Already retconning shit

>already retconning shit

>Im going to clip out the twitter name because I'll get rumbled for posting bollocks
nice try marvelpaki

>I can't google gal gadot + retcon

How did it do that? By showing people how utterly shite BvS was compared to WW people immediately deleted it from their mind?

In BvS she had given up on mankind but in WW they said fuck that she would never give up on mankind

Snyder is retarded and wanted to make DCEU some kind of opposite DC, so of course Patty,Matt and other real directors will not follow his autistic plans

>being backstabbed by everyone

Wasn't losing his daughter enough?.

the giving up on mankind shit can be explored in WW2, where's the problem?

honestly, Gadot is a stupid cunt for doing this. she apparently has no loyalty to people who gave her a job in the first place. maybe in the model world, shit is different, but this is just in bad taste.

>every single movie retcons the previous movies

She can go ahead and do that. She'll be stuck doing wonder woman forever.

She literally did nothing wrong.

in the model world - like hollywood doesn't fuck ppl over left and right?

>forever

you mean for more 6 years at the very best

Where the fuck was Wonder woman during WW2?

Did she not care about the holocaust?

she can't be somewhere imaginary.

Snyder is a fucking retard.

b-but muh chad for the thinking man!!!!

>she apparently has no loyalty
why is this surprising
look at (((her)))

She had to abandon mankind story wise. She can't have been protecting mankind for 100 years, history would not be what it is today. Also it would lessen Superman's impact showing the modern world that aliens exist with such power. I feel like Wonder Woman ruined the social and political aspects set up in MOS and BvS by introducing the greek gods. They have to explain that somehow to fit into the modern world because it's silly and fucks up everything such as the creation of the universe.

She could have seen us fuck everything up again leading up to WW2 and abandoned us because Chris Pine got old and we clearly aren't worth saving if we let hitler happen

She could have returned to the Island after the war ended at least, feeling she wouldn't be needed or some shit
But no, she sticks around and refuses to help

They should just ignore Batman vs. Superman.

>ANOTHER marvel shill thread
I'm boycotting your shit franchise because of this and I'm the "film buff" of my normie group. Just letting you know

>In the Marvel short film "Item 47" Sitwell says that there were 47 Chitauri items on the ground after The Incident and all but one (the one the two criminals had) had gone dormant and been recovered.

>In Age of Ultron there are is a giant Chitauri whale in Sakovia and soliders using Chitauri technology

>In Spider-Man: Homecoming there are vast numbers of items of Chitauri technology that are in a building run by Damage Control and the Vulture has stolen many items of Chitauri technology

>Gadot is a stupid cunt for doing this. she apparently has no loyalty to people
>A jew has no loyalty.

BREAKING NEWS
STOP THE PRESSES

Oh WB!!!

>handed the keys to a multi billion dollar franchise to snyder AFTER he made sucker punch and only had one movie that made it to 75% on RT.
>tried to OUT-EDGE the Zack-Man by hiring an even more edgy director with David Ayer
>realizes that EDGY only plays to hot topic loving 13 year old boys and hispanics/poos, not the four quadrants, like the MCU does.
>realizes the fuck up after WW tests well
>decide to save the franchise by firing Zack (while using his daughter's suicide as a cover for him to leave) and hiring Joss who is just as much of a hack as Zack (just a different type) who DC thinks saved Marvel, but only made good movies @ Marvel because of the producers oversight
>realizes Joss's JL is just as bad as Zack's would've been (just in another way), so the producers trim it down to 2 hours and hire danny elfman to try to polish the turd

>as explained by gal gadot
>peanut butter in a dogs mouth wet slapping noises for 5 minutes
Thanks gal.

Suicide Squad made more than Winter Soldier with the same budget, without China

literally irrelevant

Why are people blaming Gadot? Sure, she said it, but it's most likely that they want to do a follow up movie with Pine having actually survived, and set it in WW2.

Plus, it was a passing comment, and likely not going to work out exactly like that. We already have pretty much confirmed spoilers for JL, and Bruce calls Diana out on abandoning humanity over her dead boyfriend after she suggests getting over the dead parents thing.

Another r9k thread.
The future is female. Get. Over. It.

The Force is female

The future is trans

She's not wrong, but this doesn't necessarily contradict BvS. Her saying "Humans are good people who I'll never give up on" is an opinion that might have changed some time in the 100 years separating the films.

Shes a kike wat did you expect

>Zack Snyder chose her and fought for her movie to not get pushed back to 2030.
>she does this shit.

this fucking whore.

What?

>it's most likely that they want to do a follow up movie with Pine having actually survived, and set it in WW2.

He would be to old.

>The future is trans
Sounds good to me.

WW was worse than BvS though

Both had a terrible CGI ending. Which seems to be DC's hallmark now.

Make a decent movie with a terrible ending ruining the movie.

Depends how he survived. If Ares, or more likely Circe, teleported him into some weird realm or did something to him magically they could easily handwave a few decades. I dodn't believe it likely myself. I'm just noting it's within the realms of possibility.

I just don't man, why is everyone so incompetent at making these childish ass movies? Literally like two or three in and they're already losing the director and half the cast, I mean batman's about to get locked up for rape ffs, even Heath Ledger wasn't this much of a let down. Meanwhile marvel cranks them out like an afternoon fap because thats what it is ultimately, these are the simplest fucking movies and they just can't find anyone competent. This is what happens when you don't pretend at laest a little bit that this is still America even if you're living in fucking Hollywood, Mexifornia

I meant to say Hollyjew, Mexifornia. In case it wasn't clear, I do not think highly of these people.

You are a retard.

>Solo movie
>Ends the WW1 section with her believing in mankind's "love"
>"So I stay and I fight for the world I know can be"

>Her final scene in BvS
>"Men made a world where standing together is impossible"

I don't think so, user

Good.
That abandoning mankind was fucking retarded and totally against the character...we just need a more hopefull Superman and Zack out.
Only Sup Forums was stupid anough to find snyder decisions in capeshit good

Everyone bought the WW bullshit in BvS. She was a cunt, but "oh so badass".
Just goes to show that nobody cared what they did with her.

Thanks for proving nothing, you dumb stupid fuckhead.

Wrong nigga...no one didnt give a danm because no one give a danm to WW until her solo movie.
Anyone that actually read at least one of her comics or watched one cartoon she is in it would know she abandoning humanity was retarded

Imbecile, can't you understand a retcon even when they insult your intelligence so blatantly

Post the WEBM of her ugly misshapen egg head