So who exactly are "they" supposed to be?

so who exactly are "they" supposed to be?

Other urls found in this thread:

bkmag.com/2016/04/11/john-carpenter-lost-themes-donald-trump/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/89477070/#89477748
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fox news

Reagan conservatives

DA JOOOOOS

Aliens. The Jew shit is a myth

The Jews

Donald Trump. Just ask the writer and director of the film.

Yuppies.

>campy movie with simple message
>ruined by reddit tier philosopher

Bourgeois

>IF I IGNORE THIS POST IT WON'T EXIST

(((Aliens)))

>30 years later
>"heh... OFCOURSE I made it about the nazi drumpf, you simpletons. the budget of 3 dollars just made it more artsy than you could comprehend ;^)"

He's just saying that current times apply to his narrative, not that he made it thinking about current times.

>Modern Democrat Progs and SJW's
>Accusing ANYONE ELSE of being a mindless, easily-controlled collective that is incapable of critical-thinking

Holy fucking shit this irony.

Great film btw. Gonna watch Escape From New York next.

Gonna have to ask for source.

>He's just saying that current times apply to his narrative, not that he made it thinking about current times.

Yes, I'm totally sure it's 100% the former and NONE of the latter.

Are you implying John Carpenter can predict the future?

>get asked if the themes seem relevant in today's society
>responds they are
never said, at least not in that piece of interview, that he made the movie about Trump

bkmag.com/2016/04/11/john-carpenter-lost-themes-donald-trump/

Serious question: Is there anyy dumber conspiracy theory than the idea Jews run America and are trying to somehow genocide whites? I cannot think of anything stupider

Pizzagate. Luckily the same people believe both so you don't have to choose.

big pharma

I mean even is Jews do run the nation if they are smart enough to accomplish that I want them in charge

its up to the interpretation of the viewer i think. right now i think it would be a fair assumption they are jews. may have been different at the time it came out, but the world has shifted in another direction since then. no right or wrong answer desu.

But user, they're simultaneously inferior, weak minded and able to create a sophisticated network of propaganda and control the most powerful military machine in history as well as most of Europe for the last 100 years

spoken like a true good goy. backhanded deals and snake like behavior is a type of intelligence, but not one that is respectable or you would like to have put in a position of power.

I mean the jews do run america
it's just very few jews who could be any other religion since it's just a cabal of old fucks with lots of money
that they're jewish has no real bearing on what they're doing

I think the conspiracy isn't jews wanting to kill everyone, it's that they want to unbeoknownly enslave everyone to make money only for them.
Dead people don't help the economy.

>Serious question: Is there anyy dumber conspiracy theory than the idea Jews run America and are trying to somehow genocide whites?

Yes: that Jews have zero influence.

It's obviously superior if it leads to power. I notice a lot of dumb fuck hicks mad about it because they feel.white people should run america

Haha yeah isn't that crazy, rabbi? How can anyone believe that hogwash!

no you dumbshit, they're jewish because it's a nepotistic group
they would all be catholic if the first lot were catholic
what I'm trying to say is that the fact they're all jewish is just because they like their own just as anyone else in a big worldwide cabal would

>Christians so cucked by their own faith they forbid themselves from running banks
>Jews: Ok guys, we'll run the banks
>a century later
>Christians: WTF why do Jews runs the banks?! There we re-wrote our religion so now WE can run banks!
>Jews: Ok, good luck!
>Christians fail at banking because Jews have a century more experience
>2017
>WTF i'm Sup Forums now!

Conservative media.

lol @ Sup Forumstards trying to misinterpret Carpenter who would hate their guts

Eh, it's not that crazy. If you know anything about traditional Jews, you can see why antisemitism became a thing.

The 'white genocide' thing is a bit much, but it stems from some perceived political hypocrisy. This idea that developed Western nations should open their doors, but that Israel has a right to exist as an ethnocentric militaristic state, is entertained by some Jews.

As shitty as this site it, I don't see any "IPhone X Hype" threads.

I'm not saying it's the jews, but it's the jews.

>the absolute state of that image and imagining how bad the person who spent time making it must smell

We also don't go out and smash "problematic" historical statues while hooting like zoo-animals because we're butthurt the 'wrong' person was democratically elected, then call ourselves "activists" and expecting to have our dicks sucked and acting like we're on a moral high-horse.

Modern Liberals have fully degenerated into fad-following, knuckle-dragging chimpanzees that will literally believe anything they are told that fits their narrative. Shit's starting to get fucking scary.

imagine being user

The conspiracy theory that Russia """hacked""" the election to steal the win from Hillary by utilizing Pokemon GO as a mind-control device.

>Modern Liberals have fully degenerated into fad-following, knuckle-dragging chimpanzees that will literally believe anything they are told that fits their narrative

Oh the irony

Carpenter sounds like a pretentious fuck if this is true

it's not the jews

it is

> Trump retard calls other mindless idiots
Oh wow

Come on Shlomo, be smarter next time.

>(((They))) have no response to this image so they delete it every time

S

i missed it

Just a (((coincidence)), goyim! Heh!

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/89477070/#89477748

>so who exactly are "they" supposed to be?
Jews my friend, its always been the Jews destroying everything they touch because they hate white people. Hate to sound political but it is a political movie with social commentary.

Why didn't he just put on the glasses?

t. Jew

thats a classic thanks.

funny that's deleted when it's actually relevant to Sup Forums

>marry
>have children

clearly not jews since they want to exterminate us

Because he knew when he saw the real world he could never go back to his old life

Imagine being the assistant of one of the big shot jews and he tells you to get Goldstein on the phone