How would you fix this show?

How would you fix this show?

By not watching it

danny trejo

Cancel it.

Don't kill Shane and make seasons 10 episodes or under.

Start pushing towards realism again. I found it enjoyable when the situations were fairly realistic aside from zombies being around. We are at the point now of silliness. Rick and Co. would have been killed off long ago in a realistic setting. Negan would not have wasted any effort keeping him around just for him to stir up trouble.

Introduce a virus that kills 90% of the cast
For some reason Rick and Negan now have to team up and travel across America chasing after some mysterious organisation

Also there's nudity and every girl in the show becomes a lesbian because of the virus

>Kill everyone but Rick, Negan, Rosita, Simon, Dwight, Eugene, and a number of choice Waifus like the thicc Kingdom archer
>Resurrect Merle
>Turn the show into a sitcom with live audience and laugh track

Turn into a lesdom show where Lauren Cohan berates and taunts Alanna Masterson for being a fattie until Alanna's mind breaks and she becomes Lauren's pusy slave

bring back muskasomtin man

Nuke them

Fix? It's 7 seasons in. There's no fixing it. Cancel it and reboot.

Which city/region should the next zombie show be set in?

Hire Jay Sin to direct. Fire every actor, keep only Lauren Cohan and Rosita and make me the male talent. Fire Jay Sin, I'm the director now, except I don't film anything. I just fuck both their asses until I'm tired

East St. Louis. You can start filming tomorrow.

THIS OMG THIS

just film the average going abouts of detroit or baltimore it and would be more entertaining

Somewhere without woods. This has to be blandest looking show of all time.

but is she still fat because no thanks mang

>it is either they find a good place, and get bullied, or the find a good place and bully the people out and take over

People are just tired of rick,he literally stared into the abyss and became a monster himself.

>yall weak N SHIT I AM LEADER NOW!!!!

Sadly this. The show made a major transition when the living switched places with the dead as the primary antagonists. They've also been progressively finding more and more safety. Alexandria is a fucking paradise. The show can't make the transition back to what it was until they lose their home and go back on the run out in the 'wild.'

Kill at least 80% of the named characters in a real battle with Negan & Co. Make the show about Rick, Coral, Daryl, Carol, and maybe some other fan favorite going on smaller adventures and travelling instead of staying in one place with big arcs that get dull insanely fast.

Re-hire Frank Darabont.

Have season 8 be the final season at which point the threat of the walkers is basically nothing and it becomes a post-post apocalyptic/rebuilding setting.

Make standalone double/triple episodes about other survives.
You could have a mini series about:
-Lee/Kenny/Carley/Etc/Clem (Telltale TWD S1)
-Clem/Kenny/Luke/Jane (TT TWD S2)
-Javi/Clem/New Frontier (ANF post-post apocalyptic, close to or after season 8)

Make Fear the Walking Dead an actual prequel to the Whisperers, fuck season 3

At least Carl dying will probably spice it up a bit.

Indeed. They need to get back to the days of random deaths of major characters. Two of the great strengths of the show has been casting and character development. It's always been able to introduce new characters successfully and win the audience over...except for the chubby girl with the unibrow and pucker face. She can get raped to death by walkers.

They should have killed Abraham and kept Glenn alive. One of the great things about early TWD was how certain characters being alive or dead in the show/comics dramatically altered other characters arcs. Daryl's influence on Carol during S2/S3, for instance.

I wish they didn't stick this closely to the comics

I definitely get the vibe that once the war with Neegan is over, they'll move onto original plots. I hated to lose Glenn too but that's part of what made the show so great to begin with...deaths of major characters. Most of the original group from season 1 is dead except for Rick, Carl, Carol, and Daryl. Who am I missing? Even Maggie and Mashone were only introduced in season 2. I feel like as the show has progressed the "core" group of main characters has gotten smaller and smaller. No one is safe. That's how I like it. I think it's pretty clear that Carl is about to bite the dust though. Not to take things in this direction but if he's not going to take his clothes off then I don't think he has a place in the show.

more poopoo pantaloons

stop pausing......
every couple of.....
words.....
when a....
character speaks.....
.nobody......
talks like.....
that in real......
life

>alanna materson
Dropped.

I agree. From the spoilers I heard ---which may or may not be true---Carl is going to die. I'm actually fine with that considering in the comics he seems like a gary/stu with way too much plot armor, and Carl really hasn't been contributing much to the story besides being Rick's last surviving blood relative since....season 4, I think. That, and his character has been all over the place for the past two seasons.

Maybe, in contrast to the comics, they'll twist the fate of Negan in a way that bites Rick in the ass.

Comics:
All Out War -> Rick's leg Injured/Spares Negan -> Negan becomes weird mentor figure to Corl after timeskip
TV:
All Out War -> Rick spares Negan due to Corl's pleas -> Rick spares Negan, Negan kills Corl -> Timeskip, Rick completely able bodied but gone full Ricktator after the loss of his son

I think Judith will survive regardless

Link the teleporters, PaP a drakon and camp at the catwalk till season 30

End the Negan arc and do The Whisperers