Just Got Netflix

What should I watch first and why is the answer capeshit? Oh yeah, and I guess sunny.

Sunny, Stranger Things, TWD if you like self-torture, Hell on Wheels, Serpico if its back up, same with Starship Troopers

Narcos

what is she going do with that purple toy?

Stranger Things
Bojack Horseman

>Starship Troopers
Damn, I haven't seen this one in years.

Hopefully, stimulate her labia. But only after she washes her filthy fucking feet. Goddamnit Dee, you bitch!

Also, Narcos.

star trek (all shows), voltron legendy defender, narcos, bojack horseman, stranger things, various wild life documentaries, always sunny, that 70s show, f is for family

20th anniversary 4k edition just came out

Some of the netflix specific stuff that i have really personally enjoyed would be:
Daredevil
Stranger Things
Glow
The Good Place
Orange is the new Black (not super great but okay)
Santa Clarita Diet
Love
Black Mirror (not netflix specific until last season technically)

There's other stuff that's decent too but those are what i enjoyed the most. Other capeshit shows are alright but daredevil is by far the best, jessica jones is sorta shit sorta okay, luke cage was shit, iron first was sorta okay, defenders was pretty decent. F is for Family is a pretty funny cartoon, and Series of Unfortunate Events is okay but pretty boring.

Thanks

Looks like Serpico and Starship Troopers are DVD only at the moment. I didn't know they had all the star trek, I thought that was on cbs streaming exclusively. I have yet to see DS-9 and I have only see the first two seasons of Enterprise. Thanks again for the suggestions.

>It came out 20 years ago
Damn.

Thanks. I agree that DD is by far the best. Looking forward to Punisher.

Originals I've liked from Netflix:

Bloodline
Ozark
Flaked
Master of None

Try those, OP. Bloodline S1 is especially good and if you turn it off with 10 seconds left in the final episode it's a perfectly concluded family drama without a faggy cliffhanger ruining it with two additional shitty seasons.

>Just Got Netflix
gud goy

Shame a thread like this where OP asks a legitimate question, and the replies are all honest genuine answers trying to help just dies off, while if this thread was full of shitposting faggots saying shit like
>HURRR BUYING NETFLIX
The thread would probably still be going and active.

Most of the good stuff has been covered but I will recommend My Name is Earl as it's max comfy viewing right before going to sleep.

The expanse is worth a watch

Fucking pathetic

>master of none
good goy

Peaky Blinders. I don't have Netflix because I've got add and I cable despite being lambasted with constant food ads I actually remember to eat. Netflix catalog is constantly shrinking by the month and thank fuck I found a cable channel that has Xena and Hercules else I'd probably kill myself which I probably will for swallowing down cable's bullshit anyway.

Good night Earl

Orange is the New Black is unironically the best Netflix original and overall probably the best show on Netflix after Mad Men

That episode where Randy and Joy found out they were childhood sweehearts was beautiful. Season 3 was mostly shit, but the rest of it was great.

>that episode where it's mother's day so Joy doesn't want any kids around and it looks like Joy started fucking Randy because she's lonely yet she misses being a mother

I wish Joy would tie my shoes when I'm looking in the refrigerator.

>that episode where the show was cutoff before the story could finish.