What the fuck is this shit?

What the fuck is this shit?

They caved into the social justice bs.

What a fucking awful episode. Felt like a completely different show

Afroman could be a mimic of MJ if he trimmed it down and threw on a red jacket, he has a beautiful soft face

what's this?

Stranger things season 2

lmaoooooooo

oh right, that's out....

Please tell me you're joking user

You're just telling porkies... right?

Yea I feel asleep after she did the illusion thing. Anything intresting happen?

It really felt like a 80's/early 90's comic book to me... The ridiculous looks, the hair, even how shots were structured.

That is not what a criminal group looks like. Do they just not care?

Welcome to the 80s/90s. Looks good.

>Stranger things season 2

Then it's perfectly NORMAL. That is how people dressed in the Eighties.

>we're the first generation to notice we're the first generation to notice we're the first generation to notice

The idea is to dress weird.

It would be very strange if they just dressed them up like they were impersonating kids from the 80s.

You already said what it is. Shit.

how dare they have female characters

Hmmm. A startling shift towards acknowledging social injustice with a heavy focus on feminism; completely irrational fashion; a general shift towards freedom of expression and individualism; the rise of socially acceptable paraphilia; an absolute deluge of bad music, with some uniquely memorable trends and phases; a general stream of liberal propaganda leaning towards communism...

Oh my god, we're living the eighties all over again. And the eighties were living the seventies. And the seventies were living the sixties. We've been in a time loop since the end of World War II! We need another! Someone go assassinate a prince, quick!

>Hmmm. A startling shift towards acknowledging social injustice with a heavy focus on feminism; completely irrational fashion; a general shift towards freedom of expression and individualism; the rise of socially acceptable paraphilia; an absolute deluge of bad music, with some uniquely memorable trends and phases; a general stream of liberal propaganda leaning towards communism...

You've listed the good parts. Is there anything bad also happening?

We here fo da money

They're so fucking badass.