But why eat people?

But why eat people?

to consume their essence

Those of us that operate on the fringe of society are nature's way of experimenting.

Dahmer did it because he wanted his victims to be a part of him.

Why does podesta do it?

If we all eat just one person the world would be a better place.

Many different reasons. Be it spiritual, sexual or dominating ones will over another. Motives change depending on the era and culture

If you eat a cannibal the number of cannibals in the world stays the same.

Human taste like pork. Pork taste good. Yummy

Vorefags, when will they learn amirite

I wouldnt mind eating a qt3.14. Maybe the legs. Definitely not the vagina.

Because he was forced to eat his imouto or some shit idk.

Not if you were already a cannibal beforehand though.

They're always saying there's too many people and not enough food. If everyone ate just one person, that halves the problem overnight.

I thought the movie was meh

Many serial killer have abandonment or rejection issues

To hunt the most dangerous game?

If animals that live in mud and their own shit taste this good, imagine how much better humans taste like.

He wanted to eat God.
People are made in the image of God.

is this bait?

Didn't he get raped by a chef or something in the prequel movie?
I can't remember, that shit was so bad, I just remember it tried to somehow establish and justify his backstory but at the same time revealed that he was always a sociopath

Eating people seemed to be a trophy thing, not a "steal their power" thing since he generally killed and ate people he didn't like

He became a cannibal because his sister got eaten by nazi soldiers in WWII, not even bullshitting

>have an interesting character whose behavior and psyche is the entire point of the story
>can't actually come up with a convincing reason for why this character would exist

He's seen things you people wouldn't believe.

Chemical imbalance in the brain.