RWBY/RT General #1171: A Fine Paintjob Edition

Previous Thread: Rules of RWBY/RT General:

>1. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Latest Chapter: wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/fd4625e2-fe5e-49e1-93e2-8eb4d5814cd8/index.m3u8

RT link: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-11-k975fs

1080P Episode Archive: mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ahfb7M7jYvA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for best girl

First for nosy parents

Hail dubs

>cats always land on their feet

You need Jesus

I was making a White Knight one you fucker, someday we will get one, and have our 5 hours of fame

user... You HAVE raised your can of beer in respect when your waifu is in times of trouble... Right?

Such a good paintjob that the paint only goes to the places she wants it to, without using any type of cover.

The dubs confirm it's a weiss thread

Thank God, something that's actually relevant to the episode

I don't like his semblance. It's too vague and OP. He doesn't follow the colour naming rule either.

>that cutaway from yang just before she answers tai
fucking why

God I wish her story arc wasnt so cliche

She already prepared it with a bonding layer so the toner doesn't take hold elsewhere

>But she doesn't get any development while Jaune does
That's kind of Monty's fault though.

As quick as everyone is to shit on the writing for RWBY, the fact that RWBY kind of came already cooked is often ignored.

Before the catastrophic events of volume 3 you had four prodigies in hunting who were utterly confident in their abilities, had all the reasons to be confident in their abilities and were also popular pretty girls.

Jaune didn't get the most character development because he's a darling or something. He was just the easiest.

That's were you're wrong

Missed the last couple threads, but

>Why exactly did Weiss need Klein's help? Couldn't she get to the secret door by herself?

>Also, why the fuck does Jacques have secret doors?

It's the Schnee Family Estate, not Jacques' original house, dumbass. Nick obviously had the passages built in when the house was built, and Klein knew more about them than Jacques because he'd been working for the Schnees his entire adult life or whatever.

You, too, could have solved this mystery if you hadn't been such a fucking idiot.

Do you mean the resurrection or the water into wine shit?

Misa's loyalty is so inspiring

>yfw the Nuck starts crying during the finale
youtube.com/watch?v=Ahfb7M7jYvA

Jacques doesn't deserve the hate he gets.

user, you and I both know she's going to forget about going after her mother to help her baby sister. It's a foregone conclusion. I mean yeah, that little narrative thing is annoying as fuck, but we all know what's going to happen anyway.

he deserves a cock in his ass

Nora is actually the Spring Maiden and Ren has been unknowingly suppressing her power the whole time.

>RWBY but Salem is now the Orphan of Kos

It's fine when Whitley kills him next volume to take control over the company people will miss him then

>Adam tries to overthrow Khan
>yfw Hazel stops him

They made the nuck shit

>implying she won't go for Adam

WHO'S READY FOR THE INEVITABLE RWBY REUNION?

>implying you can ever hear orphans theme during the fight

sure fine whatever bring it on

I don't know, this volume has kinda made WBY look like shit, especially when compared to RNJR struggling to survive in the middle of bumfuck nowhere

Nora was the last person Last Spring was thinking of because Last Spring died trying, and failing, to save Nora's family. All Nora knows is that she felt strong enough to run until she got to Ren's village.

Qrow was hours behind Last Spring and found her body and two redheads. That's all the Ozluminati have had to work with this entire time.

Thats like in 7-8 months away user in vol 5

>Mimics the crying and screaming of his victims

My gut reaction is to assume that can is labeled "Iceberg"

>bring home Penny
>they show concern about her being underage
>they show more concern that she acts like a child
>Explain that she's actually a robot
>they give me a look of disappointment but not one of surprise

I cant wait to see Jaune again! I'm gonna hug him and kiss him, and hold his hand!

I am calling it now, Jacques is gonna turn out to be a Nicholas Schnee fanboy, his reason for being a hardass is to protect Nicholas's legacy.

What are you talking about? Doesn't this face strike terror into you? Mild disappointment masked with a grin is the quintessential evil look.

Don't underestimate the power of Jaune and Neptune

Buy your dead and he has Ren you harlot not to mention you arent even his type

It would be better if it had no eyes, just hollowness in the skull

>each member of JNPR becomes a maiden then dies horribly
How poetic.

Volume 4 seems to be moving at a pretty slow pace so far. Do we know how many episodes there will be in total? 12 or 13 won't be the final, right?

it would have been better if the stretchy flesh between his teeth and jaw were uneven and asymmetrical, broken looking.

the mask is also too plain, if it were given some sort of aged/broken look to it, it'd come off better.

>his reason for being a hardass is to protect Nicholas's legacy.

He failed.

12 episodes dude, finale's next week

>Implying WBY's arcs weren't during the 6-8 month time skip and they skipped their journey's so they can be there to help with Nuck

Ren isn't girly enough. Jaune has to penetrate his butthole before he's girly enough for magical girl powers.

>TAKE ACTION, SON

How are they gonna deal with Hazel and Adam?

>TFW he fully opens his mouth to reveal Ren's father's face like Ko the Face Stealer

Do we get to see the finale or do we have to wait another week?

and then we go back to the horrible place known as trash

I think just reshaping the eyes would make him look more appropriate.

Is Sun impersonating it?

don't you have Carlsberg where you're from?

no user thats fucking stupid as shit since Blake still got to deal with Adam

Actually even Qrow said the company is bigger than ever and the public still has a good opinion of it.

That would literally be the worst way that fight could go.

We get to see it, but it could be screened at RTX AU a few hours before the official release so spoilers might be getting thrown around

Spring is one of raven's dickass bandits. Winter is an old lady in Atlas. Since she could croak any day now, ironwood wants winter to be her successor. Summer is in vacuo because we need a reason to go there eventually.

>Trash
>Horrible
Just stay in the RWBY thread and you will be fine

at this point I dont even know if I care all that much about being spoiled the ending

I feel like the Gauntlets will look stupid on top of the robo arm

Why is Ren freaking out so much

Shouldn't his semblance be preventing that

Ruby calling WBY cowards when?

I like it here

>Sup Forums spam and regular spam
>not horrible

which is why we know that's the most likely outcome

even the power of Autism cant stop the fear of seeing the monster that destroyed your hometown and killed your family.

Considering Hazel got fuck all of 1 minute of dialogue with Oscar and Adam has been MIA, I'm guessing the finale will just be the Nuck fight with a few scene's of WBY starting their journey to meet back up with RNJR.

I predict massive letdown and months of bickering about underwhelming scenes next week as we descend back into hiatus. I will be honestly surprised if I get at least ONE bingo line

Adam's somewhere is Mistral no? He's planning on overthrowing Sienna, who's in Mistral, who Hazel is on his way to meet which is why he met Oscar in Mistral.

This is MnK we're talking about. Deny at your own peril.

semblance cant hold up forever

What if we try going incognito when RWBY ends?

We could put RvB characters in the OP and remove the "general" from the title to try and throw the mods off.

Because his ptsd is overpowering it.

Guys we have to delay the finale. I don't want to go back to trash. I like it here

Wrong, Ruby will die at the end of the series and it will be great

only Bingo you will get is Jaune semblance

Technically we shouldn't be sent to trash, since this summer is going to have like, 3 other RT animated shows, so just put those in the OP so Mods dont get ban happy.

Better pray Jaune revs up that Semblance next week.

Fuck off Blake still has Illia and the 2 fox fuckers in menagerie right now

>Technically we shouldn't be sent to trash
>since this summer is going to have like, 3 other RT animated shows

mods didnt give a fuck last summer

I hope you hit the Renora bingo.

Illia seems somewhat sympathetic towards Blake so she might delay them. No guarantees though

>Implying Fox boys didn't fuck off to tell Adam about Blake
>Implying Illia hasn't skeddaddled either

Did you miss the point of this episode? WBY is moving out and are all on their way to Mistral.

I am disappointed that Salem didn't make any funny faces this episode, or at least any funny poses that I could shoop funny faces on to.

I blame Weiss reporter

Didn't save us last year
Personally I like the /trash/
It is comfy there

>still no Merc and Emerald

But its so fucking stupid why the fuck would Weiss and Blake go to a ghost town in bum fuck nowhere

>Salem didn't make any funny faces this episode, or at least any funny poses that I could shoop funny faces on to.

what would bring you to expect any possibility for those?

its always 12

you need to think of this volume as volume 1 of rwby vol123= season 1 vol456= season 2

I like to think that Nick originally had a Spencer Mansion set-up.

>"Willow, where's the goddamn vanilla pudding?"
>"It's in the hidden pantry"
>"Great. I tried opening it already but it won't budge."
>"Did you put the cat's eye gemstone inside the base of my father's bust?"
>"There are three busts here woman, which one?"
>"The one on the right. Didn't you figure out the riddle?"
>"WHAT riddle?"
>"The one in the faded book in the library"
>"I...Whatever, let's just...The stone isn't working"
>"Oh, that's not the right stone. The one you want is inside the piano in the east wing sitting room. You need to play Moonlight Sonata to open it"
>"...Grrr...Fine, I'll be rig-"
>"But it's missing a key, so you need yo go down to the basement and push a series of bloc-"
>"WE'RE TEARING THIS ESTATE DOWN AND BUILDING A NEW ONE"
>"What?! But my father built this estate!"
>"HE BUILT A GODDAMN FUNHAUS!"
>"I'll...Be in the garden..."
>"How out of character."