/dpg/ - Danny Phantom Marathon Thread #4

>Episode: "Attack of the Killer Garage Sale"
Links:
kisscartoon.se/Cartoon/Danny-Phantom-Season-01/Episode-004

watchcartoononline.io/danny-phantom-episode-4-attack-of-the-killer-garage-sale

>What is this?
To commemorate 10 years since Danny Phantom ended, we're celebrating by watching all 53 episodes of the show, one episode every Saturday for all 53 Saturdays in 2017.

>What's happening in this topic?
Once a week, every Saturday, there will be a general created for discussing that week's episode in particular, along with a link to said episode.

>What's the point of this?
It's just a fun little activity to do throughout 2017 to make the year a bit more interesting, nothing more.

>Why Danny Phantom?
I haven't watched the show in years, and when I did, I never saw all the episodes. Plus, there's exactly 53 episodes and 53 Saturdays, so it matched up perfectly.

>This is stupid
It's very possible that's the case, if it is, please feel free to voice your grievances about it here. If enough people hate this, I won't do it, no hard feelings.

IMPORTANT:
Is this a terrible idea? Have better suggestions for a layout for this topic? Know an easy link to all the episodes such as a MEGA? Know how to do it better and want to be in charge of making these topics instead? Want to berate me for making this stupid thing in the first place? Other? Please address these within this topic.

Previous thread/episode: Desuarchive link in case it gets cleared from the archive: desuarchive.org/co/thread/89304190

I don't mind the Gilbert Gottfried voice, but I kinda have to ask why.

I thought there were 52 weeks in a year.
Or are we on a Leap Year and that's fucked us up?
What is even happening anymore!

A neat idea, OP.

One thing that might help is having a livestream during Sup Forums's busier hours. I doubt Danny Phantom is popular enough to get a takedown notice on any mainstream streaming site.

It depends honestly.

If even one fag reports it all gets shot down.

could just use cynctube so long as the google videos hold up you can host it at good qualities

There's 52 weeks in a year, but not EXACTLY 52 weeks, since that's only 364 days.

I'm cursing myself for only now noticing an error in my math in that I thought there was 53 Saturdays and Sundays in 2017, when there's actually only 53 Sundays. This can easily be rectified later though, as the finale is a two parter.

man what is wrong with danny why would you want to hang out with your bully? I doubt paulina will suck your dick by wearing Crunk pants

I forgot that sam was rich and i guess danny is kinda rich? is tucker the only poor kid?

Danny is probably middle-tier in terms of wealth but Tucker blows most of his funds on new tech all the goddamn time.

It's less his bully and more just the popular kids, which if he was in with would mean he'd no longer be bullied.

Is Tucker /ourguy/?

No but he's probably considered a God on Sup Forums.

That's actually a pretty cool idea.

I wonder what Tuck would look like today, since back then all they really had was PDAs and cellphones.

s

Did anyone else here grow up with 2000-2004/5 era Nick?

Early Spongebob and Fairly Oddparents, Chalkzone, Invader Zim, My Life as a teenage robot, Danny phantom(seasons 1-2), and Jimmy Neutron. Not to mention, at this time, they STILL had reruns(Rocko's Modern Life, Kablam, and Angry Beavers) or even new episodes(Rugrats, Hey Arnold, CatDog, Rocket Power) of the 90s shows, which created a perfect "equilibrium" of old and new.

... man, those were the days.

hell yes man. I don't actually visit this board, but this thread sparked my interest. Old nickelodeon and nicktoons were my fucking shit back then :)

Guys let's try setting up a livestream

Don't know if I'll keep up with these DP Saturdays. I'm not enjoying this show a whole lot.

It's not a huge obligation, just one episode a week, but you do what you wanna do, if you don't like it, that's okay.

>the cartoon hero's jock bullies literally have 100+ pounds on him

The way Dash decided to just wear Danny's clothes makes me think he had a bit of a crush

The opening bass music sounds like Seinfeld

>namedropping Crunk music

Cringing something fierce right about now

that's way too much back hair

SQUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWK

>it's a Technus episode

I like how Danny isn't shy of messing with Dash. Too many superheroes play the absolute virtuous angle and Danny will use his powers for personal conflicts.