WAAAAGIE! WHERE'S MY HOAGIE?

WAAAAGIE! WHERE'S MY HOAGIE?

Is that mold on his under wear?

No, thats his leg!

I'm referring to the black smudge on the fabric wrapped around him.

....uh you don't get to bring pizza

People in this state should be melted down into dog food and their enabling family members should be sent to prison.

Makes for good TV though.

In a few years it'll be " My 1000lb life"

Those are his shitting pants

I don't think he can!

Imagine the smell Haha

This guy legitimately posts on Sup Forums and Sup Forums. Most hilarious part

OH GOD, ITS SMELLS LIKE DEAD COW WHO HAD SEVERAL SEXUAL ENCOUNTERS AND HAD DIARIA AT THE SAME TIME WHO HAD A RARE DESISE THATS HAS A PUNGENT ODOR LIKE AN OGER!

I tried to kill myself in 2013 and when I died I saw people as fat as this with black stones scraped under their flesh all over, in their ankles, temples, soles etc. Suffering while lazy folk were made to fight for the right to breathe beneath endless tides of fat.

I still don't believe in god, but the vision on mounds of fat, the smell of shit and the clamminess always creeps up on me. It lasted under 5 seconds but is clear in my mind.

haha what did it smell like asking for a fiend haha

I think it supposed to be a black garment and the brown is his shit.

Damn. They have a celebrity and we don't.

So do the fatties or the thinnies end up there

A question for your people. What do you think would be the right course of action when talking about this person? A bullet to the head? Euthanasia? I mean seriously, a person who can't shit/walk/sit/piss without help, A GROWN MAN who should be in his prime has to rely on not 1 nor 2 BUT 4 PEOPLE to help him continue soiling himself. I'm not crazy right? A coup de gras would be humane, stop this mindlessness, right?

He's actually doing quite well, losing weight and able to walk.

Same with pickle related

>me on the left

How'd you try user

tell me it was like Fight Club or some shit that would be brutal

starve him to death. give him tubes for the poos and pees, but starve him. dont even have to kill em.

I just wanna see how long his body can subside off all that fat. fuck it, give him water too. lets marathon this shit!

I sometimes wonder if people this obese feel the desire for sex. Because clearly, they aren't getting any at this level of obesity. I mean you'd have to be apathetic to sex to allow yourself to become this corpulent. I would think the drive for sex would motivate someone to at least prevent themselves from becoming so morbidly overweight. Would his genitals even still function after being crushed under all that weight for so many years?