Implying hard work = success

>implying hard work = success

I liked this show/movie. Really makes you curious what would happen if humans would use more than 10% of their brain. Imagine where we'd be by now.

>bumping an hour old thread with this shit bait

You also have to be smart op

The average Sup Forums poster only uses 1% of their brainpower. Imagine if we could bump that up to 2%. You'd see some serious shit.

sneed

pop 25 ug of lsd every 6 hrs

But he was also super brilliant, realizing gestalts where mere mortals only see patterns. With that kind of smarts anyone can be super successful, especially in finance.

The first thing I would have done on NZT was immediately figure out how to make more.
He wasn't that smart.

25ug is not a microdose

also the people i know that tripped every weekend for a period time are fucking permanently altered individuals

>Tattoos: Always A Great Decision! (TM)

You need a lab and access to lots of chemicals and shit to do experimental stuff.

The real question is why the creators ever let it get out. I would have immediately killed my collaborators and kept it a secret. I'd be the most powerful human on the planet.

its better 10 ug unlock the door 25 ug opens it

That's what you think..
*pops Nzt
*unsheathes katana*

It's true! Did you know we really don't know our own brains. There's hardly any research

Someone redpill me (heh..) on LSD
Do you really hallucinate or what?

It's true; I try to talk to my brain all the time but he's so evasive. he's kind of a shit.

>not having your id, ego, and super ego in synch

you meet god and realized god was yourself then you spend 1000 years giving birth to yourself that will become god and when you look at the baby u gave birth to you fall in love am amazing love

THEN you talk to god who is your self about the roads you can take in like and he shows you your hells and show you why you have the bad habbits you do then it shows you your heaven a beautiful place a place when entering the whole universe says your name and welcomes you welcomes you

> buts that s on 150 ug or higher

t. inflated ego

Nice discredited psych model you got there

damn god got some serious fucking acne issues as a kid god damn

why is god blue

its the single most amazing thing a human can experience

> maybe mushrooms and DMT is better never tried it

but if u doing it dont wall for the drug meme just do psychedelics

Brainlets BTFO
lmaoing ur lives

>permanently altered individuals
in a good or bad way?

holy...where can I find this "god" stuff
asking for a compaƱero

>implying shitposting will get you further in life than putting effort toward ANY other skill

That's pretty clever since trees kinda just grow forever

Slick Allah

yeah I really like the first hour of the movie but it is retarded
>I'm making good stock market gains oh wait a min I'll go loan 150k off an insane Russian gangster instead of just waiting a couple more days for market gains.

Gotta spend money to make money; his initial investment was too low.

But he should have gone to a bank and smooth-talked the manager; I am sure he could make the rounds and get a nice bundle.

t. NEET who's never put hard work into anything in his entire life and can't even get a drivers licence

>he doesnt take shrooms before driving so he knows what the other cars know

Yup, the only thing that matters in life is your connections.

If i use Ritalin will i feel at least a little bit more intelligent? Like the protagonist.

Glad I joined a frat

holy shit please ignoreand AC!D is a dice roll.
Something is gonna fucking change about you, for better or worse;

when i took acid
was the only time i took acid
it was four hits on top of a shroom chocolate
at 22 (depressed)
(25 not depressed now)
I
isolated myself,
in my apartment
decided 1:38 of all along the watchtower hendrix (right after the hours getting late) was acid the note

magically
the season finale of the eric andre show where the entire episode plays on top of theme song never ending for 15 mins played

saw rainbows, thought it would never end

frankly it was awesome.

then for like a year i got way too fuckin into kabbalah and shit, failed out of college, changed my entire life course. I'm fine now, but fuck, do i regret it? kind of. I lost my soul mate because my life shifted course that fuckin hard.

but honestly, i couldn't stand wondering.
If i could go back I'd do it again.

If your life is fine, fine as wine, dont do acid.
but if you got nothing to lose, then fuck man, well?

the fact is man, some dudes never come back.
you willin to gamble that shit?

micro dose you are 100% sobor but everything is unlocked the 2nd half of my trip was somewhat not pleasant cause it force me to confront things i hid deep down

i dont take anything more that 15 ugs just microdose

No you don't lol

well timed thread, was wondering if i should microdose myself right now. i want to set my mind up for composing some music stuff, have been delaying it for months.

can i microdose with nBomes?
im too poor to spend money on the real lsd thing

you dont need music on a microdose you dont feel shit on a microsode you will be 100% sobor if u want to feel something but not trip the fuck out take about 25 - 50 ug on a microdose you are 100% sobor but your are functioning at "100%"

>composing some music stuff
read that shjit wrong though u was going to listen to music but composing some music stuff ya it will do it

are you a little bit retarded? not so sure about this microdose stuff, i dont wanna end like you.

im on 400mg on mdma ATM and my teeth is breaking

my eyes just did a 360 inmy head and the pleasure is the pleasure of god

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

so.... was it xanax or what?

You either claw your eyes out or get psychic powers like in Firestarter

>Firestarter
you have no idea of the beauty

As someone who has actually taken it. Not really.
You are slow to come up them peak with some visual disturbances for half an hour then feel stoned for the next 2 days.
It's pretty cool and it is mind blowing shit and you might have some visions but for actual hallucinations you need mushrooms.
>feel like your face is melting off
>feel like you've been poisoned
>cant sleep it off, close your eyes and see shifting patterns for the next day.

and I forgot
>cant get the walnut mushroom taste out of your mouth

at my peek i was literally in another world talking and seeing versions of myself fighting and after that i was just floating in space all together the best part was about 2 hrs

how long does mushrooms land lsd lasted 22 hrs then i hit the bed cold

Depends how much you take I guess.
I only had it once and we boiled up about 2 grocery bags into a pot of water, had a cup each but everyone was spiking everyone all fucking night. Everything tasted like walnuts so I have no idea how much I actually had, we were drinking too.
I hadn't shaved for a week and remember rubbing my face and thinking I was an animal.
I went running off through some long grass by myself and became the wolf, I don't remember much else, only patterns and colours and growing spirals.
I remember it being all over and trying to retire to bed and not being able to sleep. Visuals returned the second I closed my eyes.
I've never taken them again and don't intend to but I'm glad I did

altered in a bad way...

the best way i describe is an incredibly annoying form of "spiritual autism"

Wanted to try DMT but when I smoked weed I genuinely started hallucinating and thought I was being followed so I'd probably loose my mind on strong shit.

lsd is like losing your mind so much chaos so much ideas coming at you and when you panic it gets worst i was once trapped in the middle of a hurricane not untill i surrendered i got released and 2 children took over my body

I'm intrigued by hallucinogens but I nearly threw up last night after eating half of a 10mg pot cookie so I don't think I can handle anything stronger.