Alright Sup Forums the absolute worst comic you've read go!

alright Sup Forums the absolute worst comic you've read go!

watchmen. like, the drawings aren't even detailed and the dialogue is sooooooooooo boring! plus, they have so many pages that are like books. no pictures or anything

Nemesis, easy.

It was probably a manga.

Avengers Arena.

I still have some Street Sharks comics somewhere
they were so bad you couldn't tell their lips from torn fabric, there was no sense of having been given any kind of models to draw from, and they changed the inexplicable but still cool 'diving through pavement' power to the lame and even more inexplicable 'phasing through the streets and not needing to breathe while doing so'

This one's quite amusing.
It's about Sean Hannity and G. Gordon Liddy as renegade cyborgs, fighting liberals and Muslim terrorists while protecting a sort of Republican John Connor, a child born on September 11th named "Reagan McGee."

>worst
Clarissa

Unless if you mean worst as in terrible, in which case the Futurama comics. It felt like a bad impression of the show. The art was barely more detailed, but considering it isn't animated it ends up looking lifeless and dull. I'm not expecting Katsuhiro Otomo, but a little simple line shading and some textures would do wonders.

Recently, this

Remember the unholy Trinity:
Trouble
The Unfunnies
Nemesis

How I met your Mother: The Digital E-Book
The Big Bang Theory: The Comic Book
Alf vs Predator.

The shitty webcomic I made in 5th grade using the shapes feature on microsoft word.

>Alf vs Predator
Sounds excellent

Unfunnies
Also my entry in the medium of print comics

is that a Jojo reference?

So did this guy ever explain why this was such a huge Jojo reference

Too True

That's not a comic, that's trash.

Amazons Attack. I don't think I've come across a comic that caused me such pain as this abomination did. All though I'm Wondiefag, so that might have something to do with it.

He thought JoJo was really rad, but that it would never come to the west, so he took his favorite things about it and made his own American JoJo.

Avengers vs X-Men

There is nothing, NOTHING, good about the whole thing.
>art sucks
>story sucks
>the fights suck
and Marvel can suck a dick for making it.

Nah the sequel series was way worse.

Batman RIP

Shredded Moose was just fucking cringe.

They were trying to be so fucking edgy.

I'm not even trying to come across as one of those MAH FEELINGS liberal types. The comic was just... Ugh...

This AD 2000 comic which was so utterly irreIevant I tried to google search it once and according to the internet it does not exist.

The comic was called DEAD MEAT and starred an anthropomorphic goat detective. In the setting, the future is full of vegetarians and meat eaters are seen as the sickest of the sick degenerates likened to snuff fetish enthusiasts. The Goat Detective tracks down these demented carnists.

Unfunnies is pretty bad.

You realise just how much of a -fucking asshole- Millar must be in person. A guy who is totally convinced he has humanity figured out, ayup! And he's gonna tell ya!

This.

Transformers: More than Meets the Eye
Champions
Anything from the Crossed brand

I never want to read this pile of vomit again.