You will never use a Polyjuice potion to magically turn your male best friend into a sexy beautiful woman and then fuck...

>you will never use a Polyjuice potion to magically turn your male best friend into a sexy beautiful woman and then fuck him silly, and then he magically turns you into a sexy beautiful woman and fucks you silly, and you keep taking turns fucking each other

Did Harry and Ron ever do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VdvBl1QmHYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

depends on whether I get dubs or not

Is there any canonical example or Harry rubbing one out?

>Ravenclaw
mmmmmmmm

Honestly if my best friend and I had a Polyjuice potion, I would be the one to volunteer to drink it

What man doesn't want to know what that's like?

Ban evading is against the rules numale

t. closet trap

>tfw ottermode
I WISH I was a trap

I kinda also want to know what it's like to be a hot girl and have a real vagina (not the plastic ones that trannies have) and have your shy shota best friend fuck you until you have repetitive orgasms

as long as you have a feminine penis you can do HRT

you're gay

You're unimaginative

I'm not mentally ill, sorry

>teens have magic
>they don't wind up doing all sorts of weird sex shit with it
Unrealistic.

>He didn't pay attention to the credits scenes
youtube.com/watch?v=VdvBl1QmHYs

Seems a bit ambiguous

We may never be able to have magical sex games, but at least we can admit that Harry Potter has been one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

I came here to post this. I mean... damn.

>hufflepuff
Sweet girly girl. Likes it gentle. Very generous lover though.

>ravenclaw
Bit of a tomboy. Open to new experiences. Fucks you in public places.

>Gryffindor
Challenging. Needs to be wined and dined first and pampered in bed. But once you get her there it's totally worth it.

>slytherin
Evil cunt. Likes hurting you.

Which one is your favorite?

Whichever is the virgin

Literally the only quality that matters in a woman

>Did Harry and Ron ever do this?
In the books, it is implied that they did.

Can I get a book/page source, need to fap

>Did Harry and Ron ever do this?

Sure, just without the business of the Polyjuice potion. Same as every other guy who ever attended a British boarding school.

>tfw never got the attend a lad's school
it's really not fair. would have gotten a better education than my burgerclap public schools provided not to mention all the hot gay sex

someone post the one with the ballgag

>Not using the potion to become someone you dislike and then go on a rape frenzy around campus
Apply yourselves

>you will never be the small cute girly guy in the all boys boarding school who is convinced to put on a girls uniform after losing a bet and gets a train run on them

Here's the better quality one for next time.

god damn you guys are such fucking normies.

SLYTHERIN

Why would an all boy school have girl uniforms in the first place?

The perfect female face to be honest famaladingdong

where would your dick be situated if he were to turn back while you were still fucking him? the urethra?

I'm a huge fan of Hermione Slytherin.

Stolen from their sister when they went home during christmas break obviously

my brothers

post the bukkake edit

post the bukkake edit

Unironically the ball-sack.
Guy penis = girl clitoris.
Girl pussy lips and other such nonsense = guy ballsack.

Something something Wolff hormones. Haven't had a biology class in years.

Was this what you meant by the ballgag?

How many times a day do you think Emma Watson farts?

You haven't been in any trap threads. Believe me, it makes it SO much better.

That's how, not why

It's true, look at your ballsack. Ever wonder why it looks fused down the center?

There is your answer.

Yeah forgot to bring that up. And girl also have clits that swell up during sex mimicking what guys have.

Imagine how awesome getting your clit sucked must be.

Like the most amazing blowjob happening around your entire penis. Only time female anatomy made me jelly. Well, that and nice tits.

Girls can have numerous, continuous orgasms.

>turn yourself into a sexy girl
>let all the other boys in your dorm lose their virginities to you

hot

Can't you 90s born weirdo faggot fucks post this gay shit on the fucking board for homos. I hope you all get aids. Fucking queers.

Ravenclaw is wife material but you just know Slytherin will take it in the as on the first date.

triggered, honey?

>double 69s
nice

iirc the clit is roughly analogous to the head of a dick, with the rest of the nervous structure being vestigial and internal. could be bullshit though

>in bed with my (ex)gf
>I'm reading the SCP wiki on my tablet
>She's reading Harry Potter fanfiction on her phone, like she always does when we're not doing anything in particular
>Look over at her phone to catch a glimpse of what she's reading
>See the word "Fuck"
>Seems oddly out of place for a Harry Potter story, so decide to keep reading over her shoulder
>Catch words like "jerking off" and "cum"
>What the fuck is she reading
>Realize it's a homo erotic fanfic about Harry and Draco jerking each other off due to some kind of libido increasing potion
>Her entire room is decorated with Harry Potter memorabilia, which served as a constant reminder of the kind of smut she reads.

I wouldn't do that. For some reason fucking a man transformed into an actual woman seems gayer than fucking a trap. Something about mindset.

That Emma Watson sure was something

that's just kirsten stewart.

Do you think St. Mungo's has an entire ward for sex related magical mishaps?