RWBY/RT General #1173: OH HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE THE EVIL QUEEN Edition

Old thread Rules of RWBY/RT General:

>1. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies
>4. Blake is and always will be worst girl

Latest Chapter: wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/6dc27e52-7f8f-43ab-b5cc-1abeef7cef5e/index.m3u8

RT link: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-11-k975fs

1080P Episode Archive: mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H47ow4_Cmk0
youtube.com/watch?v=15nNY7uofNw
youtube.com/watch?v=jocI_R8lMpM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for scorp

First for eclipse

Qrow is Ruby's dad!

bites za dusto!

Lancaster is end game!

too slow

it's not, i asked the cards

True. It's gonna happen midgame then continue from there.

Find a flaw.

it's not going to happen at all

What do the cards know, now astrology and the stars know what's what.

Hoy, those are some fine trips

You're right.. how could something happen when it's already happening. I guess it was start game after all.

>No Yatsu/Velvet
>No Ren/Nora

Also Yang isn't a slut.

>Bumblebee
>what the fuck happened between cinder and emerald
>lol okay I'll give you that neptune one, that's good

>Also Yang isn't a slut.

youtube.com/watch?v=H47ow4_Cmk0

it's not happening now and will not happen

Oh howdy friend, have you heard of of the lord of nightmare, destruction, and sugar-free gummi bears?

Who has the best hips?

Im a lifeguard and I've always wondered why girls don't wear those types of bikinis

True. It probably already happened but they just glossed over it like everything else they do.

Blake, Glynda, Salem, Neo and Roman

Neo of course

Because American women are bad at swimwear, that's why.

i'm sorry to inform you that a romantic interaction between the two of them was foretold to not come to fruition, and does not exist currently

Someone needs to make a new wheel with new more relevant characters added in, and more pointless characters pruned for the sake of space.

>thin ass weak strings barely holding in the tiddy

like dude, it makes sense when the girl is wearing something like that around someone she wants to bang, but that's not something a girl would regularly wear

OKAY GUYS, GAME TIME.

Thing of an OP, broken semblance.

Got one? Good.

Now give it a crippling flaw that makes it hilariously bad. Example.

>Unlimited Aura, but it only works during a full moon.

Yes that single moment may not come into fruition but an unlimited more will.

But it is destined to happen, it has been fortold.

the cards say otherwise, and have not lied to me yet

ThE cards to do not lie, they just do not tell you the whole truth.

they tell me enough with a well worded question, and the manner of the cards presentation

Why do crack ships like this exist?

What you think is enough, is clearly not.

Do not fear for my Ouji board has predicted Lancaster to happen as well as many other ridiclous ships your inferior card can not foretell.

Because why not

spirits are just telling you what you want to hear so they can fuck you in the mouth later

Because it's the whole point of crack shipping?

You seem to know a great deal about that so I'll take your word for it.

Mom mom said the same thing about boys as well and that hasn't stopped me.

Metalkinesis but you have to die in the season 3 finale.

Reposting from last thread, but what are the odds that Jaune's actual father died pretty early on in his life (as a hunter or otherwise) and his mother remarried shortly after? Which would mean he currently has a step-father. Also he has 7 step-sisters, instead of sisters, with the added bonus that they look nothing like him.

There are inconsistencies with his background, namely how his family history contains famous people and people as recent as his gramps being a fighter. Maybe his mom and step-dad are civvies and hence never trained him in combat or aura unlock. They probably also never really wanted him to go to Hunter school, but are actually pretty clueless about the whole initiation and process themselves, hence they didn't stop him and think its just like a regular school, just for 'elites'.
Or the whole thing about his family can be chalked up to M&K.

>people expecting tentacles in canon
>it happens
>all the groping and tentacle action goes to Jaune

Did someone say Ouji board?

youtube.com/watch?v=15nNY7uofNw

oh god I love this video

>Luigi board?

Because after the last episode, people are starting to see the real endgame is going to be eclipse

The pregnant one was funnier, but the Luigi board sequence cracks me up every time.

Arctic Monkeys existed before then boyo

Yeah definately, the pregnant one had me laughing way more, but the whole 'Luigi board' part got me hard

It shouldn't have taken them this long to figure out

It's possible but I dunow where the show would go with that.

I'd really want to say that Jaune's backstory isn't relevant the fact that they brought up his sisters again this volume shows it isn't a one time thing.

Well, some people are saying Jaune may get more time next volume (Yes I can hear the groans and boos) because New Haven was a place associated with Witch Trials. And guess what Joan of Arc was known for.

I do think,as much as people are going to complain, that they should get over with Jaune's back story some Jaune episodes wouldn't be too bad.

I still think Pyrrha was one of Jaune's sisters.

>no reason to live

>I still think Pyrrha was one of jaunes sisters

thats retarded as fuck desu, no offense

Honestly, I'd be perfectly fine if they never touch Jaune's backstory. It's cool if we have to deal with less of him. I was just thinking this because they will obviously touch on his family (as they keep mentioning it). Also the show doesn't need to necessarily go anywhere, I'm just trying to headcannon his current family inconsistencies away.

And no, Pyrrha and Jaune being related is one of the crackier theories I've heard

Reminder that Qrow was his generation's Jaune
>Wore a skirt
>Was probably bullied by Tai
>Dead waifu
>Liked a Schnee
>Scarecrow -> brains -> strategist
>Used as self-insert as one of the writers

>I still think Pyrrha was one of Jaune's sisters.

...How?
No, how would you think this?

Is it possible for someone to be this legitimately retarded?

It's just as fun idea not to take seriously.

It explains her instant rapport with him and I guess why Jaune's family liked the cereal so much.

Also, incest.

Yeah, sorry, no.
I have many fetishes, but incest ain't one.

>Also, incest
>Pyrrha will never look at you with those eyes and call you little brother
>She will never blush and giggle around her 'little brother'
>She will never sneak an exposed cleavage to you while she's in the middle of a photoshoot on behalf of her sponsors.

Well yeah, Pyrrha would never do anything like that

I wonder if Pyrrha had any siblings. Could be fun.

yeah nah i was just saying she would never do that, it seems completely out of character for her and therefore a completely unlikely thing for her to do if she happened to have a little sibling adopted or biological

Since we're talking about it, you think they should use an episode for Pyrrha's family or some shit?

Or should Volume 5 be all "go go. reunite RWBY. Hurry. hurry."

Like fuck, I dont' even know what JNR will be doing although I assume RWBY will be reunited in the finale or some shit.

>Incest Pyrrha

youtube.com/watch?v=jocI_R8lMpM

We have gone down darker paths.

That escalated quickly.

I'm in no rush no reunite everyone, but there seems like more than enough going on that we don't need to waste time on something like that.

Here's hoping JNR breaks apart with Nora and Ren just exploring mistral and Jaune heading back to his family of sisters.
....fuck I wanna see his sisters.

If it would give Pyrrha and Arkos fags closure on never bringing her up again, I wouldn't mind.

I am 100% terrified that Pyrrha in some form will show up as a stinger.

Achilles did come back as a spirit to guide Odysseus at least.

>....fuck I wanna see his sisters.
we're not going to see all his sisters dude, like MAYBE a picture, MAYBE one or two, but we arent seeing all his sisters.

Not anytime soon anyway.

>I am 100% terrified that Pyrrha in some form will show up as a stinger.

...Terrified?
You're terrified?
Not just terrified...But 100% terrified? Of a character potentially coming back to life in what's basically a genre of anime where that very thing is a staple?

A gun pointed at your face is terrifying.
The Xenomorph walking past the locker you're hiding in and coming to a sudden stop while playing Alien Isolation is terrifying.
Waking up next to a rancid smelling fat girl after a night of binge drinking is terrifying.
A fictional character coming back to life in their fictional universe is...Not terrifying.

Not the action itself but I am terrified of the shitposting that will ensue.

Anyone feel like this season needs even more pointless sideplots? It's just been feeling a little too focused lately with a plot that's really progressing at a rapid pace.

Like hey man we don't know the extremely generic backstory for Sun better give him a full fifteen minute episode.

That'd require longer episodes regularly, which isn't going to happen

Need More Neo

There's a giant version of that picture somewhere, I seem to have misplaced it...
>Those cropped horse cocks
DELET

>Those cropped horse cocks

Horse cocks? Theres no horse cocks you pervert.

Those are just heaping bowls of ice cream, you'd be able to tell if they hadn't been cropped out. She's just anticipating a nice snack

You can stop time but you can't move during said stopped time.

Depending on the extent of not moving that's not bad. It just turns things into an RTS where you get to survey the situation and plan out your moves before you make them

That's still pretty fucking powerful. Imagine someone who's got all the time in the world to make decisions, come up with plans and witty remarks. This is someone that never has to settle for the first thing that came to mind when caught flatfooted or in a blind panic. The Doctor from Doctor Who even has a form of this power.

It'll only happen if Salem wins.

Was the episode more Bumblebee or Eclipse?

>Librarian character that's read every book in the catalogue
>She was hired two weeks ago

Actually I love the idea of a JoJo-esque villain who's semblance is a mystery and whoeffortlessly thwarts the hero's plans due to meticulous on-the-fly planning, to the point of counter-sniping a sniper with his sidearm right at the start of a fight because he took 40 minutes to examine the battlefield when he first saw an enemy.
Sometimes he makes people think he can read minds by mimicking someone's speech via lip-reading in frozen time.

Do you really need to ask?
Or do you just want to hear others say it and agree with you?

>JNR Breaks apart.
Only way that will happen is if Jaune goes missing and NR don't think he's dead.
He'll wind up back home or some shit or just wander about likely having amnesia or some shit and NR will be looking for him.

I wish they'd do that in a comic side-story though.

Well now it cant be helped. Off tto Jlullaby for an unscheduled wank before I sleep. Thanks you fucks.

>Bubmelbi fags are this delusional

They'd also be an absolute horror to fight. Capable of freezing opponents in place and take all their time to examining their form, where their bodies and strikes will land, any subtle tells they have, any plans they might be putting into motion, etc. Terrifying opponent to have to face.

Sun and Blake end up together. Trust me, my dad works at Roosterteeth