Does this look about right?

Does it need more spaces? fewer spaces? Is everyone's MO summarized accurately?

Spider-Man is definitely ranked above Batman. Batman is fine with killing non human entities, like vampires and zombies. Spider-Man refuses to even kill them. Also Spider-Man feels personally responsible whenever a villain kills himself in his plot, for whatever reason. Insert your Muh Uncle Ben joke here.

did he feel responsible for Goblin?

This is fucking retarded, Superman kills when he needs to. He killed Zod, space aliens in the New 52 Action comics, Doomsday, Imperiex. In the Donner movies he killed Zod and the Nuclear Man. In the adaptation of All-Star Superman he killed the giant sun.

Fuck off with your pleb shit.

really the shadow is a sick fuck?

The Shadow does not go out of his way to kill people, he just kills bad guys, while Conan kills whoever is in his way. this is some garbage OP

no he isnt

yes, he constantly laughs as his victims die. that's like, his main feature beside the costume and .45s

did he really kill the Tyrant Sun? didn't it appear in the future a few times? I'm pretty sure ASS is clean as far as murder goes. I am aware of what previous Supermen have done, tho

He goes on a rant about how not even the Green Goblin deserved to die and how he started to feel empty inside, so I'm pretty sure it's implied he felt responsible.

MAN OF MURDER

the fuck are you talking about? are you ANOTEHR fake Conan Fan who read one summary of the character and suddenly declared himself an expert?

Stardust definitely belongs at the bottom

Switch Superman with Spider-Man, I think. Superman is the ideal superhero: he's willing to leave certain dangerous threats to their self-inflicted demises if it means saving someone who actually deserves it.

when?

Immediately after, also, it's directly after Goblin throws Gwen off the bridge.

Fixed list?

616 Punisher has been pretty inconsistent with when he'll spare people, which is why I had MAX Punisher. Who has been pretty consistent about his need to Frank all Franks under any circumstances.

he's not feeling guilty, he's just speculating on the pointlessness of life. he never thinks "I should have done something else"

The way I view 616 Frank is that he's a strategist. He's know when sparing someone will help him catch a bigger fish and when not to. But yeah, Max was definitely a lot more brutal.

Who's the Purple Guy?

You deserve a painful death granted by Stardust.
Prepare to suffer.

Is this from Project Superpowers, I don't recognize most old-timey murder-heroes is all. I barely get deeper than Quality & Fawcett when it comes to old stuff

he just killed the sun in the animated adaptation as it says in the post

oh, great, so all incarnations of Superman not shown in that picture!

someone please tell me more about this psychopath, his wiki has absolutely nothing

Stardust the Superwizard is basically the vengeful God street preachers warn you about. He doesn't face challenges; his comics are nothing but an omnipotent entity punishing crime in spectacularly convoluted ways.