>TNG
>DS9
>VOY
>ENT
>DIS

Choose wisely

BLACKEDPAPAPAPAP
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP

DIS should be STD and then I would be ok with the second one.

who cares lol we just use the one that's funnier

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
what did b&b mean by this?

user, are you okay?

>Remodulates my harmonic frequency
>Transports behind you and turns you off

O shit my bad haha

Ooh, that Okona is one outrageous dude!

>its a 9/11 episode

*does a backflip*
*lands on your dick*
heh...
*kills you*
nothing personell, Dukat

>its a trip gets slightly angered episode

*teleports behind him*

Android out of this, bitch!

*snaps neck*

brap etc

*sniffs braps*

*toot*

Surely the Fuhrer in Patterns of Force should be swapped for geezer who was drugging him?

I've never wanted to jump through my tv screen and fuck a fictional character so bad before.

post more Beverly. I'd rather have you than the brap poster

Why.

what happened to vreenak?

I can post any era of Bev
>50 year old woman looks old
Yeah, sometimes it happens.

*teleports behind you*
"Che gelida manina"
*breathes onto your neck*
*runs his tongue along the edge of your ear*
Nothing personnel
*penetrates you with his perfectly sculpted Android cock*

>Yeah, sometimes it happens.
But why though, 90s Michelle Forbes was perfect. I can't seem to find Just Looking 1995, with her and Ally Walker, don't care if its bad its just I've tried tpb, rutracker and every other side short of private trackers

Wouldn't hiding her tits be highly illogical?

>Did nothing wrong
>liked by everyone
>am better than my predecessors at everything
>just want to live
>gets murdered

MFW

What kind of answer do you want, exactly? People age and don't look as good as they did before. Michelle Forbes just didn't age as well as some do. Here's Gates McFadden at 53, 3 years older than Forbes was in that first picture you posted.

Is Michelle Forbes a whore? I don't think she smokes, is she a cunt? Is being a cunt stressful? Did she age more rapidly because she was a whorish cunt? Did she fuck a lot of people? Did these people use her up and make her face look haggard?

She looks like a smoker, desu. Drinker, too.

In a previous thread someone brought up common things in Trek they found annoying and one of them was how planets only have populations in the thousands instead of millions or billions.
Really, why do the writers keep doing that?
Also
>Trek being ahead of its time in everything EXCEPT computer technology
>Our heroes' ship is the only one available

In TOS they were way ahead of computer technology at the time. You're right about the availability part though. They used it in TMP, which was ok, but then they used it again in WOK, and I'm pretty sure they used it a third AND fourth time in 2 more TOS movies, I think TFF and TUC.

>In a previous thread someone brought up common things in Trek they found annoying and one of them was how planets only have populations in the thousands instead of millions or billions.
kek, that was me. And yeah, I still don't get it. I know they sometimes handwave it with
>oh, it's a new colony/settlement
but they even do the small population business with developed civilizations who've been around a couple of hundred years (at least).
>Trek being ahead of its time in everything EXCEPT computer technology
I can sort of excuse that in the 90s Trek shows since every other series or movie that showed FUTURE computers made them look really shit and hilarious. But I guess you could argue they like to focuse on the human aspect more and not have a ton of things solvable by computers.

From what I understand:
Deanna Troi was supposed to be a hypersexed 4 breasted hermaphrodite.

>transfats were banned in 2196, by Federation General Order No. 309, ยง5
Federation confirmed being bigots.

She was great in BSG.

Fuck your attempt at making rules faggot, it is and always will be STD. lmao that you think this is even up for debate.

Mommy, I want to racemix like the cool people on Star Trek.

Grannyposters so mad they have to make shit up, lmao

But the racemixed people on Star Trek always suffered for being mixed and wished they were pure. That aspect is pretty reactionary by today's standards actually.

ATTENTION BAJORAN WORKERS

IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION YOU DON'T REALLY LIKE ME.

THAT HURTS, MY DEAR BAJORAN WORKERS. HAVE I NOT DONE EVERYTHING TO MAKE SURE YOU CAN FLOURISH UNDER MY COMMAND? HAVE THE CARDASSIAN PEOPLE TREATED YOU UNKINDLY, NOT GIVEN YOU WORK AND FREEDOM TO WORK UNDER US? IS IT BECAUSE I FUCKED YOUR KAI? I ASSURE YOU, THAT WAS FOR THE SAKE OF BAJOR. MY CUMMIES INSIDE HER WILL BRING ABOUT MORE CHANGES TO EVERYDAY LIFE THAT WILL MAKE BAJOR GREAT AGAIN.

TL;DR Y'ALL UNGRATEFUL FUCKERS AND I FUCKED KIRA'S MOM.

THAT IS ALL

What gave you the impression that that guy is a grannyposter? I'm the only grannyposter that I know of here. That dude just seems like he's obsessed with Michelle Forbes.

How are viewscreen scenes filmed? Often the actors play off one another really well, such as when Picard and Tomalak are talking. Is it just playback and they're good enough to sell it, or do they have them off screen delivering their lines in real time then put it together in post?

So let me get this straight.. Instead of letting 8472 exterminate the Borg and try to be diplomatic with this sentient alien species, they'd rather ally themselves with the Borg so they can traverse their space, when they've already developed technology that can nullify 8472 by themselves with tech they scavenged from the Borg. Instead of taking out 2 birds they ally themselves with 1 in the process making them even more of a super power. How fucking selfish.

they have some guy (not the actor) read the lines off-screen and then have whoever they're filming react to that. they add the real computer/viewscreen/whatever lines later. check out some TNG bloopers or behind the scenes stuff, you an occasionally hear it.

What was the canonical reason for not giving her a standard uniform? Crew morale?

>canonical
something something the suit worked best to heal(?) her post-Borg skin.

she wasn't a member of Starfleet.

Neither were the Maquis

Does someone have that post about Soong sculpting Data's cock?

They were officially drafted

Brannon Braga

>mfw just started rewatching TNG on Netflix
First time watching this show with no commercial interruptions
Encounter at Farpoint is kind of a weak episode
Gonna be a long first 2 seasons
Can't wait till Roddenberry dies and this show gets good
#WesleyIsGarbage

How much semen does Data create? Soong could clearly engineer Data to spew hentai-tier amounts

So they're mostly just really good at selling it.

Exactly what it was, although acting to murder will always be more morally wrong than not acting to prevent it.

Oh! And I noticed in Encounter at Farpoint, when Data, Riker, and Wesley leave the Holodeck, Wesley is still wet after they walk out the door. So why did the Doctor have to stay in sick bay? It seems like people labored under the false impression that photonic cohesion couldn't be maintained outside of the Holodeck--well, we have a falsifying event right in the first episode of TNG! How did this make it past Starfleet's best and brightest minds?

Water and food in the holodeck aren't photonic, they are replicated and recycled on demand.

boy i sure hope someone got fired for that blunder

So how do people not drown? What about safety protocols? Do they not apply to real matter? This seems like a major oversight. Do you have a source?
Same

Fuck Tuvix. Little bitch ass nigga who could not except that he was not even wanted around. Want to know way nobody talked about him after he was gone? Because fuck that bitch ass nigga.

>So how do people not drown?
Starfleet teaches people how to swim

>how do people not drown?

first of all drowning is a slow process and any sickbay could easily prevent drowning death even if they were carried out on foot.

second of all, like anything in the Holodeck the safeties aren't explicity explained but I'd imagine the water would just be pushed away with photonic forcefields when danger was detected by the subroutines.

source is logical thought processing

You can drown in as little as 3 inches of water, how is that relevant?
>first of all drowning is a slow process and any sickbay could easily prevent drowning death even if they were carried out on foot.
Big 'if'
> I'd imagine the water would just be pushed away with photonic forcefields when danger was detected by the subroutines.
Pushed away to where? It's a spaceship, they have a bit of space available but not that much.
>source is logical thought processing
LOL this is the wrong fucking franchise for that
Episode names, please

I'm still mad. He actually literally did absolutely nothing wrong. Netflix wouldn't have been such a waste as Turok, but still. Damn.

>You can drown in as little as 3 inches of water
Maybe if you're retarded or a child

Go try it, dumbass, I bet you'd drown in a small puddle

Literally nobody ever drowns in a holodeck so suck my nut faggot, if you want sourced references to every little nitpick you have you're watching the wrong fucking franchise.

Holodecks are tall, and big. it'd be as simple as moving the water above or below the player. You're such a fucking brainlet.

>Literally nobody ever drowns in a holodeck so suck my nut faggot
Right because it's a photonic projection, not H2O, you fucking moron
>Holodecks are tall, and big. it'd be as simple as moving the water above or below the player.
Why wouldn't it be simpler just to have photonic projections of water? Literally why? Why?
> You're such a fucking brainlet.
That's rich coming from someone as dense as you

Thanks friend

>just do photonic projections of water!

because that wouldn't make you wet and it'd be a lot fucking harder to manage to project damp wetness onto a person that's moving around in real time than it would be to just literally make them wet

>because that wouldn't make you wet
That's my entire fucking point, you moron--nobody goes on the Holodeck to actually be subjected to what they're simulating unless they shut off safety protocols.
Jesus Christ it's almost like you haven't even watched the show

>A holodeck combines transporter technology with that of replicators, by generating actual matter, as well as projecting force fields to give the objects the illusion of substance.

memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Holodeck#Design

Who has a more aesthetically pleasing cock? Data or EMH?

boobies

>Pushed away to where? It's a spaceship, they have a bit of space available but not that much.
Do you not know how displacement works? Look think of a cube half full of water. Got it? Now if you push a third of the water out of the middle with I don't know, let's use a forcefield. What do you think the water will go?

Thank you
I'll shut up now that someone has ACTUALLY BACKED UP THEIR CLAIMS WITH A SOURCE
God, it's almost like nobody on this site has been to college
I don't have a fucking forcefield

>phasers myself

This is why Riker's program "feast of infinite hams" actually fills him up
EMH can reprogram his cock on the fly to be the perfect shape and size for each and every lover

>nobody goes on the Holodeck to actually be subjected to what they're simulating

Wrong. They're on a spaceship 99% of the time I think when they go swimming they'd like to actually fucking swim not float on forcefields.

They could drown, though. It violates the safety protocols implicitly.

Do safety protocols prevent people from being intentionally retarded? In any case, I'm pretty sure that a ship that can create a self-aware hologram (i.e., Moriarty) is also capable of discerning between "human swimming normally" and "human drowning better fucking save him"

No, they couldn't drown. What aren't you understanding? There's no reason to assume that the safety protocols are strictly limited to photonic matter when the very same forcefields are responsible for manipulating replicated matter so long as it's on the holodeck. Fuck, it's constantly manipulating REAL biological matter 100% of the time because you know, there's living fucking beings inside of it.

>captain goes into the Holodeck and initiates a ship wide self destruct sequence and disables safety protocols. Gives the command code and then leaves the Holodeck

What happens next?

felt like this had to be more specific

Was he inside of a holographic ship?

SITTING ON THE BED OR LYING WIDE AWAKE, THERE'S DEMONS IN MY HEAD AND IT'S MORE THAN I CAN TAKE

Odo would easily beat both.

They're both Jews, aren't they? So neither. but probably the EMH.

But how can the forcefields have that much control over real matter?

I just watched Black Day Blue Night and now I feel sad.
>you will never go hitchhiking with Michelle Forbes while she wears a red checkered shirt, short dyed blond hair and shorts
dear god, the film was shit though and even though she went onto Homicide LotS and a few other things after TNG, its funny how she passed up DS9 and VOY for this. Kalifornia will probably make me sad too.

Though her lines would've been shit if it had been anyone else saying them, but it was her so they were perfect.

@89490734
lol

She's not cute without the nose and hair.

Any Riker fat fic?

Simple.
1) Ship detects that the person is drowning
2) Shuts down the program and alerts medical/security staff
Also, if you're on a beach holodeck program, the holodeck would not create rip currents or other dangerous things that can put people at unnecessary risk.

What about all the episodes where something goes wrong with the HD?