Yes

that isn't "true" or "false"

Logan was shit

Its been aight 2bh
Dunkirk was pretty average tho i fuckin hate Nolan fags

>capeshit
Stop.

Baby Driver was also shit

beby driver was just a good movie, get blad runner out of here if we are being objective

LOL
Can you tell us what the best films of 2007 were? I mean already know what safe entry level pleb picks you're going to say but it'll still be a good laugh

Baby Driver wasn't even as good as Drive
I'm not writing off The Last Jedi yet
Alien: Covenant is literally the most satisfying Alien movie since Aliens so that should be on there instead

true, but not because of your picks

>Logan
Doesn't deserve to be with the other two

>Alien: Covenant
haha

>Alien 3
>Alien: Resurrection
>Prometheus
None of these are good movies

and neither is covenant, nor does hating it have to imply your greentext

Prometheus is good though, better than Aliens too

I said it was the most satisfying Alien movie since Aliens, and it is. Unless you were satisfied somewhere.
It isn't good on its own, it's really unsatisfying. Too open-ended.

Logan's not capeshit

If it involves Marvel or DC characters, how can it not be capeshit?

Every movie after aliens is just more monsters attacking garbage.

Prometheus is terrible since it introduces a new character that tries to make it mysterious when no one cares about it. The reason why the msytery behind the xenomorph works is because it's interesting on its own. The architect just wakes up and just starts killing people in an uninteresting way, so giving him some form of mystery doesn't really work.

Covenant is just another alien movie with data and lore

2017 is a pretty bad year. The only movies I care about are Dunkirk and BR2049. It will be rough to come up with a top 10.

Because it doesn't follow the formula. It's more like a neo-western

Because they don't have capes

Logan shits on both Dunkirk and Baby Driver desu

Oscar bait movies released at the end of the year aren't all that bad, there's bound to be something good there.
Haven't seen one foreign movie this year, hopefully there's something good there too

Dunkirk was great. Logan was decent. Blade Runner 2049 was a piece of shit. Try again, normie.

Absolute kino:
>Dunkirk
>BR2049

Very good:
>Logan
>IT
>Baby Driver

If it is about a superhero then it's capeshit. Fuck your formula. Dredd is fun but it's fucking capeshit.
NOT RELEVANT

Either hasn't seen it or hilariously low standards.

So than its not relevant if its marvel or dc then

Sup Forums being contrarian. I am not surprised

Seen over a dozen better movies that came out this year.

Why wouldn't that be relevant?

Name them then, fag

>Logan was decent. Blade Runner 2049 was a piece of shit
got those backwards, fag

There's a Heneke film this year, and a movie from the russian director who made Leviathan.

before I bother typing twelve movie titles tell me which scene made everyone wince uncontrollably because I still can't believe that someone so easily impressed really exists

If that made you wince you're even more pathetic. It's the spaghetti scene

ok so you haven't seen the movie

2017 might be the worst year of all time

literally the only watchable movie was brawl in block 99 and even that was pretty mediocre from a technical perspective

Although I haven't seen Blade Runner yet, I can't be assed to pay the singles fee on that one so I'm waiting for a good rip

Logan being anything more than pseudo intellectual b movie trash is my favorite Sup Forums meme

The singles fee is a meme you moron go see the movie