franchise

>watching horror movies
but WHY?

They're separating this from the clusterfuck of the original series. Doctor Gordon will not come back, neither will Amanda or Hoffman.

It baffles me that anyone here actually gives a shit about this. I didn't even know this movie existed until today. Why do you people put so much time into this garbage and then complain when it stinks?

Are the traps any good?

but saw was never any good beyond maybe the first one.
needle pit? really?

No. Bailey Jay has been looking worse for wear. Don't even get me started on Sarina.

>Final words of the film weren't 'Game Over'
IT'S RUINED

he's not jigsaw so it makes sense right? or was he also trained by the original jigsaw?

He was Jigsaw's first apprentice before either Mark Hoffman or Amanda Young.

Which completely contradicts the other movies. That's why I fucking hate it when movies do this. And did John Kramer have cancer or not?

He did have cancer.

He had, and Logan, his first apprentice accidentally swapped his x-ray tags which made the cancer be detected some time later. Jigsaw, however, felt bad for him, thinking he had committed a non-malicious mistake, and brought him in as his apprentice.

It was interesting that they pulled a similar twist to Final Destination 5 by revealing that parts of the film were actually set in the past but overall it was pretty boring.

Jigsaw also thought that it was unfair for Logan to die in the bucket trap since he was not conscious to hear the message.

I was also not expecting the outcome of that trap with the black guy. I thought he was going to get burned alive but he was fucking torn to shreds.

Has there ever been a more disappointing series? the first Saw was a decent film but god damn it went downhill quickly.

just go watch Cube if you havent already

its actually good

Some traps were cool and they used a lot of practical effects but overall it's always been a garbage series that for some reason decided to the most complicated convulted bullshit.
Nonstop flashbacks, retcons, time twists, plans that don't work if one minor thing turned out differently, and everyone ever is a secret aprentice even if it makes no sense.

Saw VI was one of the better ones because the overarching game made sense and Hoffman escaping the trap actually was suprising for once

>the first Saw was a decent film but god damn it went downhill quickly.

First they tried selling BEEG TWEEST and failed then they thought they'd built a mythos that people were interested in so they kept digging that grave like it was the plot of Lost.

The moment danny glover was killed i knew it would end bad

i sure do love those moments where they let a Parkinson's victim edit their footage and it turns into an orgy of seizure and epileptic cuts and flashes

So why did the aprendice waited 10 years to do anything? Not even one game