The virgin goose

>the virgin goose
>the CHAD Carell

I thought goose was taller

Wtf Carell's not that tall.

You switched the heads didn't you?

THE BASED BRUM

This

It depresses me to see this, good cloths and posture make ALL the difference. I try to be the guy on the right but I naturally gravitate towards the left. How do I stop this and gain inherently good taste...

Just so it. Watch your posture all the time until it becomes natural

Earn enough money to have a personal trainer, personal chef, assistant, personal stylist, personal tailor, personal wardrobe consultant and many others to take care of you.

Who bothers putting a yellow outline on pictures?

>walking with hands in pocket
Disgusting

That easy huh? Thanks user!

I wonder how much money you need to make in order to qualify for a stylist. I feel like if a normal person tried to hire a stylist you'd get laughed at by them, it's like an unwritten rule you need 10 million dollars minimum or something

Read /fa/ and /fit/

You can do it yourself user

Isn't kind of tryhard to dress like that all the time, especially when going out to the mall in the middle of the day.

Carrell looking like an adult Charlie Brown.

The goose is not a tryhard. He is a respectable man.

Not really, no. You're just a lazy slob. It was for a movie too though, Crazy Stupid Love.

>Tfw I have the same shirt
No.....

>You're just a lazy slob
t. /fa/
Tell me more about how you wax your asshole bi-weekly

Why would you got to the mall to buy nice clothes and never wear it. Especially at the mall where your supposed to dress nice. This is why malls are dying. The experience of luxury is gone.

>taking all that time to get nice clothes
>spending zero time getting a nice physique
/fa/ in a nutshell

Is that your date shirt?

>nice clothes
Also, most of /fa/ is afraid of muscle because they can't fit into their jeans anymore and feel too masculine

>Especially at the mall where your supposed to dress nice
americans are creepy

I watched Crazy, Stupid Love last night. Really good.

>that twist
I didn't see it coming at all

>americans are creepy

Good RomCom, I wish the kid story line didn't exist and we got more Goose and Carell.

I that long necked guy different than the other one?

>naturally gravitate towards the left

stop buying them stock yellow 'polo' shirts that come from the shelf of a department store and arent fitted or nice

It's like an Eliot Rogers convention

Fucking Bingwen man, always gets me

Life of the party that one

gimme that meat daddy