What am I in for?

What am I in for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WlXjHNccNkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

an average but very messy capeshit. nothing special, but not as bad as they say

the capekino

An alright movie with a few too many subplots, it'll look pretty and the action is alright. Half of Luthor is good and the other half is trash, unfortunately it's mixed up together.
The movie gets a terrible wrap but the extended cut makes a lot more sense

The definitive capekino experience of the millennium.

chuckles

objectively this

The best superhero film of all time.

Martha. Just remember that.

By the time they actually fight you're not going to care about why anymore. And I think the director knew this because the reason they actually start throwing blows with each other makes little to no sense.

A good nap.

Capekino

No user, that's not Avengers.

>The best superhero film of all time.
Spider-Man 2?

A movie, not terrible, but under no circunstance good. Fedora tippers wil argue that people didnt get it, but, it's a movie you get tired of watching as time passes. I dont like movies that feel like tasks.

Neither one of those needs that run time.

>it's a movie you get tired of watching as time passes
I hate how correct this statement is.

youtube.com/watch?v=WlXjHNccNkw

>record scratches

>The runtime was too long

>Yeah that's me.
>You're probably wondering if I'm with her.
>I always thought she was with him.

A movie that leans extremely heavily on people knowing who Batman and Superman are, yet gets them completely wrong.

Still can't believe this is in the film.

It's like a shot from Airplane!

This is pretty accurate. As soon as Doomsday appeared, I was finished with the movie and saw everything I had come to see. I saw Batman and Superman fight each other, I saw them make up and become frienemies, I saw them foil Lex Luthor's plan. That's all I wanted. Then Doomsday showed up, and the final fight scene was so laughably bad, boring, and predictable that I just wanted it to end. People say Return of the King went on for way too long at the end, but I didn't mind that - we were witnessing the tying of the ends of each thread that had been spun in the 10 hours prior to what we were currently witnessing. Those ending scenes had emotion and a sense of relief to them. The Doomsday fight, on the other hand, was so dull. It followed this pattern: Superman flies head-on at Doomsday, gets knocked back. Enter Wonder Woman who does some damage, then gets knocked back. Cut to Batman rolling under a boat, or car, or piece of rubble to avoid Doomsday's beams. Superman flies at Doomsday again. Repeat this for another 10 minutes. It was pure schlock.

>giving nearly 3 hours of your life to Zach Snyder and Ben Affleck

Literally the best way to describe it. and I love this movie.
This is also true

There's at least 3 threads of this movie in the catalog right now. Is TV and Film that barren?

Oh, so it’s okay when Jackie does it in the Foreigner, but it’s sillt when Batman does it?

The batman scenes are kino. Everything else is garbage.

A long movie that's quite impressive, but lacking in villainy. Massive production value, effective way of bringing these heroes into the modern age, and a very cool Alfred in Jeremy Irons. Also a drunkard Batman, which is completely out of character. But nice to see them try something new.

>an academy award winner and the guy who made 300, Watchmen, and Man of Steel

Ok

I'll give you Watchmen, but the other 2 are shit.