British Stranger Things star Charlie Heaton's career in hit US show may hang in the balance after being deported...

>British Stranger Things star Charlie Heaton's career in hit US show may hang in the balance after being deported following 'cocaine bust' at LA Airport when he jetted in for series premiere

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5025823/Charlie-Heaton-caught-cocaine-airport.html

Hahahahahaha holy shit

It's fucking happening

Is he /ourguy/ now?

He looks like young Norman Reedus mixed with pic related

Why would you bring your own cocaine to the premiere? You can find plenty of cocaine in LA.

>better bring some coke with me i'll never be able to get any in hollywood.

Wtf was he thinking?

He also dates Nancy IRL so that relationship is fucked.

Can you get deported for coke possession and ever return to the US?

>the only likable character's fate may hang in the balance because the actor is a degenerate
welp

Trump loves stranger things. He won't let this happen

the dogs got him

Why would he have coke on him , do all that shit and catch your flight

>mfw I watched the first season with my ex
>mfw it became hard to see her because of distance and she ditched me for another dude
>mfw I do drugs to cope

Fucking never ends boys

>the only likable character'
What.

Well it does. You just stop

>only likable character
That's steve

Sorry. Hopper and Bob are good too. The teacher with the mustache doesn't really count.

Ugh. He's fucking gross

Who is honestly surprised that a kid who looks like that does coke

>He also dates Nancy IRL
God damn how can he be so desperate? Bring on the nukes.

So is she.

Someone who looks like Edward Furlong 2.0 is on drugs? No way!

if they didnt arrest him then it likely wasnt a significant amount of cocaine. he probably forgot to do it all before getting on the plane and the dogs caught the residue or a very small amount that was left

hell be fine

Degenerate douchebag.

I want to fuck Nancys mom.

Every time I stop I get suicidal and depressed

And I've fucked it up every time so far

Including pulling the trigger of a gun against my head but forgetting the safety was on until I was caught by people who stopped me and could realize my mistake in the emotion of the moment

very little guarantee I'll get another chance to survive again

So it's drugs until I die
Or die sooner

At least with the former I'll have some enjoyment

Sure looks like Steve's gonna get his girl back next season

That fucking chin.

Honestly reminds me of my first girlfriend
More extreme sure

But she looks like the type of girl who could have good "chemistry" when making out with just about anybody

I'm only a few episodes into the latest season. The bully is starting to show that he's a hard, but alright guy towards the bully of last season. Thanks jewish writers. Real bullies don't end up being alright guys.

Just watch it till the end. He's not a good guy and it's actually explained and shown fairly well why he isn't.

I'm so shocked a guy like that is on cocaine

like...so....shocked.

also what he needs is treatment not a criminal record. All personal possession amounts of any drug should be decriminalised.