DUDE I HATE VIDEO GAMES, BUT I LOVE SHILLING THEM LMAO

>DUDE I HATE VIDEO GAMES, BUT I LOVE SHILLING THEM LMAO

>DUDE I HATE WORKING, BUT I LOVE GETTING PAID LMAO

>Weeb virgin who's salty Conan BTFO Jap culture eternally

it's a segment literally designed for middle aged dads who don't play videogames to know what to buy for their kids.

once again Sup Forums fails to understand when something isn't being marketed to them.

I remember Conan being pretty big in the Counterstrike crowd years ago

Stay mad faggot, Conan will not be satisfied until every video game is dead under his boot.

Then why does he promote them on his show?

To upset virgins like you

Public execution, he's sending out his message.

He doesn't hate them, he just likes to mock their dumb attempts at narrative and get straight to the killing things part.

Pretty much this. Videogames are still hilariously bad at telling stories, most of them try real hard to be movies and end up being laughable.

Is that what he's doing? I thought it was a response to the backlash he received so now he's hip and with it.
Haha, I don't understand video games this is so CRAZY, now please stay tuned for these commercials.

People who play RPGs are depressed gamers who like to sit alone in their dark rooms and play slow games.

There was never any backlash though. Everyone loved Clueless Gamer when it was Conan bitching about the game and ridiculing it while Aaron was being the nerd. Now it's just Conan + token celebrity shilling a game while shouting loudly.

This also works in favour of games though.

Vidya is really the only way left to do batshit avante garden storytelling and present it to a mass audience. As long as your game is fun, people will sit through an incoherent plot. Most people will ignore it, but that's better than getting shut down at the conceptual stage because making a weird movie is not finiacially viable.

No, it's a segment that gained huge popularity online amongst gamers and normies. No middle aged man even watches Conan on tv anymore. Meanwhile he gets like 6-8 million views on youtube for a clueless gamer episode whereis he gets maybe 50k-100k views on a celebrity interview or monologue.

The celebrity guest ones suck because he has to be nice to them despite the fact he could tear them down like aaron or any of his interns.

even in games there's almost no innovation in storytelling in the mainstream - they just put in cutscenes to advance the story in between gameplay sections, which has been happening for decades

the only halfway original one I can think of recently was Hellblade, and even that was low budget and not that popular

>Hellblade
not that guy but isnt this just another walking simulator? I remember one that had a dude go through his friend's games and talk about how he expressed himself through them and how they were unique, felt like the first instance of auteurism in video games

>forgetting based elijah wood episode

This segment was inspired by that same jap culture. Who's that jap that's been doing lets plays of old games since like 2002? Sup Forums sucks his tiny dick but he's terribly unfunny and boring

it's more like a third person adventure, but the story it tells and the way it does it is pretty original

the point is that even that small amount of innovation/originality is rare among games now

They also suck because there is hardly any comedy involving the game. It's literally just Conan and celebrity shouting.

He liked Witcher 3 because of the sex though. The man has good taste.

rhe cuphead one was particularly hard to watch

This shit was so much better back when it was just him and his fat nerd employee instead of him and a random celebrity.

This TBQHWYPh

The witcher 3 and FF15 episodes with Elija wood aer pure kino

but the latest ones sucked cuz it's just him talking to guests with the game playing on the background