ITT: long running characters at their absolute aesthetic visual peak and most iconic look

ITT: long running characters at their absolute aesthetic visual peak and most iconic look.

You can't top 90s xmen, these designs are going to rock forever

Cable?

Yeah, nothing says classic like women wearing giant shoulder pads.

Agreed. They're appropriately cheesy and colorful.

Any attempt to gritty up or make more realistic something as insane and silly as X-Men is a fool's errand.

Also, Wolverine needs the undies. He looks more feral with 'em.

Maybe for Cyclops . Beast doesn't really change, Gambit never changed. All of Jeans costumes are shit. Claremont storm looked better, Jube doesn't change much. Rogue around her magneto fucking day looked better.

>brownverine

Most iconic looks?Yes.Best look?Hell no,Cyclops,Jean and storm all have had better costumes than they had in the 90s

All the practicool designs will never replace the classic,though the hydra cap suit is cool

The ninja look he has now and in the movies is lame,yellow and a cape just make him look more feral and royal

I agree except Wolverine should be in his blue and yellow, with the shoulder things desu

>>you can't top 90s cyclo-

TO ME, MY X-MEN

>>Wrong

I agree on everyone except Beast.
And I liked it when Cyclops had the X logo in his left chest

Why so many bait threads on Sup Forums these past few weeks?
Are we turning into Sup Forums?

Maybe you're just triggered too easily

Not really, but take a look at the catalogue.
Do this a few times a day, and notice the pattern.

Phoenix costume is great

Pretty much.

90's X-men was the peak of the franchise.

I dunno, I think 90% of the threads on here at any given time are shit. If I allowed myself to get triggered by every shitty Adventure Time or Steven Universe thread I see, I'd kill myself.

Just making an observation.
But making that observation does seem to trigger you somewhat?

Nah, just making conversation. Not trying to ride your balls or anything.

nah

90's Cyclops is still one of my favorite designs. I'm pretty sure a lot of why I like it is the hair (and the nostalgia) the hair adds a lot.

Fair deuce, it's hard to tell when everything is just text.