Prison was hell for you last time Marv

>Prison was hell for you last time Marv
What did she mean by this? Hes an unstoppable killing machine that had to be electric chaired 3 times to finally kill him, what sort of risk does prison poses for him?

he can't go to a bar and get hammered

shut the fuck up and post them immaculate titties

you never asked yourself how he became that way

being fucked in the ass for years on end, having to bite dicks to feed and survive

>post them immaculate titties

I doubt Marv was able to game the system to get stuff.

So he'd just fight gangs. And win. And they'd keep fighting him. And the guards would fight him. And he'd win. And they'd keep fighting him.

If he was lucky a nice gang leader would adopt him. But Marv is TOO SMART to be used, so if he was being used, he'd fight the gang leader and be back to square one.

But he'd never ever LOSE.

Did you never see Sin City?

Y-you okay Marv?

the movie was reddit but the tiddies tho

You realize that prison still sucks even if you don't fall for the "get raped in a shower" meme?

shes so gross

>put into a room by himself
>noone to smash

Just because you can kick ass doesn't mean that being in prison is an enjoyable experience.

reddit wasn’t a thing back then, faggot

true, but i'd still smash it

>what sort of risk does prison poses for him?
a prison in Basin city must be full of dudes like him,not a funny place to hang around.

Marv is an anti authoritarian which means prison would be hell for him, having to obey guards who would do pretty much ANYTHING to hurt Marv in order to break his spirit and will.

Furthermore all the other prisoners would try and kill him for bragging riots or force him to work for them.

I don't understand his power set. I'm not going to debase myself enough to read a comic book though. Does he have superpowers or not? It didn't really seem like anyone else did in the movie but then he gets beaten up like...something that takes a beating and keeps walking around mumbling about stuff

he's retardedly strong but he has severe mental issues
in prison he probably wouldn't get his meds either. He's only "strong" when he has a clear goal to use his killer physicality on

He's always strong. Nobody can beat him. Canon.

But he is only useful to himself or others when someone has given him a goal. The thing is, he's too clever to be tricked into it. It has to be real.

>Sin City
this is the real Sin City

quadrinaros really fell off a cliff after the way that race went

By watching the Sin City movie you debased yourself more than if you had read the comic.

yeah that's what i said.

but he's on some kind of meds and has weird reactions in the comic at least. he's not all 'there'

Why are you posting this here? Did you just see the word tits and sperg out because you know of some saggy ones?

This. He drowns the sorrows of his shitty life with booze and he can't do that in prison.

He's on some sort of anti-fucked in the head pills. Marv probably didn't get the treatment or isolation he needed.

these are beautiful tits, not the fake shit in op

they look like something you'd see on a pregnant dog