I know shit but I can't tell you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DwcpyfAz-KU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't do drugs, kids.

Watched Unacknowledged by Steven Greer for the real redpills.

will do

I don't want to talk about that

>Steven Greer
That faggot's one of the biggest con-men in the entire UFO "community". He exploits the reputation and experiences of honest people for his own gain and charges people hundreds of dollars to see "alien ships" that are simply flares his people launch to fool gullible idiots.

>ok so like what about
>I can't talk about that

Did we ever find out the least gay way to suck another guy's dick, /jre/?

I'm meeting with Senators.
Who?
I can't tell you.

Didn't he significantly reduce his role in the UFC to spend more time with his family?

Why does he have 1,029 episodes of his podcast where he does drugs in his garage for 8 hours?

Watched it yesterday, I think this is the first Tom delonge interview I've seen even though I knew about his alien conspiracy thing, the guy is not what I expected at all. How do you go from making songs about fucking your grandpa to this? Did he take LSD and just happened to watch an x files episode?

I loved blink-182 so much as a kid.
I don't think he's ever done drugs, I think he's just a really out there guy.

Guy is a fucking freemason.

t. DeLonge

All true. And his claims are still the most accurate.

I'd never seen an interview with him and was unaware of his beliefs. I had no idea what I was in for.

youtube.com/watch?v=DwcpyfAz-KU

Some people are born stupid. Some people are made stupid. Tom DeLonge was born stupid then made worse.

>we have satellites that detect UFOs
>really?
>absolute
>what type of satellites?
>I dont know

Tom Delonge is legally allowed to vote, drive a car, and order food for himself at a restaurant.

How much did Tom's obsession with aliens contribute to Blink-182 falling apart?

not much. he wanted to go atmosphere emo style akin to his Angels and Airwaves crap, while the bassplayer wanted to stick to silly pop punk

50 percent, the other half seems to stem from damage to his frontal lobe.

>Did he take LSD and just happened to watch an x files episode?
Toms sister was abducted while they were playing together at a local park when he was a kid he claims abduction to cope with his loss

Greer is a fag hack

>mfw he thinks reality is like the x files storyline

giv street fighter-fu