My best friend Ryan Dunn died in a car accident four years ago

My best friend Ryan Dunn died in a car accident four years ago.

Now he's Ryan Done

He's dead and gone. Iceland was his favourite place, im gonna build him a skatepark

More like ryan well dunn lol

My best friend Ryan Dunn died in a car accident four years ago. He was drunk driving with a blood alcohol level of 0.196 g/dL – more than twice the state's maximum legal limit of 0.08%
>He also killed his passenger, Zachary Hartwell, a production assistant on Jackass Number Two. In August 2012, the parents of Zachary Hartwell filed a civil suit, making the claim that Mr. Dunn displayed negligence and recklessness in failing to have his vehicle under adequate and proper control, operating his vehicle under the influence of alcohol, operating his vehicle at an excessive speed and violently veering off a road and into a tree, among other alleged transgressions.
>he was a good friend

I live for this shit

WHOOOAAAOOOHHHO OOHHH AOOOHHH OOHHHH!

WOAH-OH-OH-OH

chit chattin to fucking nobodies

Ryan Dunn Goofed

My best friend Christopher Poole got bought out by japmoot four years ago. He's dead and gone. Sup Forums's his favorite site. I'm gonna build him a cuck shed.

/Earthrocker/ roll call

Should've been Bam in that car instead of Dunn.
He's such an insufferable faggot, I wish he'd just go the fuck away forever.

I'm afraid I'm no musician.

You don't have to be a musician to be an earthrocker

Who /likeafuckinghermit/ here?

I'm no Andrew Stranberg either. Just sayin'

Is a friend dying supposed to be absolutely debilatating?

A friend died 2 years ago in a hit and run (kid got hit by a car and just laid in the snow for hours, dying), and his killer got off scott-free. I was thinking about him a lot but I'm over it.
And then over the summer I was beaching and drinking with a friend and then a month later he took a pressed xanax and OD'd. Hit me like a train but I wasn't really 'sad' about it.

I'm nineteen btw so maybe in the future I'll be able to understand these feelings better.

he was sorta my favorite & jackass kinda died with him

Bam is bisexual and was deeply in love with Ryan Dunn

Andrew (((Stranberg)))

They were not good friends, just people youhangout occasionally, obi-wan would be disappointed

I always though Bams mother was a whore and his father looked nothing like him, guess he's a late bloomer because now he looks just like the fat fuck

congratulations, you're normal

If it's a really, really good friend, then yes I could see how it could be.

But again, it depends on the individual.

who /wastedandwounded/ here?

>talking shit about Phil and April
Fuck off, they're both based

One day every soldier in the empire has to shower in the blood of your sacrificial bull. The next day they don't even remember your birthday..

This

Call your post, dubs or no dubs?

DUNNED

nice of him to cover his own funeral costs

doobs

dubs

trips

>"Victim's" family suing the Dunn family
Ehhh fuck that shit, I cant agree with that. Zachary made his own choice when he decided to ride with a drunk driver. Don't get all mad at Ryan after fact becuae your son didn't feel like calling an Uber. I mean I've been driven by drunks before, but it was always with the understanding that if we crashed and I died it would have been my own dumbass fault.

script kiddies

wtf

What will he do next?

holy shit

Regrettably, my old friend Ryan Dunne passed away in a DUI accident several years ago.

I recently discovered a trove of old nudes, but I am unsure of whether it would be good to release them. On the one hand, I want to respect his memory, but on the other hand, releasing them would bring joy to many.

So I'm leaving the decision up to fate, and if someone gets 89, I'll go ahead and dump them.

Whatever the FRICK he wants!

It's really slow right now

YAGS

Nice trips and nice script

>Bam looked nothing like his dad
If you were not a blind autist nigger you would had noticed he was doomed to become Phil

newfags

Stop posting this filth and degeneracy

It's really hard to OD on benzos alone. Your buddy had other shit in his system that acted in synergy with the Xanax. Alcohol or opioids most likely.

yeah a guy i knew passed away in a car accident. his best friend had known him since they were like 5. he lives a happy life with a family now, it happened 6 years ago.

bam is just a cry baby faggot

Kill pedos starting with JSOC'S

What did anybody but the[/spoiler ]Westboro Baptist church mean by this?

>rich spelled wrong

He was already a weak drug user before Ryan died. You can't expect much from someone with a degenerative mentality.

What did you expect from anybody but the Westboro Baptist church?

good ridunnce

you realise they're all lawyers right?
professional litigators
fuck you american browser, i will not spell realise with a 'z'

>you realise they're all lawyers right?

Shit, wrong Pepe then. Is that confirmed btw? Just asking.

I love how the collective grieving lasted all of about 3 hours before everyone found out he was drunk and stopped giving a shit.

Bam has really turned his life around and grown as a human being. I used to make fun of him for being a huge piece of shit but now I can't any more.

>Making documentary titled "I Need Time to Stay Useless'
>Has made no headway in terms of production

I just woke up,
I'm an earth rocker now

Nah, it just probably wasn't Xanax to begin with. There was an epidemic of fentanyl being passed off as xanax in Florida. I'm not sure why. I don't know the street value of either drug, but it seems like a bad business move to kill your customer base.

>Uber
Nigga, Uber's didn't exist back then? What are you 11?