Are there any zombie movie that is realistic and not some manchildren masturbation?

Are there any zombie movie that is realistic and not some manchildren masturbation?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Death
youtube.com/watch?v=qZzfxL90100
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>zombies
>realistic

>inb4 "I was pretending to be retarded"

you know they could make a zombie movie as if it were some ebola outbreak.

you know, being inspired by reality?

so basically every zombie movie ever?

Zombies aren't real, so no.
I guess they could do a movie where a witch doctor drugs some Haitians to be slaves on a farm and the protagonist slaughters them all, but that's a different kind of zombie.

Romero movies are garbage.
World war Z is trash.
28 days later is trash.

Not realistic at all.

Aren't there movies about the bubonic plague in middle ages?

Is everyone around me illiterate?

>"durr make the zombies from ebola or something"
>well what about the dozens of movies that already do that
>"n-no not those!"

well, care to mention the best nigger?

>inb4 romero zombies

I don't rate zombie movies since they are all plebian.

The bubonic plague isn't a zombie outbreak. Vampires spread the plague, not zombies.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Death

yeah nigger is not like they can model a zombie movie based on real life history rather than my superheroes zombies ending the world.

plebs.

Dead island is the closest to a plausible explanation for zombies but that's a video game. I don't know why movies can't figure out how to make it even slightly realistic.

If you want to delve into the actual zombie mythology watch White Zombie and Fulci's Zombi 2
the latter is also a good example of what you're talking about

Not a movie but Dead Set is worth a watch

>I don't rate zombie movies since they are all plebian
That is unfortunately true, american survivalism ruined haitian zombies and their cultural value

what does the black death have to do with anything you fucking mong

Maggie was realistic.

>what does an outbreak that killed 3/4 of europeans have to do with a zombie outbreak
wow

Over one million people die each year from Malaria

Does this make it zombie related?

I feel like the Dawn of the Dead remake was the most realistic about the dangers and difficulties of having a zombie outbreak start out of nowhere. Not that I think it's any more than a pretty good zombie movie mind you, the quality is iffy and the plot goes nowhere, but better zombie media tend to focus on the more abstract and psychological problems that arise while the Dawn of the Dead remake is the best at the practical and tangible problems.

>is imposible to make a zombie movie inspired by some african outbreaks
wow, I hate originality

The symptoms dont turn them into zombies, its just a disease and has nothing to do with zombies you idiot.

>ok guys other diseases have been done but what about this disease?!
>it will make them zombies just like the other diseases but since its this other disease that makes it a good movie!

>I have 0 imagination and creativity
wow, american education.

you're not getting the point.
you can still model a zombie movie being inspired by real life outbreaks.

I don't understand why real disease zombies are any more realistic than any other kind of zombie, or why historical fiction zombies are any more realistic than modern day zombies

>you're not getting the point.
>you can still model a zombie movie being inspired by real life outbreaks.
which has been done

/thread

I'm talking about realistic scenarios.

I enjoyed the first romero movies about some cabin in the woods where some zombies appear after reading some black magic book as accident.

wow nigger, I love how you have mention some examples of realistic zombie movies that aren't post romero garbage.

What specific disease does a zombie's origin have to be to please you? Can it be diabetes?

not him but I mentioned white zombie and that might be what you're looking for despite its cheesiness, seems like you enjoy post-romero garbage tbf

>realistic scenarios
>zombies appear after reading some black magic book as accident
questionmarkblackman.tar.gz

I mean there's REC...

it not allowed, Bush administration invented zombie plague, Saddam knew. Whole war fought over it. RE5 whistleblew AFCOM involvement in Africa, secret wars fought over zombie plague. Ever wonder why you only hear about Darfur up until Iraq? Whole of south Sudan was swallowed by plague, most of the "south sudanese" today are merely refugees from Chad and Ethiopia.

You do realize a dissease is just an excuse?
pre romero zombies were nuclear radiation and black magic.

youtube.com/watch?v=qZzfxL90100
Hell, hotel rwanda could be the inspiration for a realistic zombie movie.

I'm trying to explain what I want to mean, but this faggot can't understand me.

>what is the black plague
>what is the ebola outbreaks

I don't understand, are you saying the magic book had plague or ebola in it?
Please articulate the exact difference between the unrealism you want to avoid and the realism you want

I'm talking realistic scenarios, not zombies flying away and making cars and helicopters explode.

fucktard.

Are you calling me a fucktard

fucktards