There are actually people like this

There are actually people like this

Blade Runner 2049 is shit, get over yourself brainlet.

judging by his profile pic he also has terrible taste in vidya

Post the fucking link, OP. I want to argue with that retard.

looks like the comment section of a Cracked article desu

>Cracked
You're no better than that faggot if you still use that garbage website.

How can you guys tell?

They've had the same comment section UI for years.

the font and formating. it's like seeing a screncap from Krautchan and you just know it's from that specific imageboard

>People of Color

way to put your minorities on a fucking pedestal you western idiots

Are you a Jap?

"Dudebros" are invariably better people than those who use the slur.

>people who look out for all and not just themselves
Thank god there are people like this.

He's right though. Colored "people" don't belong in any science fiction.

Like most of their slurs it's quickly becoming completely nonsensical in use.

Dubebros are obnoxious fucking faggots, like most people on Sup Forums for example, who repeat the same meme over and over again when it isn't fucking funny.

Can you please define dudebro for me?

>Sup Forums is full of dudebros
I wonder who could be behind this post...

How is "dudebro" an insult in the first place? Dude is a neutral term and being a bro is supposed to be positive.

>on a pedestal
more like a cage, POC will become like the n-word when those idiots understand they're just abstaining minorities from the 'normal people' group

ITS TRUE LEAVE SCIFI ESCAPISM ALONE

THE REAL FUTURE IS TOO GRIM

exactly, it's like they're their little pet project handicapped group

wtf we must stop the nazi dudebros

meaning what?

I'm pretty sure the original Blade Runner had Harrison Ford raping a woman so I don't know what this guy is crying about the new one ruining his childhood

>Dubebros

when I hear this term I think of athletic 20 somethings that smoke weed, get laid, watch fast and furious movies, and have social lives

Sup Forums is mostly basement dwellers, not dudebros

It's actually even worse than calling blacks colereds. It lumps together every single racial group that isn't white into one generic blob which is even more ignorant.

Everytime I read the term PoC I think they are referring to Pirates of Caribbean

>remember how mad people were when things they like were changed drastically?
>well i get it now because something i never liked didn't change

pretty dumb conclusion

Blade Runner should have really toned it down with the hate towards Pirates of the Caribbean

The cuck is saying that he didn't realize the old one was racist and sexist at the time, but seeing the new one made him realize it must have been.

This never ceases to crack me up.

Is this the opposite of the "to intelligent" meme being played out in real life?

some of us are past the 2 decade mark of fucking around online. you start to notice shit like that, whether you are actively paying attention to it or not

what's a POC to you user?

you wont laugh when the kekistan death corps raid your house

>Police Chief is a woman
>Resistance Leader is a woman
>The Asskicking Antagonist is a woman
>The Chosen One is a woman
>"MUH SEXISM WHY DO YOU HATE WOMEN"

except white and jewish

it's fucking amazing watching the sparks fly when you call someone out for deliberately excluding jews like some kind of nazi

>dudebros

>It lumps together every single racial group that isn't white into one generic blob

When you put it like that, I warm to the term. It actually makes sense to distinguish whites from the other races in this way. Although you can have some high performing non-whites it's rather inconsequential.. we all know who actually matters at the end of the day.

lmao

>openly criticizing something without further elaboration or alternatives

people like you are quite literally ruining the concept of conversation. poke your stupid head in just to say "nuh uh" and nothing else

Its basically a synonym for normie

I've seen these people say shit like "dudebros jerking off to their anime pillows." Fucking what.

I can define what a dudebro is. A dudebro is a person who gets called a dudebro. That's it. And I've never seen anyone who isn't a piece of shit call someone a dudebro.

I trust more in an artist fighting for the resistance than in your random picture

if they were to say "yes this satisfies my complaints" they wouldn't have anything to complain about, and then you have a 'nails without a hammer' thing going on.

Exactly. The mistake is assuming they want to reach some kind of conclusion.

Cracked is misinformed preachy PC cancer plus big bang theory "nerds".
I mean I hate to meme but if you go to the page (but wait someone archiving it, do not give clicks to those fuckers) you can find Rick and Morty.
2049 is a movie that speaks about walls within the society and extreme objectification, but the PC drone are so hypocritical and shallow that for them an "equal" movie is capeshit with a well calculated % of niggers and wimminz.

IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES

isn't dudebro just hipster for a Chad?

except they use it to describe neckbeards too.

The day I stopped reading Cracked I went to the home page and there wasn't a single comedy article.

t. J.F. Sargent

These people hate 2049 because it's not "diverse" enough and they REALLY hate it because a lot of white guys like it and relate to it. That can't do.

if that is balthier from ff12, you can go fuck yourself, that game is the closest to kino a game can come. dosent make her any less a dumb cunt though