What the fuck is a convenience fee?

What the fuck is a convenience fee?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Please tell me that's real.

[hands rub in the distance]

You're getting jewed because you're buying the tickets online, as opposed to standing in line like everyone else. Even though it costs them nothing they'll still charge you for the convenience.

Breathable air is a convenience.

100%. Feel free to laugh
I fucking wish I didn't have to. I really do. But this theater has gay assigned seating, and my date is reserving hers.

>Tarot Course
>Smashboards
>Brawl Vault
lmao, better to have hentai tabbed than this shit.

>assigned seating

I actively avoid theaters that pull this shit. I'd rather just get there early and sit where I want. Enjoy your date.

>non-satirically having those bookmarks and all of those tabs

>League of Legends
>anime list
>tarot course
CRINGED HARD AT YOUR WEEB ASS

>being this obsessed
Where are you taking you dates tonight guys?

why don't you just buy your ticket earlier and get an even better seat?
i boggles my mind, that your ape country still doesn't have assigned seats and people have to behave like animals...

ditch her and just go see blade runner alone

ITS THE FEE CHARGED BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT TO BE INCONVENIENCED BY WASTING YOUR TIME GETTING TO THE THEATER EARLY TO STAND IN LINE LIKE A FUCKING PLEB IN ORDER TO GET A GOOD SEAT

FANDANGO CONVENIENCE FEE IS $2 PER TICKET

to the cinemark in newport, william. see you there.

I'm with you man. Fuck this gay system. The Movie Tavern used to be my favorite theater in town, but they changed the chairs for shittier ones, gave it assigned seating, and now the aiters waltz in front of you in the middle of the showing to take your order instead of placing your order in the concessions stand. I don't know what monkey thought that would be a good idea.
Hey man, if this date falls through I'd totally ditch her and chill with you. Maybe we could actually go see a cool movie.

>LoL
>anime list
>craft foam armor
>tarot
>pokemon
>modern MST3k

place where i'm living right now charges a $19.95 convenience fee to pay rent online. boggles my fucking mind

There is nothing wrong with tarot

>$19.95 convenience fee
fuck, I'd hate to see the price of the rental itself.

in my country you usually have to pay more when you don't pay online, to save costs on paper etc. pretty much save money all the time when choosing online option. on the bus you can't even pay with cash anymore.

digital living lads.

makes me depressed

USUALLY WHAT THEYRE DOING IS OFFSETTING THE FEE CHARGED TO THEM BY A PAYMENT PROCESSOR TO TAKE CREDIT CARDS

That's where American capitalism screws you for the millionth time

are you renting it or purchasing stock in it? The fuck is it anyway?

a campus dorm. i have my own room and bathroom and a shared kitchen but id rather live in a shack. this is my only option

Make sure that it doesn't go to waste and get a decent education at the end of it, that's all I can say.

hopefully a degree in business and japanese takes me places

>those tabs
>those bookmarks
>using Botnet: the OS

It's too convenient for you to buy tickets online instead of making the ticket master work, so they charge you extra,

Japan, I suppose.

What the fuck.

>business degree

That's illegal my dude. My agent tried to pull that shit on me (it was only $2 extra though). I contacted the Renters and Tenants Association who told the agent they had to provide another method of payment as well if that was the case (which they then did)

Real estate agents are the ultimate jews

implying yours is any less embarrassing

the 19.95 fee is just for one time payments, i can set up a direct deposit thing a couple weeks in advance and only get a $1 charge, only catch being i cant do that if i pay after the due date.

I just sit wherever and everybody is too much of a cuck to tell me to get up

Literally the first time I went into one of these, I was told by an usher i was in the wrong seat. Turns out we were one row off. I'm not saying I was in the right, but god it's unnecessary to have this system.

Arbitrary charge so that Mr. Shekelstein can have more money from you the goyim.

>Anime List
>League of Legends
>Craft Foam Armor