Thoughts on the movie Mustang?

Other urls found in this thread:

subscene.com/subtitles/mustang
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

4-1-5-3-2

take 2 3 and 5

5, 1, 2, 3, 4

is the movie as comfy as it looks?

Yeah, it's set in one of those rural Turkish villages where the people live comfy traditional lives.

wtf i love turks now

> ((COHEN MEDIA GROUP))

Like pottery

based kikes do it again

Around kikes, watch your tykes

Remember when it came out and we weren't allowed to discuss it because it upset the redditors and janitors?
haha

I just realized I have this downloaded and it must be because of a thread like this one

Shouldn't the FBI be shredding Kennedy documents instead of false flagging boards?

It did?

L A L E
A
L
E

It was okay. Director is a huge hack though

pretty good flick actually, 8/10

i kinda liked it until i read those IMDb comments from turkish people about the girls being terrible actresses, getting the accent all wrong, and how the story made no sense for the particular region where the movie takes place. I can't stand that kind of bullshit.

Yes, almost every thread was deleted, no matter if the discussion was about how it was a feminist exaggeration of Turkey or it was just about the cunnies.

Apart from shooting guns as part of the celebration of a wedding
And of course imprisoning your nieces

who gives a fuck what some turks say?

I couldn't find subtitles for this movie, so I just watched it without understanding anything anyone was saying. I think I got the gist. I wouldn't have any problem with people raising this children like this as long as it was to make them into something better than just a housewife, which wasn't the case here.

c-cute

subscene.com/subtitles/mustang
that was hard

Joe's Apartment is the superior roach kino

Hm, I think the problem also was that every time I attached them to the video I had, it crashed. Doesn't matter now, anyways.

From left to right:

>2->5->4->1->3

Maybe you're just a dummy

What can I say. I attached the subtitles, and it crashed.

w-w-with no survivors?

my goodness lads

4 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 3 > 1 > 5 = 2