Other urls found in this thread:

to-ma-to.tumblr.com/tagged/jxhq
jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Yoshikage_Kira
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>It's DC blowing a dream sequence out of proportion episode

YAAAWWN

lesbians cucked the fuck out
#MAGA

>its a comic cover that overly exaggerates some part of the comic in an attempt to get you to pick it up
>literally clickbait

It’s a Silver Age tradition!

is this comics clickbait?

Well it has the same content quality as site like Kotaku and the like so yeah

FAKE COMICS

Sorry Ivy, Harley belongs to the BPC (big purple cock... I imagine his is purple, maybe green though)

It's white with a purple tip

It's Joker secretly Purple Man?. Otherwise is Pale

the head is green

joker patrician cock confirmed

cock kino

Why would it be green?. The only green part of his body is his hair

Nothing changes

>tfw Joker just wants to live his quiet normal life

jknow purple and green is like jokers signature

Why Mistah J looks like a shoujo character?

Yeah but anatomically Joker wouldn't have a green cock, it'd be like saying blonde men have blonde cock. His dick is pale like his skin

The dick is pale, and the head (underneath the foreskin) is green.

Just to end the discussion I will agree with you

He paints the head green because he has good taste user.

cause muh target audience

See

I liked her better as a lesbian. It's cute

I don't understand shippers.
Harley has no endgame. Unless they pair her with somebody and then stop using her forever, she will never have an end game.

The ship will keep switching courses from Ivy to Joker, back and forth. It will never stop unless she either literally dies (and even then they'd probably bring her back somehow), or they all unanimously agree to stop using her In any form of media forever, which will never happen because $$$

Personally I ship Harley, Joker and Ivy together. It's like one big polygamous relationship.

Harley views the world as an ecchi shoujo humor series with her as the protagonist.

What's cute about it? Are you sexist?

did you just assume her gender?

I never realized how close the resemblance is, visually.

Explain

>Harley has no endgame

Dini has gone on record saying that Ivy is Harley's endgame

Dini is not in charge. She is no longer his character.

>The creator has nothing say about his creation

Riiight

He doesn't. Just like the creator of every single other character no longer has a say about their character any more.
She's just company property like every other character. And one day Dini'll be dead too.

>Stupid Alan Moore thinking he owns Watchmen. Wake up, hippy! These characters belong to DC and they can do anything they want with them, it's not like the original graphic novel is going to vanish or something.
>Paul Dini owns Harley Quinn

White cock, purple head, green pubes.

I've seen it, can confirm. Also Joker/Harley babbies are CUTE.

If so then why is DC asking to put Dini input into the book?. You could say that because Dini name sells, but you also say that DC wants Dini to improve Harley's character. Don't forget that Dini is writing for the Harley book too starting March/April

It's red my guy

Well Dini is writing a backup story about Harley and the Joker so Harlivyfags BTFO again.

>You could say that because Dini name sells, but you also say that DC wants Dini to improve Harley's character

How are those two related? Yes, DC wants Dini because it's good PR and because fans love Dini. No, they're not doing it because it'll somehow help the character. They're doing it because the name sells.

And regarding your second point: writers come and go, the same goes for series.

Yeah and Dini say that Harlivy (as your name them) is ENDGAME, ergo, the pairing that wins in the end

Where does that sack of shit Dini live anyway?

>tumblr gifs in the replies
do these people know how to even talk he says while meme arrowing and attaching his own reaction pic

>No, they're not doing it because it'll somehow help the character.

How can't Dini improve Harley?. Shit, I can say that Dini will revitalize Harley, that its if Palmiotti doesn't shit all over Dini's writing

>says that Harley and Ivy are endgame
>wrote a series that ends with Harley dumping Ivy and jumping back into the Jokers arms

Really makes me think

He's a retarded shipper, do you think he has reading comprehension?

Also, who else would be able to write a "Harley loves Joker" story? Palmiotti?

That story-arc was written by Peter Calloway not Dini, try again. Dini left Sirens at issue #12

Read what I wrote. I didn't say that he can't improve Harley, I said that DC couldn't give less of a shit whether he does or not, as long as it still sells.
Look at the state of Harley right now. She's complete garbage, yet her comics still end up in top 10 sales lists.

If they don't see an increase in sales, or if there's even a decrease in sales, DC'll just shitcan him and bring in a replacement, even if he made her a better character

You're correct in all except this part

>She's complete garbage, yet her comics still end up in top 10 sales lists.

Last I checked

38 47 Harley Quinn 9 $2.99 DC 49,871

She ain't Top 10 seller anymore, she is Top 50 seller, which is normal either way but not that impressive

>it's a Harley/Ivy fags get triggered by The Joker episode

Source?

If someone were to murder somebody in order to protest against a ship, who would they have to murder?

I'm not triggered, I'm just discussing. It's cool, bro

That'll be a little extreme, dontcha think?

>That'll be a little extreme, dontcha think?
Just answer the question please

to-ma-to.tumblr.com/tagged/jxhq

Thanks

Yourself.

how are they gonna call it off?

i was actually talking about protesting
against Harley and Ivy ships

>pansexual
What the fuck is a pansexual?

It's bisexual but you're desperate enough to fuck trannies who don't even pass

what are you even doing on the internet

why not just call it bisexual then? Why did they feel the need to split it up into two separate things?

because bisexuals are only attracted to CIS SCUM

I mean Jesus, the preview is right there and yet people are responding to the clickbait title instead...

>people
Harley x Ivy shippers are not people.

Do people actually think DC is ever going to drop Harley's love for Joker? 90% of the actual Harley fans (who only know her from the games, cartoons and Suicide Squad movie) like her crush on Joker.

They have no clue.
Also objectively speaking Harley is shit without the Joker. Her series is a turd.

but m-muh badass female protagonist who dont needs no man

Also, reminder that SS was going to depict an abusive Harley/Joker relationship, but DC changed it and made it into a lovey dovey relationship instead to boost sales

This train isn't leaving, folks.

>but DC changed it and made it into a lovey dovey relationship instead to boost sales

That was WB, DC has no say in the movies

yeah fuck wb

who do you ship

abusive joker+harley

In that case I agree with you.

Patrician desu.

The salt and desperation in some of the replies is so delicious.

Most of the people replying think the dream sequence belong to Harley they didn't even read the whole prreview

IS THAT A MUH FUGGEN JOJO REFERENCE

Explain

jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Yoshikage_Kira

Read the manga