What a fucking bitch? Just clean the fucking mess you stuck up cunt

What a fucking bitch? Just clean the fucking mess you stuck up cunt

It's a television show faggot. It's not worth getting all worked up over.

I'm not cleaning up someone elses mess you nigger cuck.

>its a shitpost faggot, nothing too get all worked up over

Your disdain for women makes your forever alone status clear. Stick to Sup Forums its more your speed.

>lets jim grope her while she is still dating Roy
>be surprised that roy got mad

Was anyone really suprised though?

HEY BLUNT!

Passive aggressive shit like this happens all the time in offices by the way. The office prepared me for so much shit when I actually went to work in there.

And if any of you want to work in one fucking don't man the shit is soul destroying. You'd be happier laying bricks or doing plumbing.

Listen, no one wants lumbergh to fuck their girl, but you shouldn't throw it all away because of the fact

Lewd

Any construction job is fucking horrible unless it's something like plumbing. My office is easier working with only 10 people...also I'm the only guy so it makes it worse. No ink-dipping even though I want to

If my office microwave was a mess there is not a chance in hell I'd clean it. I'd rather not eat

Just do it. If you're working with all women it's clearly a job you don't care about.

>Any construction job is fucking horrible unless it's something like plumbing
t. literally never worked in construction before

The grim side of plumbing is horrible, you can get called out to find a blockage in a sink system, only to find it's months worth of rotting food.
Electrician is much better, least amount of work for the most amount of money.

Sure, but Oscar definitely was an obnoxious prude who was always eager to pounce on anything that challenged his pointless self-given moral authority.

He probably left the mess too

Anyone who sides with Pam on this has not experienced psuedo-tidy self-important busybodies who get satisfaction out of destroying your work because they're of the opinion you've set it in the wrong place. I always enjoy when people destroy payroll hours because they think a piece of paper in front of a keyboard is unforgivable garbage, you should see the shit they say when confronted. They'll also throw away your coffee when you're not looking.

Hey also didn't this story take place during a pregnancy neurosis arc? I'm pretty sure the point was that Pam was hormonal and projecting her fear of motherhood onto the office.

That was so fucked when she thought she could puke in the office because people didn't bow down to her about smells.
people that appoint themselves the "mom" are the worst

dental office, I was also the only guy in the graduating class but it was okay to do it there

I meant compared to laying bricks. I did some work with my dad's friend when he worked on our house back then. I did door, patio, patio roof. Hot weather makes it all bullshit, I'll do anything inside though

>2017
>she still wants jim’s splatter irl
pathetic

>implying that it wasn't a critique of modern america whose people constantly put up a stink about things but never actually do anything about it and expect other people to

hmmm

Construction is great, what are you on about?

I wonder who sucks her tits on a daily basis.