Will Miyley Cyrus ever pursue acting ever again?

Will Miyley Cyrus ever pursue acting ever again?
Hannah Montanna was pure unfiltered Kino

hopefully in BLACKED desu

Probably since her music career relaunch was a fucking disaster. Luckily she's a white woman so she has infinite chances to try and try again. Well, at least until she turns 30.

hnng fuck when did she get hot? I thought she was a troll

Rumor has it that she always cock-hungry and sex obsessed due that show but the show runners did their best to keep it on the down low to maintain her wholesome family image.

10/10
anyone claiming otherwise is reddit

this

when she was assassinated for being about to out the pedo ring, and replaced with a lookalike

>Probably since her music career relaunch was a fucking disaster.
Are you retarded

well they did a damn good job

this would be for the best

I really need someone to hack uncle terry's private stash of her.

lol child please go away. If you really think a #5 debut album with drops to #36 in the second week for someone like Miley is anything short of fucking disastrous especially after her intense rebranding/marketing specifically designed to appeal to white america you are an idiot.

Whatever then, go jerk off to nicki minajs fat ass then

fuck im beating off...

BLACKED debut when?

stop it miley is not for lewd

>no actual penetration
pathetic desu

she's a good lad

perfect for it

>Hannah Montanna was pure unfiltered Kino
This word is so used here nowadays its getting hard to tell if its ironic or not

Miley is dead. This is a replacement. Somebody post the proof, I'm at work r/n.

Looks like any BLACKED star. She'd fit right in.

I'd watch it

>She's missing a pimple, the FBI killed her!

Fucking retards on here.

when she was 16 she was

>that leaked pissing photo
pure kino

Hannah montanna was my teenage years
>I remember skipping school to see the movie.

she's a filthy skank

skanks can be hot, user
ugly skanks usually can't get enough dick to qualify as a skank in the first place

>me on the left

she was pretty good on that woody allen show

What went so right?

>ugly skanks
I don't think you understand men

>not deleting this thread
>but banning for posting pics in thread

Hella fucking epic mods

is your pic related?

How else will they justify their "job"?
T. Beta orbiter

putting on that much weight and none of it's gone to her tits, what a waste.

>T. Beta orbiter
i would love for you to explain how you reached that conclusion.

I want to see her get absolutely DEMOLISHED

Black dicks, white dicks, I don't care what colour they are as long as they're as big as her forearm

Imagine her getting gangbanged hardcore and like 12 guys just cum inside all of her holes one after another and then she has to drink it all out of a big cup.

James Gunn put her voice in the Marvel Cinematic Universe

>"I was admiring the tone of Miley Cyrus's voice," Gunn told BuzzFeed News of The Voice judge. "I find her funny and likable and sweet. I liked that she cared about the contestants. So I was like, I think she would be a funny person to have as a voice [in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2]. So we contacted her, and she said yes. She came in and recorded, and she was a delight to work with."

Who does she voice?

am baby groot xddd

>During the interview Feige playfully asked Gunn who the voice of Mainframe is to which he responded, “Miley Cyrus.”

>Then he goes on to say, “that’s a real hot scoop” and now I’ve got that scoop for you directly from Gunn…

>“I was watching “The Voice” and I [thought] she’s so likable and her voice is awesome, she’s got the best voice. And then I asked Kevin, what do you think about casting Miley Cyrus as the voice of Mainframe? He was like well if you think we can get her… and I got her to do it.”

cant believe a sex tape hasn't leaked yet. fingers crossed man. I would blow so many loads to it.

>cant believe a sex tape hasn't leaked yet
surprised as well

That more or less describes her 'work' with the flaming lips

We NEED more of those leaks. I can't believe there isn't more. Leak them already fucking niggers

How can she go so flawlessly from being a total qt to the biggest slut on earth and still look good doing both? Is she the Chosen One?

Damn, that cock wants to get out and penetrate Miley so badly.