Academy Award winner Jane Fonda: 'black women raped by Harvey Weinstein are still being silenced'

>Acting legend Jane Fonda has weighed in with her thoughts on the Harvey Weinstein allegations, saying that the fact his accusers are ‘famous and white’ means they are being listened to.
>Speaking on MSNBC’s All In With Chris Hayes earlier this week Fonda – who appeared alongside feminist icon Gloria Steinem, her co-founder of thenon-profit Women’s Media Center – addressed the claims of sexual harrassment and assault made against the disgraced producer, some of which date back decades.
>It feels like something has shifted,’ Fonda explained. ‘It’s too bad that it’s probably because so many of the women that were assaulted by Harvey Weinstein are famous and white and everybody knows them.’
>She added: ‘This has been going on a long time to black women and other women of color and it doesn’t get out quite the same.'

rollingstone.com/movies/news/jane-fonda-talks-famous-and-white-status-of-weinstein-victims-w510364

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/bimadewunmi/lets-talk-about-black-women-in-hollywood-and-harvey
archive.is/EKAbw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We wuz bein raped n shiet

>'Harvey raped me'

>inb4 black women calls harvey a racist for not raping them

Then maybe they should come out and say it? There is literally no downside to this anymore, it's out so you're not going to be denied parts for it

No asian or latina women either

sure they are

why would anyone want to rape a nigger

It actually already happened.

>If only Harvey Weinstein had taken a course in intersectional feminism, perhaps blacks would win more Oscars.
>That appears to be the claim coming from a BuzzFeed writer who argues the lack of diversity among Weinstein’s victims betrays a larger problem with Hollywood and how it perceives black women.
>In the wake of the initial sexual assault and rape allegations against Harvey Weinstein that blew up on the New York Times, numerous models and actresses have come forward to speak about their experiences with the Hollywood mogul—all of which paint a monstrous picture of the man who helped finance and produce the some of the biggest films over the last few decades.
>While the media investigates their experiences with Weinstein, one BuzzFeed writer has other concerns: the lack of diversity among his alleged victims, who—apart from Academy Award-winning actress Lupita Nyong’o—are mainly Caucasian.
>Writing on Buzzfeed, black feminist Bim Adewunmi laments the lack of intersectionality among his victims. He laments that Weinstein was not an equal-opportunity sex predator—a trait that’s reflective of Hollywood standards of sexual desirablity. She says that the reason black women don’t get leading roles in movies is because they are seen as “not fuckable” by producers like Weinstein, whose sexual preferences only extends toward white women.

WE

WUZ

Man...
Jews know no limits

>Equal-opportunity sex predator

What kind of twisted fucking logic is this?

And you tags said they don't touch black women baah

>i didn't know any of this until recently
>2 weeks later
>look he was raping everyone OK but blacks can't talk about it!

Should have fed this one to the VC.

the ol' tripped and fell into her excuse might work here

I don't think Jane Fonda is very smart.

Well Lupita N'yongo said she gave him a massage, nothing more, and still got an Oscar.

>Writing on Buzzfeed, black feminist Bim Adewunmi laments the lack of intersectionality among his victims. He laments that Weinstein was not an equal-opportunity sex predator—a trait that’s reflective of Hollywood standards of sexual desirablity. She says that the reason black women don’t get leading roles in movies is because they are seen as “not fuckable” by producers like Weinstein, whose sexual preferences only extends toward white women.
Is this real?

It's real.

buzzfeed.com/bimadewunmi/lets-talk-about-black-women-in-hollywood-and-harvey
Or, archived - archive.is/EKAbw

LOL, all these skanks want a job at Hollywood. Sucking a purulent dick from a greasy old jew is the least of their problem, unless they don't get the role

*smacks lips*
>Why ain't dis cracka Hawwvy rapin mo' black sistas?
*fixes weave*
>Don't that honky want some dis black chocolate?!
*starts twerking cellulite and stretch mark-filled ass in front of camera*

Well she is a communist

>lack of intersectionality among his victims.

is this peak identity politics

She's about as much of a communist as you are a cuckold.

This is absolutely insane. I thought I'd seen it all.

Be honest Sup Forums if you had all the power that Harvey Weinstein did would you use it to fuck black women?

Lupita Obongo already came out and accused him, as have some italian, mexican, and arab acctresses, so where does she get this idea that he’s only raping white women?

>black women raped

Probably. But I wouldn't rape anyone, ask for massages or randomly beat off in front of them.

>Lupita Obongo

that was the only one he specifically denied

getting tired of niggers and their whining desu senpai

I honestly can't imagine having that power. I'd like to say i wouldn't, but I'd think most people would.

This woman should have been executed for this

This

I love the fact that he is one of the ugliest people in the universe. My guess is that's the only reason this whole thing came undone. If don johnson was the head of mirimax and fucked every actress in his movies none of them would have ever complained.

Very true.

this just had to be turned into a racist thing

Harvey "check em black man" Weinstein

She wishes