He did absolutely nothing wrong.

>The problem with Scotland is that it's full of Scots

based

LONGJEANS

Correct.

He was honestly a great King

having a fag for a son would do terrible things to any man

This man should've been in more movies.

At least he didn't live to see his son get overthrown by his own wife and a bunch of Frenchmen.

id argue that having the last thing you hear being that your greatest enemy impregnated your future queen is worse

>be fag
>die from wife inserting a hot iron rod into the ass
Queen Isabella sure had a morbid sense of humor.

Oy vey

I always wondered, since the Brits have had so many kings in their history do they learn about most of them in school or is that glanced over?
Also do the different parts of the UK like learn different things about the Middle Ages since they weren't united yet? Or does everybody just learn English history?

Oh god no, the only King we ever learn about is Henry VIII and he was an absolute shit. The Tudor dynasty in general is done to death in schools, it would have been nice to learn about Alfred the Great, Æthelstan and the Plantagenet Kings instead of those clowns.

Our own history is taught very poorly in our schools, it basically boils down to War of the Roses, WW1, Rise of Hitler, The Industrial Revolution and Roman Britain/Boudica. But all of them are pretty much taught from textbooks and by teachers just going off what they say.

Yorks > Lancasters > Tudor shits

All I can remember of my history lessons was the Tudors, the world wars and muh holocaust.

>being this wrong
Lancaster>York>a fucking turd>Tudor

Interesting.
Why the Tudors exactly?

I am from Wales and here we mostly learn about local Welsh history from the coal mines n shieet

I don't remember the tudors at mine, but we did shit about crop rotation being invented.

Damn Scots! They ruined Scotland!

they have a lot of verified, recorded history about them and ruled over a fairly stable kingdom and the Tudor dynasty made a lot of important decisions for the future of Britain that made it the nation it is today, they are easy to study

Before them is The War of the Roses and The Hundred Years War which are fairly confusing and complicated conflicts that most plebs don't understand

I mainly learned about 18th/19th century scotland, WW1 and the russian revolution.

Reminder Henry VII was actually a great kingaand welsh

The scots were being shits before the war started, so yeah, he really didn't.

My education was basically the same except instead of when we got to Rome, we did the British Empire from 1857 to 1967 instead.

it was pretty funny how split the class was on whether we the eternal anglo did anything wrong whatsoever, I didn't expect it in today's wold.

>did nothing wrong

He actually let the Scots win a battle, which they wouldn’t shut up about for centuries. To this day it gets little johnny mcgayboy a hard on over their little victory against the English.

Yep..Thats Why he won.

But he wasn't at Sterling Bridge and already dead by the time of Bannockburn.

Was King Arthur also a coal miner?

>He did absolutely nothing wrong.
The movie did, he should speak in French, and the Scots in Gaelic.
Too bad Mel Gibson wasn't so interested in languages back then.

Yes he visited Africa a lot.

I wonder if this could be done as a fan edit. There is a French dub so switching out the voices for all the English would be easy. Though I doubt there's a Gaelic dub.
It would certainly make the scene where Isabella is surprised that he knows French very awkward since their default language of communication was French anyway.