Why did his career never take off?

Why did his career never take off?

He did puff puff pass
What more do you want?

he never acted, he just showed up.

he was probably the worst actor on that show

He was the worst actor on the show playing the worst character on the show. He never had a chance.

You what? Nigga had hella charisma AND played the best character. I tried to be like him growing up

none of their careers took off. the best ones are ashton kutchher and mila kunis and what does that tell you

hes 5'8

He's irrelevant for almost all of the show and just calls out everyone for fucking up even though he's the biggest fuck up on the show. Easily the worst character and it isn't even close.

Why did her career never take off?

He's black though, so it's okay.

because she died

>He's irrelevant for almost all of the show
You what? He and Jacky are third most important
>and just calls out everyone for fucking up even though he's the biggest fuck up on the show. Easily the worst character and it isn't even close.
He's manly. And he dgaf. The lazy stoner part aside he's a good role model. I got my first gf because of imitating him

Scientology.

I modeled my life of a Fes, all I have to show for it is a lisp, a bitch or rejection, fake happiness and the ability to bust a move.

Why do you ask for reasons and then adamantly defend the contrary? Shit thread user. Maybe stop trying to be like tv show characters

I did you faggot. But retrospectively he's still a god character.

He can really only play the lazy rebel fuckup character which is fine when you're in your 20s but kind of sad when you're pushing 40

He isn't, neither is the actor. Time to move on.

he didn't have the thetan levels

my hairline has always been like that, even in baby pictures, just not a jew fro

>get pulled out of vagina, probably with difficulty
>head comes out kind of stretched
>shitty mom doesn't reshape head properly

yes this is a thing that happens i shit you not

Didn't he become successful in radio or DJing or something?

Seems like he did okay for himself, used his small bit of star power as an "in" and then found pursuits he was actually good at

krek

Didn't he rape someone?

Yeah, this, plus, all the kid actors from the show published a magazine.
Also, he is a brother of the guy from Malcom in the Middle.

iirc he's actually a somewhat popular DJ and just acts occasionally on w/e projects he finds fun

too lazy from all the pot he smoked to show up for work

These, plus he fell for the Scientology meme

Really? This is so fucking sad.
If I was rich I'd just become addicted to cocaine.

You don't need to be rich if you settle for crack

Why are crack and meth so popular in USA? I've never seen these on streets of Europe, here people usually take speed and MDMA.

Crack is kind of a thing in the UK, but you guys have heroin, which is the equivalent to meth / crack.

This

No. Jackie, Fez, and Kelso are the 3 least important characters in the show desu.

>but you guys have heroin, which is the equivalent to meth / crack.
Far from it, but yeah, here you got guys smoking heroin from lightbulbs because they can't afford anything else.
Also, taking codeine pills is a thing, actually, taking any type of prescription medicine, but I think that everywhere.

more than likely, he's a white male after all

>Fez
Shut the fuck up, Satan.

he didn't pay enough to reach the highest levels of scientology

Germany here. Heroin is kinda a thing. Never seen crack or meth doe. I generally think drugs are more an american thing but could be my sheltered surrounding

kek. what a wealthlet

He is playing in 'the ranch' atm, so he's not totally gone

>but could be my sheltered surrounding
Yep

Yo son, I feel Hyde and all his shit too my nigga. You a real one for being able to transfer the Whiteness of this show with the vernacular of a nigga and then put that on display on this obese white man's website my nigga, you on some real shit my nigga, word is bond.

What?

Which is...fine.

he has a popular show on netflix. the ranch is flix kino, everyone should watch it.

Blacks and white trash.

Kurtwood Smith has had a successful career and hes about it

Equivalent in a "public health concern" situation, not a trip situation, sorry.

He had a career already prior to That 70s Show though.

His father was black, in the show

he also had a show on tbs that ran for 2 seasons

Real spit nigga you tryin blow some loud?