"A double McSpanky with fries and a Flurp. That'll be $6.53. And $3.47 will be your change."

>"A double McSpanky with fries and a Flurp. That'll be $6.53. And $3.47 will be your change."
>"Dude, you're supposed to push the buttons with pictures of food on them."
>"Don't need to Skeet, I memorized the prices and did the tax and change in my head."

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YPdhyrezD14
youtube.com/watch?v=kbBgx0BEuuI
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Americans, since they don't add the tax onto the advertised price.

its because they expect you to tip them for making your fast food also you moran

Skeet, for letting the little cunt get his position.

If he doesn't run it through the register the accounts will be out at the end of the day

they don't?
why in the world would you not do that..

>Guy did that when I was in high school
>stole tons of money at the end of the day
>guy now a math teacher

Jimmy. Skeet obviously needs Jimmy to hit the buttons for inventory reasons and to make sure his register has the right amount of money. If everyone did what Jimmy did it'd just be madness.

Depends on the product, but in most general goods the sales tax (5-7% in a lot of places) is not included.

On stuff like petrol it is.

You guys think Jimmy is an idiot for not using the register and calling salt sodium chloride. That's part of his game. He acts like a dork but secretly pockets money hand over fist at mcspankys because he "knows the exact amount". Jimmy was wrong and Skeet was right to call him out on that but he didn't expect his restaurant to fly after him and blast lasers

To entice people with a lower price you moron. Why else?

I always hated this show. Look how fucking hideous it looks, not just the cheap cgi but the ugly design and annoying, unfunny characters. If you can't do cgi then do traditional animation.

no dude it's salt

Jimmy, Jimbo my friend. The register is a machine which tracks cash flow in and out, if you don't record your transactions with the register than we have no proof what we have sold, and are merely sitting on a liquid pile of money that nobody has the authority to prove has been used properly. The people who pay us to operate this building use these metrics in order to understand if we are generating value. Also, am I charicature of someone? I kind of look like when the writers pointlessly injected Quentin Tarantino into their poorly rendered early 3D television show, but I'm not the same model though I get as much attention anyways. Look, I don't try to be a corporate shill but the way you can't understand how not to bite the hand that feeds you really drives me to defend this system we all work under. You being smart but retarded really isn't an entertaining premise.

Exactly. See what happens when $20 is missing from the register and Skeet has to lie to his boss that he didn't know his employee claims not to even fucking use it.

Jimmy.

It's incredibly likely that the register records the cash flow and are used to track the income of the store and let the retailer know how much profit it's making.
So Jimmy is fucking up their records and tracking by doing this.

We give Skeet a hard time, but he really does have that practical knowledge that lets him operate as a supervisor. The only thing is that he's a bit spineless despite his cynicism, and does suffer as being a one-off character in a show about a unrealistic type of genius idiot. Didn't they all get naked in one episode? Post that.

so people are reminded they are paying the state every time they buy something

Sales tax goes by state retard
>eurofags don't know amerikkka has federal tax and sales tax for each state in the US of A

Jimmy has autism, give him patience.

That's the most obvious and natural reaction. Jimmy Neutron was never funny and zero of it's characters are anything less than constantly bitchy whiners unless you resort to loving Sheen or admitting Cindy was pissed because Jimmy was too stupid to fuck her. God what an awful show.

Amerifat here. You are correct

>they expect you to tip
No they don't.

It's the fucking city which controls sales tax you fucking falseflagging euroscum piece of shit.

Clearly Jimmy.

Everyone
>Skeet for being a weak supervisor
>Jimmy for being an autist and fucking up inventory
>the customers for not questioning a 10 year-old's arithmetic when being handed their change and notifying Skeet about it

Skeet is a hard worker and Jimmy is a know it all.

"That's what I said! It's sodium chloride!"

Shut the fuck up, Jimmy.

Skeet should have had the knowhow to call Jimmy out on his inaccurate tryhard chemistry bullshit when it's a fact that there's more in table salt then sodium and chloride. Jimmy is still wrong though, it's not Skeet's fault Jimmy is too retarded to handle, just ask Cindy.

because it would be fucking time consuming to remake all the price tags in a store after the tax code is changed

Skeet for not having the little cunt fired right then and there

The buttons help track inventory

Jimmy for not following orders.

Yup

How did this meme start again?

It was forced like every other meme here. Not that I'm complaining. Sometimes you have to force a meme until it evolves and takes off on it's own.

>Europeans need to be reminded that tax prices exist
That’s honestly more pathetic than anything you make fun of us for.

what? If anything at all they arent reminded since the tax is already included, so most people dont think about it. Knowing how much you actually pay at first glance is objectively superior.

Are price tags in Europe set to some $1.07 value? Does every little thing have the price adjusted for tax right on the tag? I'm actually curious, no harm intended.

nah stuff still costs like 9.99 etc. with tax included already. Euro is worth more than a dollar so it kinda works out.

Hm, so business take the hit for the consumer then? Seems mighty generous. In America consumers are for fucking.

>europe
>item is worth 10 so you pay 10

>america
>item is worth 10 so you pay 11.50

both had right and wrong
Jimmy was wrong because
>cash registers track sales and records for management to account at the end of the day/week
>he didn't follow his protocol
>not only did he ignore the farwell he was supposed to give, but he forgot to give a good-bye at all
>he tried to rock the boat instead of doing what he's told by the man who gave him a job and is paying him ON THE FIRST FUCKING DAY ON THE JOB
>being WAAAAAAY too autistic to the point of self-awareness is not only foreign but a deported illegal immigrant to your mind
Skeet
>not recognizing what NaCl is
I may not be as autistic as Jimmy, but I get so fucking pissed off when the equivalent happens irl.
>taking so long to find the cash button when you are the manager
I'll cut him some slack because you are either tired as fuck working fast food or drugged up (you sort of have to be)
>being a dick to the autismo
It's his first day, you gotta be patient. I mean granted fast food sees more people come and go than the army but try to give a damn.

>America
>President says the sky is orange
>people question him
>scientists go on news proving against it
>protests, turning into riots, fill the streets in outrage over claims for an orange sky

>Europe
>EU declares sky is orange
>everyone blindly accepts it
>sneer at Americans for living in the past and believing the sky is blue, how could they be so stupid
>scientists edit research papers essentially changing the name of the color orange to blue, technically making it correct
>the pope comes out and declairs that God says the sky is red, not blue(orange)
>only grandpa Marco and grandma Flora listen because nobody in Europe under the age of 50 cares about religion

>Don't let our food be deny you,"
what did he mean by this?

>ywn be so american that you think this post was clever in the slightest

You're right about your message but I will point out that you don't pay more than nine cents on the dollar for even the most taxed of goods in the US.

>being this sensitive
>not even realizing the point of it

Big mctankies frum mcspnk

>europe
>discuss things

>america
>say retarded shit and then get upset when you believe that other people might be upset about you being upset

Skeet was doing what he could but he clearly was pushing his limit by trying to do the job of a supervisor. If he had the knowhow to place a simple phone call then he wouldn't have had to deal so much with Jimmy. I assume that Skeet had something else going on and was always merely trying to wrap up his work day without applying any real solutions he might have to spend time on. Whatever, I think I might kill myself.

You must have some amazing brain strength to do mental gymnastics like that.

Well, honestly, probably Jimmy the machine was used later for Inventory purposes, so you could tell what people bought.

Not even him, but despite popular belief not every American is their president.

It can be all three. Or 4 if you add county.

For example WA state has state sales tax, county, city, on top of federal stuff.

Fucking annoying, but at least we're not as bad as CA yet.

>Federal sales tax
nigga what

Was talking general taxes, wasn't clear enough.

Jimmy represents Libertarian right.
Skeet represent authoritarian Left.
Prove me wrong!

That's what Yankeefags fought for in the Civil War. They wanted a strong fed to buttfuck the entire country.

The south fought for strong slaves to buttfuck their wives

Jimmy represents an open opportunity to rob anyone unchecked. Just another bunk ideology where people claim it's free spirited not to wonder if you're being robbed. As if this type of thinking didn't lead to a demand for government, flippidy dippidy doo.

Skeet's ___ and ____?

The war wasn't actually about slavery but thanks for sharing your cuck fetish, yank.

>thread devolves into europe vs america
LOL just look at whom of the two has the metric system and you know whos superior.

skeet's meats and treats

formerly sneed's

This. The register will be over $6.53, plus whatever other transactions Jimbo runs that day. I would fire that kid IN A FLASH.

Where'd you get that 6.53 number? I agree with your complaint but where'd you get the math?

video related

youtube.com/watch?v=YPdhyrezD14

>Libertarian right
>Authoritarian left

Do you understand what any of these words even mean, user?

Because the guy paid $6.53 for his meal that wasn't run through the register?

Seriously?

Tbh if every American was their president they'd still be better off than Europe.

I have never seen this episode, but I will comically discuss the dichotomy it suggests between complicit worker and idiot smartass.

>europe
>item is worth 10 but you pay 15

>America
>item is worth 10 but you pay 11.50

FTFY

>be American
>still use the Imperial system, Fahrenheit and clap when a movie ends in a theatre if a gunman hasn't already shot everyone by then

>be Yuropoor
>still be obsessed with the US for taking credit for the burger

Hey man, for all the shootings we have, aint nobody ever killed more than 60 people. Even the Dark Knight shooter couldn't finish off his audience.

>living in a city/county with 15% sales tax

Imagine being a fast food manager, coming in for a shift to do inventory, and realizing that you're somehow short 200 burger patties/buns, 20lbs of fries, and 600 chicken nuggets, and yet the till is somehow over by thousands of dollars. All of this because some faggot who thinks he's hot shit doesn't want to use the register, which helps keep track of inventory and sales.

He'd be fired in a heartbeat.

I would immediately contact my regional and admit I've got an employee who hasn't been using the register. I hope the overage in the register compensates for the missing inventory, if there is any variance then I'm fucked. I run an emergency purchase order through the register to pay out the difference between what we earned vs what we're missing. I lose a night a of sleep over it and probably do something dubious to compensate for my lost sanity.

youtube.com/watch?v=kbBgx0BEuuI

I did that a lot when working the cash register at my old job. Saved up a fuck load of money super fast.

t. retard

I'd say McSpanky's is in the wrong for hiring a child. They're probably paying him cents on the dollar while Carl and Sheen toil in the coal mine that McSpanky's is no doubt concealing underneath the restaurant.

That said, Sheen should've told Jimmy to get his ass in line after pulling the stunt with not properly entering the order into the register. I mean not only is inventory harder to do but if the register is connected to a printer in the back so the kitchen knows what to do, how are they supposed to know what to make? Is Jimmy going to just yell back every order, the precocious little shit?

It's always an option, so long as you don't tell your boss like our autistic friend Jimmy here.

Unfunny. Next time don't resort to bad fanfiction to carry your post.

Same reason someone is more likely to buy something that says $99 instead of $100, its the illusion of a lower price to get you to make your decision and stand in line for the product, so once you get the reality check of the price, you don't want to change your mind

So Americans all lie and defraud each other in almost every transaction? And you wonder why you have the worst crime in the world, it's because you're all taught that being garbage people is ok.

It was actually the assistant manager who put the idea in my head. So we do it here and there, maybe 5-10 bucks a day.

But the dumb junkie I work with doesn't understand how it works.
>Leave the pennies and some change in so you're over when you get out of the till.
>He'll get a 10 dollar bill to pay for an 8 dollar item
>open the til, give the customer 2 dollars
>Put the ten in his pocket
>wonder why he's short every fucking day on the til.

The register wouldn't come out equal with the cash box, and how would people get their receipts . Jimmy is fucking up the entire operation

For the meme to grow you need to grow it beyond where it begins, there's only so many laughs you can get out of

>Jimmy dumb because he don't do inventory

>So Americans all lie and defraud each other in almost every transaction?

It's the foundation of our entire economy and way of life.

Its usually county in non-Metropolitan areas. There's state taxes, county taxes and sometimes city taxes.

Either way, Jimmy is in the wrong since the register also controls their inventory and stock ordering counts.

And regional would tell you to shut the fuck up and fix it yourself, that's not their goddamn job.
I never envisioned the day I'd be calling out wannabe fucking retail workers.

>tfw the designated shooter shot everyone except for you

I'll tell you right here and now, a part of my job is to check if people are faking transactions at the register where I work, and I straight up quit doing it because I've gone years without any fraudulent transactions occurring at all. Maybe I'll go in tomorrow and really give the cashiers a look at. Retail accounting is a strange business.

so obvious that this stupid forced meme would be ironic weeb shit

Because bothering to fraud the register takes way more effort than just collecting your paycheck. Retail jobs only exist because the average human is too goddamn stupid to work a self-checkout machine.

I don't know what fucking company you work for, but I'd clear my name by reporting the issue and then do whatever I can to fix it. The company I work for operates in such high numbers that even if I'm retarded and don't do anything then nobody would probably notice, but as for our building I'd just make the supply purchase after the fact then go home and drink half a gallon of liquor and post on Sup Forums about Skeet like it fucking mattered. I dare you to find one person who gives a fuck besides just to be a smartass.

Christ I remember my one cash register job where I did shit like that all the time, the til was down $40 one week and I quit shortly after. It was a boring ass job anyways.

How does one check to see if people are faking transactions?
Just checking receipts?

You're completely correct but I will point out that you can't run a warehouse without people. There are complications that a computer can't perfectly handle.