youtu.be/bxaSSqKdiR0?t=2m33s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why tf did i laugh so hard at this?

>Mfw recommunicado

He is better in American Gods

I started watching Deadwood. He's pretty underrated screen presence

EXCOMUNIBARRO??

Excomunicado.

is it me or is he one of those actors who basically just play the same role over and over because it's what they're great at?

excocksuckercado

Similar to Keanu, Nicholson, or even Eastwood and tons of others I know its the same but they just have down to a science

Ian McShane is based as fuck.
I will cry legit bitchtears the day he passes.

Hes a fucking awful actor. He just has a great voice and face and you dumb autists eat it up.

It's amazing how much he's wasted in things though. Make him Blackbeard in POTC4 and instead focus on fucking Geoffrey Rush again.

There's always hope that HBO will be able to adequately resolve Deadwood as long as he's alive. The rest of the cast don't matter but once he goes the series is dead.

Now that I think about it I do really love his voice. Haven't seen him in too much to make a real decision yet though

I could try to find a picture of a neck beard to attach to this but can't be fucked. Just do me a favour and look in the mirror and remember that nobody really loves you and your mother is disappointed in you

>Excocksucker

Why are the John Wick movies so based bros?

How the fuck can John possibly survive the sequel

He probably won't

They are resolving Dead wood. Ian McShane and David Milch and HBO already confirmed a two part movie.

I figured

He's going to become the new boss. Screenshot this post

Weaponized autism in action

Maybe they're using hollow points and knew that the bullets would stop in her body rather than go through and harm them

He's even good in that Hercules movie with the Rock

The first one was better.

>2017
>Excomunicando Johnathan
Spero seriamente che voi ragazzi non lo avete fatto. Sta chiedendo la morte

>The first one was better
Excomunicado

The moment when everyone stands still and looks at John was great and the whole ending sequence with him running was top tier. Can't wait for the third one and I wonder if it'll be able to top JW2.

What are JJL's best movies she was in?

No, it wasn't. The second one had better action sequences, better comedy, pacing and it expanded on the world, also managed to feel fresh, while the first one was okay and, other than the club scene, wasn't that interesting.

always reminds me of the guy from the room

Literally nobody watched this show besides Sup Forums oldfags.

Sell me on Kings

It's one of the best broadcast network dramas of all time.

6/10

nope, first was better

will check it out

why?

I think the ludicrous subway silencer between Wick and the negro assassin is enough to bump 2 below 1, but otherwise they are both equally quality. And honestly the club fight scene in 1 is absolute perfection.

*silencer scene

This, part 2 was utter shite.

He probably won't

my mom thinks it's based off of cowboy beebop for some reason

I could however see that ending kinda happening tho

>my mom
> cowboy beebop

the silencer scene was the over the top shit films like Jonh Wick can get away with. I found 1 to be too sterile and it didn't have that many interesting action scenes, nor variety, as two had.

He'll either likely die by taking a lot of people to Hell with him or he'll kill everyone, because he's John fucking Wick. I don't see the CB connection here.

So this is autism right?

The soundtrack in 1 is shitty. I don't remember 2's. I feel embarrassed showing it to people because it.

>action film
>caring about OST

Do you really need to ask?

Morelike the Old Folks Blues amirite?

>tfw he does not have a bigger role

He will in the third one.

A
FUCKING
PENCIL

Glad they finally showed the infamous pencil killing move in the second one
youtu.be/bxaSSqKdiR0?t=2m33s

consider that a professional courtesy

:)

I didn't like how often that "grapple a dude to the ground and shoot someone running up while still holding down the original dude" move was used in the second one.

It wasn't intended to be accurate and it was a really funny scene.

now you made me remember that GOT episode
>best actor since Dance and Dillane
>interesting character
>instead of making him a buddies with the hound they kill him in the same episode he's introduced
>didn't even get 15 minutes of screentime

The whole film felt a bit like a video game and it worked in it's favor.

Kings is pretty cool. Short series, worth the watch.

Because each assin will approach him single file while holding their gun as far away from their body as possible so he can grab it out of their retarded as fuck hands and shoot them in their retarded brains like every action movie ever made

They're actually doing that? Because I've been hearing that for the last 10 years

Beat me to it.
This is autism with all the lines and shit but the point is there.

>not Excocksuckaro

The first one had better everything. Better story, better characters, better music, better villain and the action scenes escalated as the film went on. In JW2 not only were all those things weaker but the action scenes didn't escalate so you could rearrange them and it wouldn't make any difference. The "final fight" is just him throwing this tiny dyke who presents no threat around a room.

Also by expanding the world they just turned the entire thing into a big joke.

yeah that final fight with the girl was flaccid af

My fav swede

Probably shouldn't have been in it at all desu. This might trigger someone but he's been in so much crap he cheapens the movie.
Exactly

I agree there wouldn't be much difference with the dyke thrown out of the second one, but disagree on the rest. 2 was much more engaging and action scenes had more variety to them, the main villain was more interesting than a father trying to protect his rich brat, the music wasn't anything special here, nor was it remotely better in the first one and as for them turning the entire thing into a "big joke", I felt over the top shit was fitting for it. Also, the order in which action scenes played out in two would make a difference.

If the villain had ordered "her" to be gangraped by 3 or 4 of his other henchmen when she returned from Rome as punishment for failing to kill Wick the movie would've been 10/10

>tfw your mom isn't wrong

Agree to disagree brother. But what I mean about shuffling scenes around is they could've had the fight with the dyke at the beginning and it would've effected the story but not the rhythm of the film if you get what I mean.

Like say with The Raid 2 you take something like the prison riot & something like the kitchen fight and rearrange them it would make the film feel unbalanced. In JW2 if anything the knifefight on the train should've been the final fight rather than happening halfway through the film.

They're using >9mm

the final fight was the worst part of the first one too

EXtremely great album

underrated early 90s antiques dealer kino

To be fair Michael Nyqvist had half his face stitched back on at the time so they had to cut the fight sequence way short. That said the fact the story built up to it and it was symbolically JW severing ties with his previous life made it mean more than some mute boipussy.

>22 discs
>tfw I only saw the 3 episodes they released on DVD locally

>avete
abbiate

can't wait for chapter 3

>CARBONADO

Before seeing JW2, I thought the knife fight would be at the end and I agree it would have been better if it was, but I was thoroughly entertained by the movie and liked it more than the first one.
I've seen both The Raid films slightly before JW ones and I have to say the second one is one of my favorite action films in recent years, might also be in general. It was a major step up form it's predecessor and the fights were fantastic, especially the one where Rama fights the duo.

ENRICO PALAZZO

good job user, that was bugging me as well
now I can rest peacefully

Anyone remember the show Kings?

did anyone find the Homeless Person King stuff even slightly interesting

cheeky cunt

Yeah.

>Al Swearengen
>swears a lot

is ur mum hot?