Turning the destruction of Europe and the death of millions of men (mostly men)...

>turning the destruction of Europe and the death of millions of men (mostly men), into a feminist parable where "the girls get to kick ass too!"
Am I the only one who thought that this was obscene?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M5zT01lm3lw
youtube.com/watch?v=Yrdih26Dv_g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

funny how noone complains about her outfit

>the movie doesn't push feminism as hard as people thought it would
>OP: "Well then I'll think up some other way that it was feminist propaganda!!"

The film pushed feminism throughout. What are you talking about? It was basically tumblr fan fiction. More so than Fury Road, which is one of the most feminist films ever made.

I agree was a bit insensitive to the millions of dead. No the soldiers were not cowards, they just were not mythic demigods with magical artifacts of protection. Her vagina was irrelevant.

We've done the same shit with WW2 and different realities and even humorous versions of it that this is just bitching because this one has a girl protagonist

Only Americans care about such sensitivities. Europeans don't give a fuck.

except fury road was good.

I heard they weren’t letting men in theaters so I stayed home and groomed my falcon.

>ww1
>enemies are nazis

90% of Europe doesn't care about feminism.
And 90% of Europe is more occupied with blaming Germany than caring about the deaths of WW2.

yes, yes you are

*WW1.

>The movie where the lead female can't beat a blood-drained lunatic with dead weight attached to him and the matriarchal motorcycle get thrashed by the jobber enemies is one of the most feminist films ever.

Nice try roastie.

On a technical level, yes
Storywise, more infantile than Wonder Woman, although it had the advantage of making sense

nice mistaking kantbots tweet for your own thoughts lol

My Russian stepmother didn't wanna see it with my pops for this reason. So I went with him instead and had a nice afternoon.

>a movie where a group of matriarchs called the "many mothers" successfully fights off a patriarchal dictator who enslaves pretty women for breeding purposes
That shit couldn't be more feminist if it tried

just because it's inefficient at being feminist doesn't mean it's meant to be anti-feminist

Wonder Woman has political aspirations, and therefore should be perceived politically. If you're asking me to take the suffrage scenes seriously, then I have to take the entire thing seriously.

>It takes a God to be a heroic female
>even the super powered amazons hide on their little island are are too scared to leave
Seems fairly accurate to me.

Europeans have become cucked. If The sacrifices of their forebearers mean nothing to them then that is sad.

Unlike America Europe is a continent torn by war. And that has always been the case.

Even during the cold war, America had it's war in Vietnam. But Europe had tanks and nukes pointed at each other point blank with Germany ripped in half. And people being murdered in the east for expressing themselves.

And the more important

Wonder Woman don't stop the War

Stupid movie made for dumb people

That's the problem with superhero movies in general. Violence is reduced and celebrated.

Compare this:
youtube.com/watch?v=M5zT01lm3lw

to this:
youtube.com/watch?v=Yrdih26Dv_g

This is why superhero movies are derided by people who aren't retarded

Europeans are desensitized.

And Russians more than anyone else.

Get over yourself