Adam Sandler on the Graham Norton Show

Why is he being such a depressed faggot on Graham Norton right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006xnzc/broadcasts/upcoming
standard.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/morrissey-claims-ukip-s-leadership-election-was-rigged-against-antiislam-candidate-annemarie-waters-a3648671.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Link

Nobody outside of Bongland can watch the show. It’s still midday over here, bro.

He's rich and doesn't need to give a fuck about appearances anymore.

Because he won the game and all he got was a lousy t-shirt.

RAPE ENABLER

This is the best I can do, but it’s on air right now on BBC1
bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006xnzc/broadcasts/upcoming

because hes on the gay as fuck graham norton show

Holy shit

> Yeah my dad was a real tough guy. i mean we all loved him. But there was ... terror
> My dad named our dog "Adam"
> He used to say "Adam, Adam get in here"
> I would walk in and Dad would say to me "No, not you, the dog."

People are happy to go on it though, since they get treated like actual people, instead of just being there to shill a product.

Maybe he finally realized that he has wasted his talent on terrible garbage that won't be positively remembered decades from now. He should've made more Punch-Drunk Loves and less Blendeds.

At least Graham doesn’t force his guests to make fun of trump

but graham is actually a faggot though, he doesn't even hide it

Meh, he’s a good host

He made shit loads of money, gave all his friends jobs in films, had a blast.

Also Cara is so fucking basic and boring

I like it when Graham makes them play with light sabers or with action-figures of themselves. Makes me cringe, but you ain't gonna see that anywhere else.

sandler looks much better with that moustache and haircut
less jewy, more anglo

Graham Norton is hilarious and 100% better than any of the talk shows we have stateside

He's a talentless hack that has a face not made for the big screen.

>normalizing degenerate behaviour
>b-but he's a good host
and people wonder why society is crumbling smdh

i dont think we can ever have a graham norton thread without triggering the Sup Forums... SAD!

How can you spend time in the company of Norton and not be depressed?

This shirt?

I think its anxiety. I would be anxious too if i was placed in such close proximity to a raging bender

look at these shills

This has been a ducking awful episode.

dumb phone poster

He just wanted to become famous and have fun with his friends and family. But he's in too deep now. He knows how Hollywood works.

Not a shill, just tired of constant
>Shill your movie even though you're uncomfortable lol
>WHAT ABOUT DRUMPF
>It was her turn!

Every fucking night

xenoestrogens in our plastics that are coincidentally banned in israel?

Fucking hell Morrisey. This song is a bit on the nose.

>... SAD!
He tried to sound like a certain energetic person we all know, but he just doesn't have the charisma or the wit. Sad!

it's still your fucking publishing company forcing you to make public appearances, all these people want to do is chill with their vast fortunes and be left alone but they signed on the line which was dotted so they have to do this. adam sandler of all people probably wants to slit his throat for having to do this shit. his SNL days when it was all fresh and fun were a fucking LONGGGGGG time ago.

>certain energetic person we all know
I'm gonna have to interject here. Who is that bloke?

Why didn't Morrisey join them?

First time I've seen that. The BBC was probably worried he'd start ranting about Islam if given a platform.

??Who cares
This. Most people don't care about what they produce in life. I hate my job, don't care if I produce garbage and sure as fuck I don't give a shit about being positively remembered when I'm long gone.
All that matters is making as much money as you can, and sandler was damn good at that.

standard.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/morrissey-claims-ukip-s-leadership-election-was-rigged-against-antiislam-candidate-annemarie-waters-a3648671.html

why was adam sandler on it tho?

This. I think Trump is a flaming faggot and an incompetent moron, but it's all too much. I'm so fucking tired of all the political bullshit being inserted into my tv. It's why hosts like Norton get my views, because they as hosts at least stray away from constantly making shitty, overused Drumph jokes.

Have you watched Norton recently? There's at least one Trump joke per episode. I couldn't give a fuck either way but I just wish there was an attempt at making Trump jokes funny instead of recycling the same tired bits over and over.

>??Who cares
Him. In every interview he looks fucking miserable. Money doesn't always buy happiness.

No one will ever know