/stg/ - Stranger Things General

Episode 7 is the worse than Cheeto dust edition

last:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shawn_Levy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for 11

How did she persuaded the truck driver to give her a ride?

Steve best character

>mfw i think skele is the first girl i've been properly attracted to in years

shit she's a chestlet as well.

No, Billy is

So what is this I hear about Steve being gay and having a hot scene?

Please never make an /stg/ again unless you're with the official establishment. We have a template that is planned across sequential threads and new ones are created precisely at bump limit.
Thanks,
-/stg/ management

Nobody’s gay, you clearly misinterpreted someone’s post.

After a rout of sweaty basketball between billy and steve in which billy actually tries to help steve improve his game, they and a friend find themselves in the shower room where they berrate steve about being getting cucked by jonathan hanging out with nancy

YOU'RE A BIG GUY

This is one of the saddest posts I have ever read here.

It really does bring a purpose to your life doesn't it?

I miss you bb. I miss you so much. ;_:

Fucking season sucked.

The negroes want to fuck the red head episode.

Pedowood, please stop.

Well, that's disappointing

Have you seen the scene yourself?

reddit: the series. i can't wait until this meme show is forgotten in 6 months

>hey your favorite machine is out of order but I have another copy in the back room, here come with me

No, I'm at work

It might as well have "playin with the boys" by kenny loggins playing in the background

Finn > Noah > Caleb > Gaten

Acting ability

by asking?

>ywn be this comfy.

Why even live.

I just watched it for nine hours and I've mostly forgotten it.

i actually think the niglet is the best, then finn -> gaten

the cgi isn't too bad looking this season, the creature at the end of the first season looked absolutely terrible.

This def better than the walking dead, def better than any tv. Definitly better than anime

i agree, nothing really stood out that much. even the baby dog in the bathroom was okay. then again i really do not even mind bad cgi if used correctly

better than TWD for sure. I also think it surpassed their own first season. i think their only mistake was episode 7. was like a completely different show. was pointless filler. should have left it out.

>better than the walking dead
aiming low

Max got BLACKED to da bone

jesus christ you're depressing

Note than, half an hour into this thread, the real thread isn't even at bump limit yet.

what are you, some neogaf refugee?

Oh wohoho woah, WOAH!
Let me get this straight without you, kid.
You don’t get to decide the rules around here, YOU should be asking me permission to post in here, you got zero power in here
This is my thread, this is my place, I’m the boss around here, if I told you to sit, you sit.
So get the hell outta here before I get real mad at you, you understand?
Good, that’s the good boy.

So sick of 80's nostalgia bullshit, pretty sure my girl will make me watch this though. Hopefully the pointless pop culture references will be at a minimum.

>"It's 'Stranger Things' but just sorta hopped up a little," Finn Wolfhard told EW. "It's almost like Season 1 was drinking a Coke and Season 2 they drank a Red Bull."
Perfect analogy. Season one was simultaneously familiar and refreshing. An undisputed classic.

Season two felt overpowering after a few swigs and the only people who enjoy it are unanimously awful.

He’s really wasted in the show
I’d expect he’d be the first one to get success outside of the show

das right, teach him who runs "thangs" around here

Steve and Dusty are the best. I would rather S3 just be them hanging out and fighting demidogs

Do you feel in charge?

Alright just finished it. Massive case of sequelitis but it's still pretty good. It felt like the second part of any trilogy, a lot of shit happens but it's all setup for the third one, it'll never be the favourite or best.

I like that they already did the "Eleven stays away for most of the season" bullshit now so we don't have to go through that later. And it's kinda neat that they mostly stayed away from trying to capture the magic of the first and just did their own thing. Still, the finale is the best episode in the entire season and it's the one that feels the most "S1"-like

All in all, it doesn't live up to the hype but it's satisfying. 8/10 too much water.

And yes, episode 7 is a masterpiece of a mess. Goddamn what a wet fart of an episode.

>It felt like the second part of any trilogy, a lot of shit happens but it's all setup for the third one, it'll never be the favourite or best.
The shit are you talking about, nigger?

>Empire Strikes Back
>Godfather II
>Dark Knight
>Evil Dead II
>That one X-Men that didn't suck

Second movie is almost always the best.

I just feel bad for /ourboi/ Steve.

>Loses Nancy to Jonathan
>Loses in basketball
>Loses king status
>Loses chad-off against the hick guy, a little girl saves him
>Loses Nancy to fucking Jonathan

Poor guy deserves a 10/10 next season.
And the same goes for Will, Jesus Christ that kid just needs to be happy.

Billy is a city boy, Steve is the hick.

they will hook him up. everyone likes steve. one of the best characters

The upside-down?

LOVED the first season

Watched the first episode of the 2nd season. Was absolute dogshit. The cinematography is shit tier compared to the first season, what the hell happened?

I wish they just left this as a 1 season show ffs.

>the broken tired man that is nancys dad

Shit, I guess you're right (Even if AoD > Evil Dead 2 and Godfather 1 is slightly better than 2). Aliens, T2, Back to the Future 2 aswell
I guess I had Two Towers in my head. Where it's this pretty good sequel but it's all preparation for the third.
Anyway, I suck dicks, move along.

>tfw started at 11PM and watched through to 6AM with my favourite childhood snacks, concluding as dawn broke
lads, I've never been this comfy before

>Mike was basically disappeared for half of the show for no reason
What the fuck

It was the 80s. Shit like child molestation was common as fuck back then.

I’m on episode 3
Tell me there’s gonna be more Mike later

No, he's literally a glorified extra. I'm pretty sure the bully from last season had more screen time.

It got popular. More corporate input and "advice" to make it sell better to normies

Nope, Mike and El are pretty small this season.
Which just proves that this show needs both of them in the driver's seat to work, goddamn.

Aka, and extreme pleb magnet.

>its actually the cast of a terrible shadowrun campaign
I want out of episode 7

Is it that bad? Literally every post I've seen today mention it has ripped it.

The Gate > The Spy > Digdug > The Mindflayer > Will The Wise > MADMAX > Trick or Treat, Freak > The Pollywog > The Lost Sister

It has worse acting, costume design, set design, writing, directing, and plot then every other episode in season 2. I feel like I'm watching an entirely different, much worse show.

Rate my costume.

I CANT FIND A STREAM ANYWHERE

Why was the hunter in the second episode carrying a pellet gun?

hahahahahhhahahahaa

FUCKING
D R O P P E D

They gave into the diversity quotas im guessing.

When shows, videos games and movies get bigger, these progressive parasites take over companies and turn them into shit.

I actually laughed at that intro scene, College Brochure Diversity Bank Crew.

It is inexplicably bad. One of my guilty pleasures is Criminal Minds and I am in no way joking when I say the latest episode of that was actually better. I was honestly ready to just go to sleep, but the last couple of minutes, while nowhere near enough to redeem it as an episode, were enough to keep me going. The only good thing is that literally everyone hates it, which should guarantee they're never seen again.

>people are legit mad that Lucas deservingly got the girl
why tho
also nice digits

THIS THIS THIS

What this shit did they do to this show hahahahaa

If Eleven was this guy during Episode 7, I would have watched it.

The most disappointing part of the episode is that those fuckers'll be back in season 3, with their terrible designs. It's actually awful, it felt like the creators were trying to pitch a DIFFERENT SHOW in the middle of their CURRENT SHOW.

Yup, total backdoor pilot vibe.

>pitch a DIFFERENT SHOW in the middle of their CURRENT SHOW.

Thats literally what theyre doing desu
They know ST wont last forever once the kids get too old so theyre preparing plan b

The show they were pitching was much worse then ST.

There are going to do stranger teens lmao

Yeah. There was no way it was possible to connect them like that. All sheets looked basically the same.

Does anyone else feel like the bob-joyce relationship is super forced

I remember listening to a few Duffer brother interviews from the first season, and they said the 80's stuff wasnt to be the main focus of the show, and that the show was just simply set in that time period.

Well, Its seems for season 2 they just gave into the autistic fanbase and gave them all this 80's pop culture bullshit.

Nancy is fashionable even after an impromptu overnight stay at a strangers house

Nah it fits. He's clearly a cuck. Pretty classic case of chick getting knocked up by an asshole when she was riding the cock carousel and the "nice guy" comes in when she's a single mother to take care of her

God fucking damn why did Bob have to die.

>hick guy gets nothing
>Poo-in-Loo and the Gang survive a wall of fire
>Papa may be alive too

But no, Bob gets his shit ripped

Yeah, everyone knows that sam is gay for frodo

Who the fuck streams nowadays?

On the 3rd episode.

Does it get any more Lovecraftian?

Also, is it just me or does the lighting make the black guys look like shadows?

Yes to both

What was the point of the new family? Just to have another generic bully (where was Troy?) and someone for Lucas and Dustin to argue over? They both seemed pointless overall.

>Does it get any more Lovecraftian?
buddy it's barely started

The Stranger things producer is a Jew, im guessing he got more of a say for season 2 and jewed it.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shawn_Levy

"Levy was born to a Jewish family"

Will I miss any plot points if I skip episode 7?

No. Eleven ends up where she started

They were kinda pointless in that the show could have done it without them, but there was no harm in it, Billy is fun.

Minor stuff. It wouldn't make much difference.

I am on Episode 7

eleven is a sith

The Motel scene is hilarious.

>Eleven visits Eight
>she's a bitch that wants to make El a killer
>El learns that home is where Froggo and Hopper are
>also learn that Froggo and Hopper are in trouble
>ditches her and goes back home

There, saved you 45 fucking minutes

el autistANO senores