>drops spaghetti
>it's actually a work of art

salt murals were kino
youtube.com/watch?v=wyl4H26cb4o

RIP in peace

THE SECRET OF THE CLOW

youtube.com/watch?v=BsmMvox1eJI

It was a different time ..

Won't lie, always got spooked by this fuck as a kid.

The large art he did always blew me away

That was the rival show smart. It was also a great show

>youtube.com/watch?v=g346MDM_7y8

can't believe this made it on to the air

Arta tack

youtube.com/watch?v=q3m5cPzA5Qo

Another kino for you boys

That hit me hard as a kid. He hanged himself at a train station didn't he?

What a fucking shitshow

youtube.com/watch?v=rThz0UNTtT8

Obviously fake.

Oh fuck I remember this, what was it from?

fucking LOVE these

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6wJnu7fPTQ

Oh shit what was this?

Words and Pictures, just only found this myself recently after looking for it for ages.

haha look at us drunk posting on Sup Forums on a friday night, reminiscing about shows we watched when we were kids; when life was better ... only ironically of course haha

youtube.com/watch?v=wTD79-o9aVM

I wanted that pencil so much

At least it feels a little more genuine because we're just a bunch of nameless/faceless posters talking about the shit we liked rather than MEMBER DIS for likes and upvotes.

tv and books were my only escape since I was billy-no-mates and I never got to go outside at break times because I couldn't do the work as dyslexic spacker.

youtube.com/watch?v=zfxoL0LR9IM

I wish I could hang out with you right now

youtube.com/watch?v=KPxJ6RR40ZU

I can't be the only lad that wanked to this scene right?

youtube.com/watch?v=a-ky9bRFG24

Yes he was up in the rafters for months above all the commuters heads

Damn man good job. I've been coming across so much stuff like this lately that I'd completely forgotten about.

Didn't know this was a TV show for the deaf. Just thought it was weird. Liked Rosie & Jim the most.

Why does every single UK thread turn into feels faggotry on every board?

youtube.com/watch?v=Jtkq62PVfEI

based Neil sold the Art Attack to about 100 countries and is now worth about 100million. Now plays in a rock band

because you touch yourself at night

because we're nostalgic for a time before financial responsibility

Now we either toil 40 hours and still can't afford a house, or are hikki NEETs because there's no point in toiling

Hmmm, no I highly doubt that's why.

Of only we could all get together and make some drunk art attacks on a Friday night

Sad Sack raggy doll coming through

>tfw at a music festival with mates a few years ago
>24 y/o or so
>all pissed
>start chanting "neil buchanan peadophile, peadophile, peadophile, neil buchanan peadophile, peado peado phiiiiile"
>chanting it all weekend
>in tears of laughter constantly even though its not that funny just drinking too much
>get chatting to a group of youngsters we've just met, come to our little camp sight at the end of the weekend
>chatting and having a laugh for a while
>one of them blurts out "oh lads did you hear neil buchanan has been done for being a peado?!?"
>all burst out laughing uncontrollably and tell them to fuck off

good times

Im rich as fuck im sat in my big house watching graham norton and shitposting. Life is good

You've touched me

How did they do the Big Art Attacks (tm)?

Managed to buy this beauty.

Self flagellation on how everything is shit and miserable is a British pastime.

well that's good for you quentin, but not the reality for most of us

I'm watching Graham Norton too, lad. Cara can't shut the fuck up.

Bring me pizza ill tip you a 5er

youtube.com/watch?v=rPu9mLfLoOA

Ayyy I've got a big collection of Peter Rabbit books somewhere. Can't remember where I stored them.

>graham norton
top lads. Best emma is always a good laugh

Not the best line up desu

youtube.com/watch?v=VB6RGn7x4ks

youtube.com/watch?v=pe5cUWTy3r0

youtube.com/watch?v=puT_HmM8YdQ

Finland mention :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:

>Adam Sandler as the headline guest

JUST

youtube.com/watch?v=jrpOgXGqcww

>Here's one I made earlier
youtu.be/IEe219TNc0c

LMAO Cara has released a book. It must be nice having a family that will make all of your endeavours successful.

>tfw I'm learning that Zzzap! was a show for the deaf right now, in this thread, as a 31 year old man

Mozza still got it

It was a shocker to us all.

>tfw, with each passing year, it's becoming more and more likely that I will never get to fuck Daisy Dares You

Who is the oldest bloke here?

There's a fella on /k/ who was in the army during the fecking 60s.

23 checking in.

32 here

I remember seeing something on either itv or bbc but it was with a boy who looked in the mirror and had and evil twin he lived with his dad too i think he bought the mirror, anyway the only thing i remember is that the boy gets switched in the mirror and cant escape and it ends like that with the evil one out

Please for love of god can anyone help

THIS IS

FART ATTACK

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Yes I made that joke when I was 10 too

Another 1986 represent. My contribution is this charmless shite.

youtube.com/watch?v=fzkoTQX2JmY

Jfmsu

Great, a UK thread!
>it's a nostalgia UK thread

Fuck's sake, why does nobody want to discuss current telly? Every UK thread recently has turned into nostalgic circle-jerking, with no mention of the good stuff airing right now.

There is no good stuff now thats why

telly is for the birds. come on. one fifty quid a year for bollocks.

There is no good stuff anymore

good episode of corrie tonight, huh?

*flicks through basic sky package*

nothin good on

We have threads for the good stuff airing just now like Naked Attraction or The Apprentice, which is actually shit these days but is saved by Sup Forums posting. There'll be a thread on Sunday night for Blue Planet II.

Watched it in colombia, with a mexican dub. Somehow accurately assumed it was a british show even though I hadn't thought about it since i was a tiny child.

youtube.com/watch?v=ltCU6OcEAcY

Reminds me of a story from one of the Un- books that Round the Twist was based on, so perhaps Round the Twist?

I always wondered why this guy got big hands and a wedding ring on the close-ups when doing stuff. And why the stuff looked different when he finished it/why would he make it twice.

Why the fuck would you watch current UK TV? What do you like, the reality shite, the soaps, the shitty ITV crime dramas, the neutered BBC comedies, the low-brow teenager garbage on Channel 4 or the insipid Dave originals?

This is a 90s Sup Forums nostalgia thread now, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=8k97_ClPi50

Take off your nostalgia goggles man. There's good stuff around, and I didn't mean literally airing right now at this minute. But there's good dramas and comedy in recent years and in the present. But no one wants to discuss the dramas or the panel shows or whatever anymore, all the threads eventually lead to Blobby and gunge nostalgia.

THE GOAT

>ywn again witness mr. Blobby give noel Edmunds the buisness

name a good drama from this year.
and no, that guy fawkes drama wasnt good

I always wanted to see a spoof on this about modern art.

Have the dude in the red cardigan shit on a giant canvas and then cut away to the head would tell you how to recreate shit paintings at home.

"Just ask mum and dad for some laxatives and have at it."

Finally, cut to the kids making their own modern art.

"Hello, I'm Emily and this is Ayesha - we're from St Mary Primary and we made macaroni pictures covered in period blood."

i wish i had bernard's watch, so many fantasies

>No-one wants to discuss the panel shows
Of course not, the BBC shows have been shit since the diversity mandate and the Channel 4 ones were always shit. As far as good comedy is concerned, please tell me, I've not seen any good British comedy in a long time and would really like to change this.

not nostalgic as in I hate modern stuff

just nostalgic for those days of watching WWF heat at my grandads on saturday night with hot chocolate

Not really. The videogames and music is shit too. It's all been stagnating since ~2007. Youngfags don't know how bad things have got.

That was Mark Speight from SMART, he hung himself after his girlfriend died from drugs overdose, sad I used to love the guy

WAS ALL A MYSTERY

Anyone remember a cartoon that aired on the BBC around 2000, but it was obviously a much older cartoon they were re-running

About a boy and 3 dogs travelling trying to find his mother, what was it called?

Crackin' I love Chesney