ITT: We post tropes we absolutley hate

ITT: We post tropes we absolutley hate

>college is this place made to have lots of fun, partying, no responsabilities and a good time

that's true though, who the fuck fails college?

I didn't say fail, I say having a good time on it

>he did't spend his college years getting wasted and fucking around with almost zero responsibilities for the last time before entering the adult world

Just post the frog and your trope next time. The explanation is just a whole unneeded extra layer. I assure you we know how to follow up on this thread.

> explains the idea of a tropes thread
> boring, uninspired pepe
> shit trope
the trope I hate is when newfag OP doesn't know what the fuck he's doing

>realtime regrets

how do i get a conservative gf Sup Forums?

>Female is absolutely in love with male character after having less than 2 minutes of screentime together.

>go in for Computer Science
>do great first semester
>get edgily nihilistic second semester and don't seek help when shit didn't make sense in CS
>get kicked out of major
>don't know what to do with my life now and just go to gen ed classes

>it's an OP cunningly crafts a masterful shitpost and everyone falls for it thread

Become beautiful at the gym and earn enough money that any arguments become secondary.

>i was only pretending

Just do what I did, get an art degree and let your father's reputation force you into a stagnant job you don't enjoy just so you can move out and deal with your own problems out of his face. It's great because I falsely called in sick today and have spent a another hundreth day drunk and posting on Sup Forums. I even have reCAPTCHA giving me the runaround for posting too much.

>Wild, rebellious daughter
>Shitty, annoying son
Really, anything with kids is mishandled more often than not.
This is true, though, women and men know who they want to date like 3 minutes into meeting them.

>character gets power to make women want to have sex with him
>enjoys it but later gets depressed thinking they dont want him and its just his power doing it
>he doesnt realise the power is now a part of him so that shouldnt matter

Please go fucky seal

Did you lose a lot of weight recently and turn down sex that you later realized you wanted?

I wish I knew what that meant because I am begging for some form of reality.

I've never been fat

>blond guy enters the scene
>call it, he's the villian
>turns out hes the villian.

Never fail.

Damn negro, you're fucking dumb.

>couple arguing with each other at a party
>girl holds glass of drink
>spills said drink on self while arguing

t. rich whiteboi
Some of us have to work hard to get out of the shit that you never had to deal with, pal. I'm gonna give Information Systems a shot even though I don't know shit about business and don't want to get into business-related things cause of autism.

>directors still unironically think bratty kid characters are "funny" even though they are just obnoxious to watch.

Sure. Struggle builds character, after all. Godspeed my friend.

>action movie
>guns are useless

>a character who's meant to be signifigant or meaningful in their characterization
>they're just a walking trope and are incredible obnoxious, ruining an others is good film.

>action movie
>main has no gun
>disarms baddie, knocks him out
>other baddies notice
>main throws away gun to fist fight them

you can tell she takin that mdma breath of life

how high did he get her that night lol

>man walks into a bar
>i'll have a beer
>man walks into a gas station
>a pack of cigarettes, please
>man walks into a restaurant
>i'll have the food

>zombie movie
>dead people walking around everywhere

>fat man or woman walks in
>won't shut up about food

>movie about high school
>every character is in their 20s

>movie about the 20's
>every character is in high school

>go in for Spanish
>realize it won’t get me a job but I know enough to want to get a major
>pick up computer science
>pretty easy
>get a major in Spanish and computer science at the same time
Son youre just stupid

>fat person exists
>eats
I don't care how addicted to food you are, I bet you would lose weight if you simply never ate where people could see you. We are all laughing.

Don't you have to do fairly well to be eligible for a master's? Sometimes just passing isn't enough.

>WOMEN MAKE 70 CENTS ON THE DOLLAR OF WHAT A MAN MAKES

I graduated with a 4.0, so I never worried about, but getting all Bs would have been nearly effortless.

>movie has a concert scene
>concert is only one song long

>THE RULES ARE THERE ARE NO RULES

>club scene
>people don't have to yell to talk to each other and can hear each other just fine in spite of the music

>car shot at
>shoots out back window
>bullet immediately disappears, and doesn't pass through to hit someone/something or hit front windshield

>Spiderman movies
>webs instantly disappear once they're no longer needed or opponent escaped web bondage

>car flips over
>gas tank and drive shaft are missing

>get impaled by alien arm or on metal rod on floor
>are just fine a few minutes later

I did, because I felt like killing myself every day when I was there.
Didn't help that I went to a tiny liberal arts school in upstate NY
Now I have a job and I feel like I'm actually doing something rather than regurgitating bullshit for the nth year in a row.

>regurgitating bullshit
That's high school level learning, user. You should have been researching and analyzing.

Not him, but that thought doesn't occur to someone who has been promised riches due to education. Labor builds necessary character. Sometimes people who have been raised told they were smart end up spending their lives clicking street signs to collect data from google just so they can defend Skeet.

And I was, for the classes in my major. Too bad gen ed and a mediocre selection of courses means you have to take the stamp-collecting introductory courses
Seriously, getting a job has been great in actually getting my sense of ability and responsibility straightened out. I had no inner compass when I applied for school, but went anyway because it was the thing you're supposed to do.

every movie or show that has hacking

Well, I labored most of my 20s away and my biggest takeaway is crippling back issues, so I have a different take on the value of manual labor.

I would've much rather gone to school in my 20s, instead of waiting until my 30s. I can get a 6-figure job now, but it's currently pointless.

Yeah a degree does help for promotion and yadda yadda, but the local world is truly run by a grassroots cabal of thoughtful workers. If you feel like a depressed and helpless mess, its probably because you've been spinning your wheels trying to prove to teacher that you can do it instead of doing the shit that's actually meaningful. If you're not producing something on a daily basis then you're probably schizophrenic pretending you matter.

I got a 2.2 in EE and I'm still eligibile for most masters programs I've looked at, which range from EE to product design to computer science.

>you've been spinning your wheels trying to prove to teacher that you can do it instead of doing the shit that's actually meaningful
This exactly how I felt in school. I realize now that most of it is just letting go of ego and perfectionism and performance anxiety and just getting shit done.
Easier said than done however. What's helped immensely is a prescription to ADHD/stimulant drugs. Makes me feel like I'm the horse driving the buggy rather than the buggy-driver trying to control a erratic, lazy, shitty horse

I spent 18 years in this tryhard school system and I can fairly say none of it has provided the simple satisfaction of putting hot dogs into buns for people who pay for them. I'm sure somebody is going to go apeshit about this but a day spent making lunch for people is infinitely more satisfying than a year spent worrying if you're cut out to do anything at all.

>a year spent worrying
It certainly sounds like you didn't belong in school.

That's true too. School isn't worthless, but being sent there on some program because it's assumed you'll grow into a genius there is.

>assumed you'll grow into a genius
I was surrounded by idiots the whole time (even in my master's program), so I can attest that this doesn't happen.

Well once you stop going to classes and don't have the knowhow to seek help then you're not surrounded by anyone. Thank god I had earned a full ride due to my ACT score or else I'd be living with a lifetime of debt as well.

>post-sex scene
>both lay with the covers up to their armpits side by side

>characters whispering and panting for no reason other than dramatic effect

>movies and shows that never ever portray poc in a negative light with the token white male who's totally inept and obnoxious

>any scifi movie after 2009
>muh glowing cgi shit

I got a bachelor degree.

Then went for my masters. Finished all subjects. But never finished my thesis. Because it bored me.