Do you think a book with all Robins would work?

Do you think a book with all Robins would work?

Not with Damian still being a thing.

There's probably enough chemistry between them a good writer could turn it into a gem

Kek that second panel. How exactly does Jason's mask manage to portray shock?

I'm surprised they haven't made one Batman and Robin Eternal would even have been a good lead into one, and I think it sold well enough without Bruce in it to be an ongoing.

Jason, Barbara and Wally are going to appear in Nightwing 15 in two weeks.

Nice to have Jason appear in Nightwing.

Wonder how they're going to factor into the solicited story in #15.

That's a weird combo.

>dat Dick pose

I've read a fanfic about this once.It ended in an orgy

It's a cheat they use with masked individuals.

Dick Grayson and his harem of red heads. Jason has to wear a wig now though I guess.

Yeah
There's a bunch of them with varying personalities.
I don't see it happening though, because it's one of those things that's just a little too "different" for the execs to get behind, so they'll step in and mess with it and refuse to market it until it bombs and then use the fact that they destroyed it as a reason to never try it again.

This such an odd and interesting line up.

>“CUPID CALLS”! In the aftermath of the “Blüdhaven” story, Nightwing has embraced his role as the city’s resident hero and met a new love interest, leader of the Run-Offs—but is a relationship between a hero and an ex-villain destined for anything other than heartbreak?

Yeah, I don't get how all this fits together.

There was that one Brave and the Bold issue

It's either Dick trying to have some time with her and keep getting interpreted by these three or him asking advice from them regarding her.

Or the solicit has nothing to do with the content which isn't rare.

An ongoing would get stale very fast, but a mini could indeed work and be fun.
Just have them forced, for whatever reason, to spend some time together with no villains ruining this "vacation"

Some user here once suggested a weekly digital series about them just hanging out together.

May of the Batmans (-"MEN"?) WERE Robins, so Of Course.

I would love the shit out of a "Wayne Corp" series where it's just them doing Office level shit at Wayne Tower.

>Jason is there on free pretzel day and his brothers are out doing other stuff, the building is being held hostage
>Ends with him not getting a free pretzel because he fixed the situation
>Bruce appears holding up a Pretzel saying he did a good job

It would need a good writer to put a good spin on it. It's not a concept that's good enough to write itself. They're too similar and stuffing them together forces each character to be annoyingly one-dimensional version of themselves. The heart/brains/brawn thing is cringe-worthy.

>weekly digital series about them just hanging out together
That would work, now I think of it just give me a one of buddy comic where Dick and Jason go out and get wasted together.

DC would never do it.

The Robin sells and so the publisher needs them to sell other comics. If you place them all in a comic together why would people by Nightwing, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Teen Titans, Titans and so on?

You've to spread the Robins.

It would be nice to see how they work together without batman.
Dick x Damian and Tim x Jason
Damian hating Tim and vice versa
Jason inferiority complex towards Dick and superiority to Tim and Damian
Dick being big brother, with Jason rivality, guiding Tim and almost parenting Damian
Jason being bestbro with Tim and trolling Damian
Tim suffering with Damian bravado
Then you mix the girls...Dick x Barbara and Jason having some feeling for her.
Tim x Steph and may for Cass and Damian having some feelings for Steph.

Dick = Leonardo
Jason = Raph
Tim = Donatelo
Damian = Michelangelo??

It's weird seeing Damian compared to Mikey but yeah that's accurate.

Steph having maternal feelings for Damian wondering if that's what it would have been like to raise her daughter.

I want Jason and Dick talking about their love lives

>Dick x Barbara and Jason having some feeling for her.
man Jason really needs a girl.

Why not scarlet or Kori?

Scarlet would mean we have to make Morrisons shitty version of Jason to have happened, and I'd be ok with Kori but we'd need to get Slutfire back and they never really seemed like they had anything going on anyway.

Artemis. They even have a kid together. Jason is most likely the women in the eventual relationship.

No.

Robins, like Green Lanterns, attract fans and writers who usually like one or two of them, think their Robin is the best, and then shit on the others due to them having similar powers and supporting casts members.

That and you got those really fucking loud Robinfags who like them being one big happy family or some shit that when the book doesn't go like their headcanons, they scream on twitter and tumblr about it to the creative team.

And you'll end up like where one character is proficicent in one subject and is retarded in every other subject due to the other Robins needing to look good too.

>Kori
because that would be Dick's sloppy seconds. Hell, Roy's sloppy seconds too.

He needs somebody to call his own.
Scarlet would be good desu. Surprised that it's been 5 years and nobody has done that.

Jason will eventually have juicy Amazon thighs to squeeze between

>Jason being bestbro with Tim and trolling Damian
Jason almost killed Tim and was laughing while doing it (Tim would have died if Selina didn't have saved him).

Tim hates Damian for much less. I don't know why they decided to make Jason and Tim hang around together.

why will anyone would want Jason to date Kori.
Is like you want a friend of your group to date the ex of your other much cooler friend that she was BAD in love (not only dated, they almost marry and she was fucking crazy about him and still is) so you would want your friend to be sloppy seconds and always live in her past relationship shadow.

If Kory date dome other guy would be ok but someone from the batfamily is kind of awkward

New52 showed them being best buds and brotherly.

Speaking of Robins and Green Lanterns, I'd like to see Jason teaming with Kyle and Donna again, if only because their banter was the only good thing about Countdown.

I feel like it could work if they mixed up the combos a bit.
Like 1 arc could be your nostalgia DickDamian combo and another could be JasonTim and mix it up. I feel like if they work together all they time, writer's will eventually make them devolve into your stereotypical team of leader, hothead, smart guy, comedic relief

A Robin book would only work if it were them doing shit as duos. They are terrible when all of them get together.

They ended up making up and going on a quick thing with them doing the buddy cop shenanigans for We Are Robin

And Tim doesn't hate Damian, sure there's some deeply rooted friction but he doesn't hate the kid (Not in this continuity.)

Kori still has feelings for Dick. Then again a threesome with Dick and Jason sounds awsome

>Kori still has feelings for Dick.
Naughty girl.

>Then again a threesome with Dick and Jason sounds awsome
I didn't know Bruce Wayne posted on Sup Forums.

This.

Batgirl, Starfire, Supergirl, Ravager, they've all been paired with Dick Grayson at one point or another.

But Artemis? Never. She's the first established character that had never any relation with the Bat-Family and that has been paired with Jason Todd. They should take advantage of that and make them a couple.

She was shown kissing Dick after Tim's death in the Teen Titans Rebirth issue iirc.

Yep they made out or fucked after Tims funeral

New52 Helena has only kissed Dick. I think she and Jason could work by being edgy outsiders. I say this only because Artemis might be full lesbian.

She was paired with Dick pre-Nu52 and Nu52.

And Artemis can be bi.

I could see Babs wanting this too. She seems to like edge.

Poor Helena will never win the Dick ball with Babs around. She and Jasonncould get together as the 2nd place trophies

Hell, the only reason she took a liking to Jason in the original RHatO was because he reminded her of Dick, which she back then couldn't remember well.

Real talk have Dick and Kara even talked in the Nu52. I think she's had more interaction with Jason at this point.

Pre-Nu52 Helena worked great with the Question. Just bring the Question back and pair them up.

BuT I don't want pre nu52 Helena fully back. I like nuHelena

No, Greg Pak decided to pair her Nu52 version with Jason because they were both sidekicks with anger issues.

I'd like a TimJason book where it starts with them doing the buddy cop thing and that ends with them both saving each other and at the end of it having Tim take a quick snapshot of Jason while they banter back and forth before Tim goes back to the manor Bruce comes up to his room later asking if he was alright after his mission with Jason and Tim, with his back to bruce, saying to Bruce that it was great, almost like a dream come true while putting the picture in a beatup shoe box next to another picture of a younger Jason as Robin.

I laugh at he fact that Lobdell tried to break them apart so hard but other writers just ignore him and have had Kori and Dick make out every time they meet.

So? She would work great with a good Question as well.

Grayson already hinted at an attraction between her and Dick. If she started dating Jason it'd look like as if she was trying to fuck Dick through Jason.

That's super gay.

As much as I like Tim and Jason and Dick and Damian, this has me excited. Dick and Jason have a huge unexplored avenue concerning their dynamics and relationship. I want to see more of it.

I support Jason and Cass as an item.

Cass never had anything substantial with Tim, so it won't look weird

If you want it to be.

You say that like its a bad thing. Anyway I was mostly saying that I didn't want pre52 Helena back not anything to do with Romance

> Fuck Dick through Jason

Hmmmmm

That's fine, so long as they stop pushing Harper and Cass.

Tim saying teaming up with Jason is a dream come true is a bit gay.

Tim pre-Nu52 and Nu52 was trying to give Jason a chance, because Jason was his predecessor and he felt bad for Tim. It's a kinda of uneasy friendship were they push each other buttons and share their problems regarding Dick and Damian. Middle child kinda stuff.

Tim worshiping Jason is a just a tad too much.

>If she started dating Jason it'd look like as if she was trying to fuck Dick through Jason.
Barbara tried it, why can't Helena

It's not gay if you see it more as "Hey this is actually the Robin before me shining through and his acceptance is what I wanted all along."

It's not like those memories would go away, It's still the person he saw as robin.

>not wanting Jason an Artemis to be a couple

What's wrong with you, Sup Forums?

Dick and Donna are practically twins.
Tim and Cassie has their... weird shit or whatever.
Jason and Artemis are perfect.

Bat-Family and Wonder Clan. Maybe Wonder Woman could try to turn the Robins into male amazons and make them wear skimpy clothes while training in Themiscyra.

>Cass never had anything substantial with Tim, so it won't look weird
Where's that quote from a writer that said Cass and Tim had chemistry

Man I'm glad Dick and Jason are going to be interacting more in Nightwing and the Batman arc. I want them to improve hero relationship. Get a drink together and talk about girl problems. Pls Dc

Yeah, but Barbara's a freak slut.

But why would Tim worship Jason over Dick. That's dumb. Admiring him a little is fine, but Dick represents Robin.

>Tim and Cassie has their... weird shit or whatever.
Depending on your continuity they were either pining for Superboy at the time and trying to connect with whatever they could or There was one small thing that never grew out of the first stages of a kiss. In either case he actually had more success with stephanie in both.

Anything could work if it's done right.

I still think NuLobo would've been popular if they had just made it a buddy cop series with him and Lobo going around the galaxy, sometimes trying to kill each other and other times just fucking up whoever gets in their way.

It's not worshiping Jason over Dick. It's getting a piece of the hero worship he wanted when he started as robin but didn't get. Joining the batfam he got Dick, Bruce and even Clark as they were but he never got that from Jason so to have it for once that small bit of hero worship comes back

Tim plowed Cassie's vayjayjay in Scott Lobdell's Teen Titans, something that Kon - THE WEAPON - El didn't manage to do this time around.

A possessed Tim did that, the feelings weren't real there. He's still pure!

Raven manipulated his own feelings and urges. Tim also fucked Solstice the same night. Dude was backed.

Then the next day Raven tried to get him to fuck her too, but Tim was all out of bullets.

>How exactly does Jason's mask manage to portray shock?

I've always imagine the eyeholes are bigger than their actual eyes and they mask it with a white cloth of some type so when they move they're eyes they cloth under the helmet moves to but in reality its just the speedforce

>Jason and Barbara
FUCK OFF
Why can't we have a nice arc of Wally and Dick being friends
There's like a 3 issue arc in Flash from like 14 years ago and a handful Nightwing issues that's it. Shitty team books are the only friendship time they get

Dude may have been backed but he was manipulated against his will, he would never consciously sully himself before he gave himself to his true love.
gotham

Did they ever give Bart his original past back? Or is he still a starwars space renegade?

Didn't Damian also almost killed Tim at one point ?

He gave Tim a severed head which was actually a bomb I thought.

I remember him beating Tim up in the first arc he appeared in so Morrison could upset Timfags

It was more of a declaration at the time since he didn't know right from wrong.

Red Him/Red Her OTP

The original RHATO shitty love triangle between roy jason and lovedoll-starfire was really fucking lame.

If they decide to bring back the All-Caste shit to differentiate Jason from the other street level gun/melee using heroes, then Essence opens up as a possible option.

Given that the next arc is going to be about getting Artemis her big fancy magic bow superweapon, it'd only be fitting if Jason got his All-Blades back so he can actually fight supernatural threats without looking silly

ALSO: Essence and Jason barely got any screentime together in the first RHATO before shitty plot contrivance and misunderstandings made them try to kill each other because each thought the other was the bad guy, so seeing them interact for longer than five damn minutes for a change would be nice.

Looks like Dick is showing Jason his ass

God I'd forgotten how edgy he used to be.

Definitely. It'd be an interesting team book.

You now remember it took until half way through morrison's B&R for people to not hate him

>If they decide to bring back the All-Caste shit to differentiate Jason from the other street level gun/melee using heroes

I hope they never bring it back. I hated that shit. Turned Jason into a Naruto character. Pure fan wank.

Did it just go nowhere?

Why dont writers put them together? Too similar or too different?

To be fair Jason has only recently got to a place where he isn't a villain, and New 52 was all Snyder crossovers so no real chance. Hope they do more though, it's a pretty unexplored relationship.

Writers lack imagination. So Dick ends up bland and serious, while Jason ends up edgy.

>How exactly does Jason's mask manage to portray shock?
The same way Spider-Man's does, with eyes larger than most anime characters no less.