"I have powers so I MUST become evil!!"

"I have powers so I MUST become evil!!"

Women,
am I right guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tmsy_2kbqAg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's some weak bait.

But this series has tons of guys who become evil because of their powers.

Future news is probably talking about Louise, not Caitlin

villains of the week don't count compared to main cast member.

>I glued razors to my fingers so now I must destroy Shield

>he wouldn't become a supervillain if he could
What a gaylord. Everyone knows the bad guys get the hottest crazy chicks.

Does her killer vagina count as a superpower?

Nah, just asshole people in general. Give a person power and THEN you can truly see how they are deep down. No philosophical bullshit, this is a reality.

That's why Hydroman is my least favorite Spider-Man villain. His origin was literally "I have one of the coolest powers ever, Spider-Man was around me when it happened, and now he has to die"

>her

Wow, what a shitlord you are.

I would totally become a BBEG if I randomly got some crazy freezing powers.

Would be rad as fuck.

>u
Hey cis shitlord, maybe don't assume that I identify as a singular entity

She is hotter when she is evil.

Do you identify with stop signs?

Hydro-Man is canonically kind of a dumbass.

That's not really fair. Power isolates people, and enough isolation will drive literally anyone insane.

is it currently in control of her mind.

>if you're not certain, simply realize that if she turns good in the future then the answer is yes. if she turns good because a man talked her into it then the answer is "fuck yes."

That's sounds kinda like a good idea

And still someway makes more sense than Prometheus plans

That was because they were bad in the first place or because they actually had terrible powers. Like Blackout who HAD to feed on electricity or Griffin Grey who was rapidly aging. They had a right to freak out and get desperate. Caitlin is just going evil because her Earth Two doppelganger was. They could have made it work if she was a heat vampire like in the comics. Then she would have been sympathetic.

I'm getting really tired of the "non-evil woman has an evil split personality only when they use their powers" shit they pull off. Trajectory, Magenta, Killer Frost. I'd much rather have more "good woman stays good even if her powers are destructive" like Platique or "evil woman is evil period" like Golden Glider.

How about that final panel in Wanted?

youtube.com/watch?v=tmsy_2kbqAg

I'm kind of interested to see where they take hero Killer Frost in the comics. I admit it does get old, but they can always bring back Lousie Lincoln and make her the new evil Frost

so qt :3

KF isn't really a split personality though.

I think we have to see what happens to Julian before we judge the true power of the ice pussy.

Can you classify magenta as a split personality considering what fucked her up to begin with?

Don't blame the character, or women, blame the inept, cliché-ridden writers.

Caitlin's powers were affecting her brain chemistry, though. Her mother said so.

To be fair, Magenta having a split personality is from the source material.

Dr. Polaris has the same problem too. For some reason if you have magnetism powers in the DC universe, your life immediately becomes a pun on the word "polarity".

i'd gladly bite the dust if i could tap that ass

i no rait?

>CWshit
>good writing
LEL
E
L

>get super powers
>decide to become a villain
>work exclusively in the only two cities with superheroes

Just go to a small town and take it over. There is literally no reason to go to Central City and risk running into a guy who can move faster than light.

Yes but why? Why Caitlin of all people? Its just needless drama for the sake of a character be afraid of something that doesn't affect her at all. Yet the show is FORCING it to affect her because its more to pile on the "shit on Barry" show.

Some of them like Snart just like the challenge.
Others have specific vendettas against heroes, like Deathstroke
Speedster villains generally want to steal Barry's speed
Then there's assholes like Merlyn who specifically want to destroy the city in question

Others just don't want to leave town since that's where their lives are

The actual worst thing I've ever seen villian wise ever.