Why didn't superman say Martha in the beginning of the fight?

Why didn't superman say Martha in the beginning of the fight?

Because he didn't know that's what it would take to stop Bats

This one was probably one of the stupidest scenes ever made in the history of America

I agree, "Orange slices lmao xD" was much more kino

Pleb detected

Spot the triggered DCuck.

>when the DCuck gets triggered and goes muh marlel
Dumb capeshit poster

Martha was the better joke imo

who calls their mother by her first name

Someone who'd delirious from getting the shit beaten out of them for the first time in two years and is suffering from temporary Kryptonite poisoning

I think it sounds great on paper but it was just poorly executed.
The intention of the scene is actually really clever for a cape movie

that joke was fine
fatasses who never played sport don't get it

He was probably trying to say "Save Martha Kent" but couldn't get it out because Batman was choking him. Watch it again, he makes kinda of a choking sound after saying Martha.

>calls their mother by her first name when talking with a complete stranger

I observed sports in my youth, I'm well aware of what it's referring to

what intention?

I'm not sure its the intention or the execution what bothers me, but the literal fact they were suppose to become best buddies after such a plebeian "argument". So suddenly Batman forgot the future he saw, he forgot about Mexican Flash's warning, he forgot about his own ideals about how even if there is 1% chance Superman turns evil he has to be stopped, about how he hates the chaos Superman has brought. Because the faggots share a mother's name? Come the fuck on

he didn't know batman was autistic yet

>I observed sports in my youth
This is the most pathetic post ever made.

Where did your parents go wrong with you? Specially your dad.

pleb

>"Bruce. I was wrong. You have to listen to me. Lex wants to...*gets deafened by sound waves"
>"You have to listen to me! You don't understand!"
>Bats gets in his face, Supes pushes him, then for the next 10 minutes proceeds to take 2 kryptonite rounds to the face & dragged all over hell

He tried, user. And its a movie.

>And its a movie.
the brainlet argument

I don't get why he didnt say mom or mother. Who thinks of their mom and says their first name?

>Bats Vee Sups
>movies that women and low test fags will never understand

why didn't he throw him into the sun, sunk him in the ocean, lasered him, threw a truck on him, ripped his head off, ripped off his leg and beat him to death with it, or gave him the god's elbow and shot that fucker right into the liquid layer of molten magma?

Why in the fuck indeed...

>Expecting realism in any capshit

There's only one, faggot. Everything else is throwaway fodder.

not an argument

No he didn't. He's fucking Superman. This fight was so fucking forced it makes me sick.

Why are people getting so angry?
The "I don't understand BvS because I'm too much of a pleb," is great meme!

because he didn't want to, you cuck

a bigger question is why would Batman, a supposedly intelligent bean. Shoot the second gas canister AT Superman as he is flying towards Batman.

That's like the most retarded tactical decision ever. Superman could have dodged it and the canister would have flown beyond reach. When I saw him prepare the shotgun I was like "he is gonna shoot either the ground to cover himself in gas, or at the ceiling and make it bounce on top of Superman which would look pretty fucking kino", instead the fucking retard shoot it forwards and somehow it magically hit Superman because of plot convenience.

Aboslutely retarded. I honestly walked away from the theatre right there and never looked back.

>>Bats gets in his face, Supes pushes him,
If Superman wants to be heard, why not just grab the fucker and fly upwards so they can have a discussion outside of Batman's tricks? Retard film

why did bat man think those shitty weapons would stop superman?

From a retarded, meatheaded director. Visuals aren't everything, Zack.

>god tier superhero vs mere human

hurr durr he tried everything but batman didn't listen

>because he didn't want to, you cuck

yes he didn't initially but later he came at him with intent to hurt him instead of killing/incapacitating him from a distance which he could have done in a gazillion different ways. Instead he charged at an enemy who was in possession of weapons that could kill him.

You are all dumb as shit, the movie was a Christian allegory. Superman and Batman acted retarded because religion is retarded.

admittedly it should still have worked given that to Batfag Supes' movement speed would basically be indistinguishable from teleportation and thus it would be impossible for him to react

why didn't superman tell doomsday about martha?

why didn't they just fly the eagle to save Martha?

Why did Superman immediately attacked Doomsday without negotiating first?

Also I lol'd at the explosion scene viewed from outside the planet like if this was fucking dragon ball Z. A explosion seen from outerspace would have been the size of a country, yet Metropolis was untouched

I love how DCucks immediately bring up Marvel to try and defend their shitty movies. I don't understand would you try so hard to justify your obsession with shitty superhero movies, much less the way less competent DC

Batman laid at least two traps for Superman. Probably more. Superman got interrupted, moved the fight and tried to show Batman how futile it was given Superman's power, and then got dosed with Kryptonite

He did. Took the fight to the top of a building. Started talking, then Batman shot him with Kryptonite

>He did. Took the fight to the top of a building.
That's not what I said he should have done.

Also they started the fight atop the fucking building

If Batman and Superman were literally neighbors then why didn't Superman just take 5 minutes and fly over the bay and take care of Bane and his nuclear shenanigans?

because there needed to be a fight

because he hates white people

why do you think he intervenes more in the middle east than America?

Yeah. It became life or death when Kryptonite came out.

Which is why I'm talking about when the battle started? Do you have brain damage or somethign

Why did he land and walk over to batman instead of floating over after he found out they're are floor traps.

>They work for their mother, the pie baking lady

>MARTHA?

>they started the fight atop the fucking building

Superman confronts Batman in the street. Then they go to the top. What are you talking about?

Why didn't Superman just fly away lmao

> Dat Auralnauts fight commentary.

"The gas appears to be Superman's kryptonite"

Why would someone who is bulletproof dodge a bullet?

But yeah, this movie sucked dick.

Batman literally tanked a bullet to the back of his head. I don't know how the fuck he did it.

>because of the name
but thats exactly where youre wrong. hearing the name just makes batman hesitate for a moment because hes a mental wreck. while he hesitates, superman tells him to save his mother, obviously something batman can sympathize with. batman then thinks superman cant possibly be bad if with what he thinks is his dying breath all he can think of is how his mother is in danger

Wonder Woman will teach him the art of staring at flying bullets

sheeeeeet

Wonder Woman is faster than Superman?

>DCEU literally BTFO marvel's asshole with their first three movies
>HURR DCEU IS SHIT
suck a dick marvelet, when will you faggots realize DCEU is superior

>hearing the name just makes batman hesitate for a moment
He hesitated for literal minutes dude. Lois Lane went from the Daily Planet to Gotham in the time Batman was in shock.
>batman then thinks superman cant possibly be bad
Absolutely retarded. He saw in the future that Superman turns evil after he lost someone important to him. He KNOWS Superman can be evil, its not even him being wrong, its a fact.

Batman knowing Superman cares about his mom does not change the fact he will kill everyone. It does not change Flash's warning. It does not change that Superman crippled an office worker of his, and it does not change Superman killed that faggot that died in the building, nor that little girl's family.

Batman knows Zod came to earth because of Superman, and knows Superman is the source of all evil. Makes no sense to switch sides the way he did, shaking hands with Superman literally 10 seconds after Lois Lane explained to him what the fuck was Superman mumbling about

He didn't anticipate getting his ass handed to him by a mere human.