Ungrateful big lip, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth, cotton picking...

Ungrateful big lip, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth, cotton picking, wide nosed breathing all the white man's air, watermelon eating, rocks in your shoes walking, spear chucking, ass hanging out, suspicious looking, ashy skin, crack smoking, smelly, nappy haired, sheboon loving, drug selling, always casuinh a ruckus swarthy jungle apes

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/mGsJeXOqoQ1gVq8GcldLSQ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sup Forums - Television and Film.
Saged and reported

>getting triggered by the First Amendment
Un-American trash

>stand the fuck up ape
>hands up don't shoot
woah

PANTS UP DON'T LOOT

he literally took a picture of something on a tv, are you stupid

based racist poster

why are blacks so tribal? More white people get killed by police and I couldn't give less of a shit.

TOUCHDOWN THURMAN THOMAS

haha

This is the 25th time OP has made this exact same thread.
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/mGsJeXOqoQ1gVq8GcldLSQ/

What did OP mean by all these?

>suspicious looking
whoa bro too far

SO YOU BE SAYIN
WE IS SOME KINDA SITTIN SKWAD

He a good boi he dindu nuffin mane

>why are blacks so tribal
>in the controversy where White people are upset that their favorite football team isn't acting the way they want them to

this is now a PLANET OF THE APES KINO thread

I'm just confused. Didn't the country they are shitting on give them opportunities to succeed?

you actually counted? the state of your life

>caring about FUTBOL or the national anthem that was invented 50 years ago.
fuck end your life

falseflag shitposting. only the most extreme idiots actually get triggered by the football kneeling thing, most of Sup Forums wouldn't give a shit.

I still don't get it. What are they protesting for? The only thing not standing for the anthem means is disrespect to the nation