"We did get you out. But a lot of people died in the process. I just wondered how you felt about it."

>"We did get you out. But a lot of people died in the process. I just wondered how you felt about it."

What should the president have answered?

"Hey Snake! Do you want some beans on toast?"

The President should have thrown his hippie ass back over the wall

fuk u who cares

ur mom asked me to post this after we shagged

i never had sex with u. fuk of u poofter

He honestly seemed cordial enough. What the fuck was he supposed to do? He had an important broadcast to go make immediately.

A Hind D?

well it was obvious that he was dishonest and kinda smug, disinterested and distant, but then again what would have been the correct answer to please Snake?

snake is not a reasonable actor. Its their fault for even bringing a crazy anarchist like him for the mission

Is the Dr.Loomis from Halloween?

I like presidents who don't get captured

He's not an anarchist, He just doesnt give a shit about anything, to a certain extent even himself. Also he was basically their only hope at this point since the criminalys were not willing to negotiate and in case of a full scale military incursion they likely would have killed him

A DUUUUD?

yes

and Dr. Challis from Halloween 3 is the Prison Captain under Lee Van Cleef

what the hell? I didnt know this was a remake
CARPENTER YOU HACK

What the fuck was his problem ?

"You are above even The Boss! I hereby award you the title of Big Boss.

You are a true patriot.

Reminder Snake did nothing wrong.

more info please, can't find shit.

Haha I got the reference I'm such an epic gamer xD

LOL

It's Donald Pleasence from Halloween. This is a still from a film called Wake in Fright

I was just joking, mate. Its a picture someone made from a production still from a hitchcock film i think. Found it while looking for pictures of the crazy guys

>here we see the prresidential capsule
>now this didn't make much sense
Listening to Carpenter and Russell crack up while commenting this movie was gold.

is this escape from NY or LA?

The point of the movie is that the US and it's president was so desperate that they were at the mercy of this hilariously wounded edgy fucker Snake. It's like a power fantasy where governments are so stupid they have to rely on idiots like you.

LA>NY

not even close

I would have immediately had Snake arrested and held indefinitely. Trying to say that shit to me.

But what if you were a cuck?

NY

And have those explosive capsules injected into his balls.

He needed a haircut

But my mom always says im such a smart guy?

Name a more underrated actor.

I know what you mean. What a mixup.

>"Listen, Snake. I don't think i need to tell you that it's always tragic when a human life ends. What you ask is a good question, one that i should have asked me myself. All this time my mind has been set on only one goal: To get the tape and myself to the meeting in time, not for my own sake but so that we all could maybe, just maybe, have a brighter future. I didnt know those people very well, Snake, and I dont know if you did. All i can say is that it is sad that they will not be able to share this new future, the one that we now might have only because of them, with us all. What i am feeling, Snake, is hope. Hope that all of this was worth it, somehow. That is all i can say to you Snake - it might not be enough, and it might not be just. But thats life."

I bet your mum also told you that you were the most handsome guy.

what was his best role?

Sam Rockwell
Ray Wise

No. Why should she? Does your mom tell you that Water gets you wet?

I just saw some niglet kid that looked just like that. The other one standing next to him on his bike looked like he was in a vegetated state. Fuck escape from New York. You want to a real life version complete with freaks and fuckheads? Then visit Newark or Camden NJ at night.

That's still a type of anarchist

I'm not sure that Snake would be the person he is if there wasn't any government existing at all. He's got a beef more with corruption than he does with public order.

Man, just imagine if Carpenter wasn't such a cynical edgelord and we got that ending instead.

when I watched this film for the first time I thought this was klaus kinski

I'm not the only one, right?

t. MAGApede underageb&