I don't get it

I don't get it.

This guy owns several houses.
Planes.
Cars.
Worth at least 200$ million.

Why the fuck would he willingly return to Star Wars? Is he so desperate for fame?

He returned on the condition Han died

Maybe, just maybe, actors enjoy acting and will even enjoy it more if they win some millions

Jet fuel ain't cheap, kid.

Is he a cocaine smuggler?

Based Ford is based

>actors enjoy acting

Naw.

I thought he liked weed?

It's Disney. They'd release the incriminating videos if he didn't play ball.

>ywn hop in your jet and drive yourself around the world to do whatever you want like a regular jack off drives in his car around the city

Elaborate

except didnt he not want to though?

>Ford's maternal grandparents, Harry Nidelman and Anna Lifschutz, were Jewish immigrants from Minsk, Belarus (at that time a part of the Russian Empire).

Hmmmm.....I wonder why (((Ford))) would keep shitting up movies with (((his))) terrible acting.

There's probably a contractual obligation for them to return, or they get sued. Sony wanted to sue Bill Murray if he didn't return in Ghostbusters, the leaks showed this IIRC.

Once the Jew makes an actor successful they have to keep making them shekels until they die.

>Worth at least 200$ million
And he got another 23 just from the movie, let alone box office bonuses and new "old han" merch %s.
If you had 200 dollars and found another 23 in the street would you not pick them up?
What a shitty fucking thread

Considering he hated both Han solo and Deckard, this guy is super greedy.

>If you had 200 dollars and found another 23 in the street would you not pick them up?
What a shitty comparison. Are you retarded?

Ignorant faggot

do those characters have a twinge of self hate? Because seems it would he good for that

Ford doesn't hate Han Solo, he just felt the character's arc was completed and think the story would have been better served if he died. Considering Han Solo does absolutely nothing of worth in Jedi, I think he had a point. At least he was integral to the story in TFA.

>Oh god woe is me what a shitty job I have to wear an old jacket and be grumpy for 20 minutes and pocket 23 million dollars
The analogy was literally flawless, how fucking stupid are you?

He actually loved Blade Runner

fun, probably. sitting around in a plane holding money would get old after the novelty wears off

he hated SW, wanted to once and finally kill Han.
he often states that it is his least favourite role, and is sick of nerds asking him about SW stuff.
indiana jones, however, is one of his favourite

Ford took the Guinness pill

He is probably is refering to some form of blackmailling antic.