You're going to watch JL right?

You're going to watch JL right?

No.

No.

Nope. It looks pretty boring.

Maybe I'll torrent it in 5 years

Read the spoilers so FUCK NO I'm not seeing that piece of shit

>wonder which will be the safer bet

No. I'm gonna watch Thor & hopefully I'll won't regret it.

I've seen Thor. It's a good movie, if you like Guardians of the Galaxy 1-ish movies.

I can't bring myself to watch Justice League. I don't feel like sitting through another Batman vs Superman.

Only when they release Snyder's cut

yes my rat-queen. I do as you command. *eek eek*

Trash, and no I dont want to see hungry skeleton.

(brap)*-1

Looks boring as shit, so no.

I grew out of capeshit a while ago

>“Watched half hour of Justice League movie, it’s absolutely the most mature work of DCEU film so far. In this film, they explored the deepest possibility of this cinematic universe. The footage showed film balance well. Every hero has their brilliant moment. The whole movie attitude is very positive but also continued to explore very serious topics like Divinity/humanity. There are numerous characters in this film, but they all felt noble and mighty. They don’t dazzle you with a bunch of costume clowns so call Superheroes. After Wonder Woman’s triumph, this year DC will definitely shine in this genre. We don’t get to see Supes in the footage, but his spirit Inspiring others through the whole thing. All in all, people gonna love to paying for seeing this
Yeah...I think I watching Justice League

The fuck?

Yes

Chinks have terrible taste in movies, even more reasons to avoid this dumpster fire.

>dark knight is indeed very dark, very terrifying. Bruce's pass give him many mental injury
>WW is just beautiful and badass.All i want to say:"Marry me,my goddess."
>It's Zack Snyder,ofcause the action scene is great.
>Soundtrack is okay I guess,I didn't pay too much attention to it.
>There are many easter eggs.
>If I have to compare with MCU films,I will say between Age of Ultron and Winter Soldier.
>I haven't watched Batman Begins in very long time,but I think BVS is better.
>The dark knight is definitely the better film,but BVS is the more comic accurate film.
>I preher BVS than The Dark Knight Rise.(ps:he also doesn't like The Dark Knight Rise)
>The best part I think is the Batman VS Superman, the Doomsday fight, every things about Batman,Sperman and Louise 's daily life and his internal struggle,and yes WW
>Luthor part is also great.
>the last act is a little rush,hoping it can be fix in Director's Cut.
>Doomsday look better in the film.
>WW and Batman had a little flirt,Superman and WW just getting know each other in the end.
>BVS's Lex Luthor is quit different from other versions I know before,but he is excellent in the film,can make people feel a sense of crisis,but sometime he is quite funny.
>I can't spoiler the story of the film,but I think it's good.
>Though sups is call Man of Steel,but he isn't so steel insida his heart.But luckily he has Louise being there with him

>If I have to compare with MCU films,I will say between Age of Ultron and Winter Soldier.
What does this mean? Between the worst MCU movie and the best MCU movie?

> People on this board still think the opinions of others are a legitimate talking point instead of thinking for themselves and talking from their own experience.

Wew, lads. Sure is mongo up in here.

>ps doesn't like dark knight rises
He has good taste

If you avoided every movie chinks like then you wouldn't watch any CapeShit movie

I blew my movie allowance for the rest of the year seeing Blade Runner 4 times. I am trying to talk my mom into getting a second job though so I can see it

Spoilers? Please post.

Nope looks bland and lifeless

no, my mom only lets me buy tickets for one movie a month and I already bought for Thor.

No, not in cinema. Maybe I'll torrent the BD later.

>funny, and above all fun

>Though sups is call Man of Steel,but he isn't so steel insida his heart.But luckily he has Louise being there with him
Couldn't have said that better myself.

>JL
Jewish league?

Im not watching that inbred run around on screen as political propaganda with her jewish privilege because hollyjews hate asian and latino people.

This bitch can't act, everything feels wrong about the DCU. The new Star Wars as well, bad casting, bad pacing, Marxist propaganda can't put my finger on it

NO

NEVER WITH GAL GADOT

No, I generally don't watch capeshit. The trailer to this makes it look like the typical bad CGI, video game cutscene-looking garbage.

fuck off ahmed

>Those unmanly shaven arms

>that unmanly clean-shaven face

Why the fuck do they not just have him with his stubble all the time. He looks fucking awful with a softer face and he's supposed to look old and rugged.

I'm torn between seeing it and waiting for The Snyder Cut.

>funny, and above all fun

DELETE THIS

No I'm not a braindead victim of jewish shitty agenda. I prefer real movies.

Did whedon want a self insert in the film so he turned batman into a beta

>Snyder's cut

HAHAHAHAHAAA

nah.

Reminder that anime was exploring these themes in the fucking 70's. Its fucking stupid, you can't investigate philosophy while rationalizing fully grown adults running around in fucking underwear.

>So what did you like about it?
>Fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun

Thanks, a movie shilled this embarrissingly must be fucking awful. I'll go see JL instead

>Jewstice League
No thx, I keep my shekels for kino, but thanks for asking

>FUN?

Yep

And maybe once each for these guys,

>FUN, OH THE FUN!

Implying I have to see one or the other? Off to see Thor on Monday, tickets already bought, and buying my Justice League ticket as soon as it becomes available at my cinema.

do you think he'll ever do big budget again after this, all of his capeshit films so far (maybe not man of steel?) have had studio interference hindering them

Kino is often unwatchable to the average pleb

they're gonna retcon the whole thing with the flashpoint thing anyway, so why bother? i'll just wait untill after the respawn and THEN maybe start watching. probably.

>Reminder that anime was exploring these themes in the fucking 70's

Reminder that comedy plays were exploring these themes in the fucking B.C. era.

The fuck is your point you weeb-tarded dumb-faggot?

>Its fucking stupid, you can't investigate philosophy while rationalizing fully grown adults running around in fucking underwear.

But you can with sappy-headed cutesy school girls piloting giant mecha? Wow, so intelligent, many impressives.

>LOL News story rumours are always bulshit, except when they agree with my view on something I haven't seen yet
>Insert hahaha dead meme here

Boy, this is some Grade A shilling. Go watch Thor and tell me how fun it was or something.

I said I'd quit if WW was bad and it was ok (JUST ok) so I'll give it one more shot

The fact that manchildren and idiot westerners think they're being deep because they have a God in a capeshit movie when anime like HxH were already exploring humanities potential for survival, of having human emotion and rationalizing doing fucked up shit and the nature of politics? I mean HxH is for literal pre-schoolers and it has more depth than dudebro Hollywood wank #234344.

It just feels like we've regressed. Blade Runner, Lawn Mower, movies used to have such artistic merit before. Now we're getting morality from a fucking movie for children.

Yeah, I'm going to see it. Just saw Thor and now I realise why people are just spamming the word 'fun' in the reviews. It's not that fun and it offers nothing. I'm hoping/sure Justice League will do the opposite and not just be 'lets cover up our rushed, crappy story with jokes so people can call it fun!' If we can get at least universal 6's on RT, it'll get 100%! More money, baby!"

Footage of two boys asking Superman what's his favorite thing about Earth. He just smiles.

Credits montage about violence and crime escalating since Superman's death.

Gotham. Batman is investigating Parademons and has figured out that they are drawn to fear. He hangs a thug off a roof so his fear attracts a Parademon and plants a tracker.

Victor Stone hides out in his apartment. He was a college football star who got mangled in a car crash. His father Silas used an alien Mother Box to revive Victor, turning him into a cyborg. He's concerned because he's developed new powers - he can fly now, and he doesn't know where the power is coming from.

Central City. Barry Allen meets his father Henry in prison. Barry got superspeed after being struck by lightning. Barry is studying forensics and wants to get a job in criminal justice to get him out, but his dad wants him to give up that pursuit and just live his life. Funny gag of Barry drawing a mustache on an asshole guard without him noticing.

London. Wonder Woman stops terrorists in the courthouse. Their leader is Roose Bolton from "Game of Thrones" and unloads an automatic rifle on a group of schoolchildren, but Diana deflects every bullet.

Themyscira. Steppenwolf comes through a portal to steal a Mother Box. The Amazons try to play keep away with the box, tying it to arrows and firing it off before Steppenwolf can get it. But he eventually does and taunts Diana's mother Hypolita before disappearing with the box.

Hypolita orders that they fire a giant arrow to signal Diana that an invasion is coming. Diana sees a television report about it and knows what it means.

Bruce talks to Alfred in the Batcave - Alfred eggs him on about liking Diana.

Diana visits Bruce at the Batcave. Funny gag as she easily goes through Bruce's super security system. They discuss Lex Luthor's journal - it has pictures of Parademons and Mother Boxes.

Metropolis. Lois Lane meets Martha Kent at the Daily Planet. They talk about Clark being gone. One of the young reporters is going on about a seemingly insignificant kidnapping story, but Lois immediately catches that all of the victims are members of S.T.A.R. Labs.

Victor hacks Wayne Enterprises and reads holograms about Parademon sightings.

Back at the Batcave, Diana tells Bruce the story of Steppenwolf's first invasion. He tried to use three Mother Boxes to "remake" Earth, but all the races came together to fight him. There's humans, atlanteas, amazons and two alien Green Lanterns. When one dies there's a close-up of his ring blinking out.

Steppenwolf got exiled by his master (Darkseid) and spent years in space. Luthor's message from the end of BvS alerted him that Superman is dead, and amazons and atlanteans turned their backs on humans, so he comes back to finish his mission.

Bruce tells Diana about his "Knightmare" and says they'll need warriors. He then recounts meeting Aquaman (flashback).

Bruce finds Arthur Curry in a bar and tries to convince him to help people and is rejected. There's a mural on the wall showing an Atlantis warrior and three mother boxes. Arthur is a loner who hates Atlantis but also doesn't fit in on the surface. Arthur makes fun of Bruce for dressing like a bat, then heads back into the water.

Bruce goes to Central City and recruits Barry in his apartment. They get in Bruce's car. "What's your superpower again?" "I'm rich.” There’s also a funny bit about Barry having to eat all the time because his metabolism burns super-fast, and also that he hates brunch and doesn’t understand it.

Victor runs into Diana while roaming the streets of Gotham. She gives him a pep talk about how important he can be and invites him to the team, but he refuses. He tells her the Parademons are converging in Gotham.

>and idiot westerners
Unlike the idiot Japs that think they're deep for having gigantic crosses explode into the sky every time an EVA dies?

Also, did you just imply that the Lawnmower Man had artistic merit? Have you seen that hunk of garbage?

Arthur saves a fisherman attacked by a Parademon at sea and takes him back to the bar. The Parademon sees the mural and the Mother Box. Arthur chases it to Atlantis.

Steppenwolf arrives and throws Mera around. Arthur shows up and manages to dodge Steppenwolf's axe, but gets punched into a wall and taken out. Steppenwolf takes off with the Mother Box.

Arthur and Mera talk about him belonging there, but he’s pissed at Atlantis for killing his mom over having a half-breed son. Arthur takes the amor and trident of his ancestor who fought in the first invasion and leaves.

Parademons break into Victor's home while he's away and kidnap Silas. Commissioner Gordon is told about it and fires up the Batsignal just as Bruce is introducing Diana to Barry. Victor also sees the signal.

Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash and Cyborg meet Gordon at the rooftop. Gordon tells them about activity under Gotham harbor, and Cyborg says Silas is missing. They all disappear leaving Flash behind.

First big action scene of the movie: Steppenwolf is trying to get the location of the last Mother Box from the captive scientists. Batman brings an armored tank and fights Parademons with Cyborg and Wonder Woman while Flash gets the scientists to safety. Steppenwolf arrives and nearly kills them. An explosion causes a cave in and water to come rushing, but Aquaman appears and saves everybody. Steppenwolf escapes. The heroes leave the scientists with Gordon. Victor and Silas are still on bad terms.

They go back to the Batcave. Alfred likes having people around. Flash jumps in the Batmobile and makes a goof of himself, humming the 60's TV theme. Bruce has the idea of using the Mother Box to ressurrect Superman based on Luthor’s research which reveals Superman is in a death-like coma. Diana thinks it’s too dangerous. Bruce says she could be what Superman was, a beacon. She refuses ans things get heated. She says he needs to stop grieving for his parents, and he tells her she doesn’t have room to talk when she ran away from the world for a hundred years because her boyfriend died.

Flash and Cyborg dig up Superman’s coffin. It turns out they went to college together and met once before they got powers. They talk about how crazy their lives turned out since then.

The group head to the Kryptonian scout ship with the coffin. They set Clark in the pool. They need to charge up the Mother Box the moment it hits the water. Flash runs really fast to tap into the Speed Force and touches it just as it touches the water. Clark wakes up and explodes out of the ship, flying away.

Wonder Woman, Flash, Aquaman, and Cyborg find Superman at the broken statue from BvS. He’s confused. Batman arrives and tries to talk to him, but Superman thinks they’re still fighting. He grabs Batman and his eyes go red. "Tell me, do you bleed?" Lois jumps out of a police car (Bruce called for her). Superman throws Batman against a car, takes Lois, and flies off. Batman lying on the ground says "Yep, definitely broke something.". During this scene, Cyborg loses control of himself and shoots at Superman. His suit auto-targets Kryptonians. A Parademon steals the last Mother Box while they're distracted.

Clark and Lois arrive at the Kent farm, which has been sold to a bank.

>Steppenwolf is openly quipping in the new TV spot now

Christ just kill me already.

An Ukrainian family gets ready for dinner. They hear loud noises outside. Parademons are swarming the village. They barricade the door.

Batcave. Bruce and Diana talk about Superman’s resurrection. They apologize to each other. Bruce takes off the batsuit and reveals just how utterly bruised he is from that one punch. Diana says she doesn't want to lead because every soldier she loses hurts as much as Steve Trevor. Bruce encourages to step up.

Clark talks to Lois. Martha arrives, called by Lois. She cries and hugs Clark.

Steppenwolf and the Parademons arrive at a nuclear reactor. They bring all three Mother Boxes together to "remake the world."
The family keeps trying to keep the Parademons out.

Bruce tracks Steppenwolf to the nuclear reactor and tells the team. Gets new suit.

Another pep talk between Diana and Victor. He’s worried that he can’t control himself. She tells him he can do it.

Clark leaves the Kent Farm to join the fight. This is the "I’ll take that as a yes" scene.

The heroes get in their jet. Arthur confesses that he’s never really had people before, and if he has to die, then this is a good way to do it. He gets teary-eyed. Diana wrapped the Lasso of Truth around his ankle. It’s actually really really funny.

Steppenwolf activates the Mother Boxes and the skies turn red. There's lightning everywhere and weird alien vegetation sprouting from the ground.

The team arrives in Ukraine and fights Parademons. Batman tries to confront Steppenwolf alone at the reactor but the others join him because they're a team. Steppenwolf overpowers them while monologuing about truth (He claims his mission is to bring "unity" to the universe). A portal opens and it appears Darkseid is watching.

>all the high contrast shots gone
>still have nolan´s blue filter
lol

Steppenwolf is about to strike down Batman when Superman arrives and blocks the axe. "I like truth. I’m also a big fan of justice” (yep), he says as he clocks Steppenwolf and turns the tide of the battle.

Cyborg manages not to attack Superman and hacks into the Mother Boxes to stop the red skies. The heroes evacuate the innocents. The family is corned by Parademons and won’t make it. Superman and Flash go to save them. It becomes a race. Flash saves the family by dragging their car, then looks over to see Superman carrying an entire apartment building full of people.

The heroes gang up on Steppenwolf and knock him around. His axe gets destroyed and he gets scared. The Parademons swarm to his fear, and lift him up. The portal closes, a death sentence. Steppenwolf gets torn apart and the Parademons leave Earth.

The heroes watch over a mountain as the sun rises and the world is saved. Flash brings up Batman and Superman's past feud. Superman says Batman doesn't like him much. Batman says "I don't NOT like you."

Lois has a Nolan-esque voice-over about how the world needs heroes as a montage plays.

- The Mother Boxes get returned to their rightful guardians.
- Diana goes back to London.
- Arthur decides to head back to Atlantis.
- Barry tells his father that he got a job at the courthouse. "It’s the lowest of the lowest jobs," but he’s gonna do everything he can.
- Victor and Silas make up, and Victor accepts who he is.
- Clark and Bruce move Martha back into Kent Farm. Bruce bought the bank.
- Clark goes back to work at the Daily Planet (somehow). He's engaged to Lois and the world is happy Superman is back.

Final scene: the little Ukrainian girl plants an alien flower she picked during the battle. It starts to bloom.

Post-credits gag: Superman and Flash meet up in some abandoned area and prepare to have a no holds barred race. Cut to black as they take off.

>hey're deep for having gigantic crosses explode into the sky every time an EVA dies

Nah, EVA is for people who think they're deep but aren't. Like I said, Meruem and Netero's fight in HxH goes beyond a fight and is a metaphore for humanities evolution through technology, the contradiction of individualism through science and capitalism but they are ultimately collectivist endeavors, how humans look at ants and think they're drones but humans are just as cooperative and it goes on and on.

>Also, did you just imply that the Lawnmower Man had artistic merit? Have you seen that hunk of garbage?

Lawnmower man was good.

Worth watching just for Mommy Cate alone.

Of course. The real question for me is, will I bring friends. It all depends on the reviews.

>"Why do people keep telling me that..?"

How in gods name is that a quip, especially one so big you have to off yourself. Is there another I missed?

>Meruem and Netero's fight in HxH goes beyond a fight and is a metaphore for humanities evolution through technology, the contradiction of individualism through science and capitalism but they are ultimately collectivist endeavors, how humans look at ants and think they're drones but humans are just as cooperative and it goes on and on.