Powerful

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/administration/316726-giuliani-trump-asked-me-how-to-do-a-muslim-ban-legally
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/158/text
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Muslim ban
no such thing

>Kamala's reaction to being forced into so many crossovers and team ups before she even gets one recurring villain.

God dammit, what am I looking at? Some NEET's panicky interpretation of the election? FFS, people, the government doesn't turn on a dime. Even with all the seats at every level taken by Republicans, it'll take them 5-6 years to finish repealing the liberal shit they want gone. By that point Democrats will come back and we will, once again, be stuck in a loop.

Fuck.

>interpretation of the election
No, an interpretation of the ban on refugees and immigrants from Middle Eastern nations (not the ones that Donald has business ties to, of course) that was put into place like two days ago. Pay attention.

>Some NEET's panicky interpretation of the election?

Correct.

The list was made before Donald even got in office, during Obama's administration.

yes it is real

And your issue with this ban is?

Personally I hate Muslims and the issue I have with it is that it doesn't apply to shitholes that Donny has business interests in, like Saudi Arabia.

Eh, better a partial list than no list. Next we gotta start corralling poor blacks into one area of the country.

You don't want to piss off the guy that sells you cheap oil.
It's just politics.

>oil
we have a easy way to replace it and make a profit from selling it back yet we don't why is that?

because saudi oil is cheaper to import than it is to export your own stuff

thehill.com/homenews/administration/316726-giuliani-trump-asked-me-how-to-do-a-muslim-ban-legally

>Trump asked Rudy Giuliani how to do a Muslim ban legally.
>Make it about "terrorists" and "danger" instead.
>But doesn't include countries where actual terrorists who have actually attacked the US are from.
Totally not a Muslim ban.

>Personally I hate Muslims
Why? You've never met any, Cletus.

>implying Kaboom and Kamran weren't recurring

Doesn't need to meet any to know that they're all awful people.
Can we just close the borders permanently?Nobody gets in, nobody gets out.

Most American oil comes from Canada. It's not even about oil, it's just Donny's business interests.

>Doesn't need to meet any women to know that they're all awful
So that's why you're a permavirgin.

I've never met you. Is it fair to assume you're an awful person?

Did anyone else think Trump was Carol?

Sure is comics and cartoons in here.

>Most American oil comes from Canada
Bah, thanks to Drumpf we don't need that stinking oil anymore.

If it's a Muslim ban, then why aren't all Muslim majority countries on the list? And why is it on a country-by-country basis instead of according to religion?

This is a list of Muslim countries.

Indonesia 204,847,000 (87.2%) - NOT BANNED
Pakistan 178,097,000 (96.4%) - NOT BANNED
Bangladesh 145,312,000 (90%) - NOT BANNED
Iran 74,819,000 (99.6%) - BANNED!
Turkey 74,660,000 (98.6%) - NOT BANNED
Egypt 73,746,000 (90%) - NOT BANNED
Algeria 34,780,000 (98.2%) - NOT BANNED
Morocco 32,381,000 (99.9%) - NOT BANNED
Iraq 31,108,000 (98.9%) - BANNED!
Sudan 30,855,000 (97%) - BANNED!
Saudi Arabia 30,770,375(99.9%) - NOT BANNED
Afghanistan 29,047,000 (99.8%) - NOT BANNED
Uzbekistan 26,833,000 (96.5%) - NOT BANNED
Yemen 24,023,000 (99.0%) - BANNED!
Syria 20,895,000 (92.8%) - NOT BANNED
Malaysia 17,139,000 (61.4%) - NOT BANNED
Niger 15,627,000 (98.3%) - NOT BANNED
Somalia 10,864,733 (99.9%) - BANNED!

If he was trying to ban all Muslims from getting into the country, it seems like a really poor attempt.

>not the ones that Donald has business ties to, of course

You mean the ones that the US government also has significant business ties to?

>Totally not a Muslim ban.
All Muslim countries are not on the list, so no, it's not a ban on Muslims.

This stuff is going to do wonders for her sales.

No, the ones that Trump has business interests in were absent, like Saudi Arabia where 15 of the 22 9/11 hijackers came from.

"Totally not a muslim ban, this is a ban on terrorism."

It's a middle-eastern muslim ban. That's just more clumsy to say. It's still a ban that's specifically aimed at muslims. There's some holes in it (funnily enough, holes that mean it wont even cause any terrorist orgs to pause for thought), but that's because trump is a retard. Quit trying to wriggle out with semantics.

Why should people belong?

No it won't, people don't buy comics.

>Saudi Arabia 30,770,375(99.9%) - NOT BANNED

They are the root of everything. Did Trump ever said anything against him or is he in their pockets too?

It seems like you're stretching things to suit your own narrative, user.

We export quite a bit as our Sweet Crude is just better oil than their Sour.

Yes I'm sure fan art will be the final straw to end Ms marvel

Yeah, being the leader of the free world sucks, let's just be isolationists and let other countries determine our fate.

White male incels are more dangerous to the average American than turrrists from countries Trump voters can't find on a map.

CLOTHES are more dangerous than turrrists from those countries.

Also there is no voter fraud but Whitelings don't understand statistics there either. Probably why they buy lottery tickets when they're not smacking their kids or naming their kids Braydon or Aprylle.

Not really. To anyone not from /po/, that's the general narrative.

The US Government is in their pockets. Why do people think this is something Trump started? We've been looking the other way from their Wahhabist antics for years.

>he banned entry from these countries
>due to their muslim populations
>and geographic location
>'ACTUALLY user HE DIDNT BAN INDONESIA HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY SAY ITS A MUSLIM BAN'

He's gotta build the case, they've got too many friends in Congress at the moment. Once he gets them to start calling out "why not the Saudi?" then he'll go "okay fine I'll add the Saudis."

"Saudi Arabia - and I get along great with all of them. They buy apartments from me,” Trump said in Mobile, Ala.

“They spend $40 million, $50 million. Am I supposed to dislike them? I like them very much.”

And?

>ACTUALLY user HE DIDNT BAN INDONESIA
Or the multiple other countries he listed.

>another Sup Forumslitical thread where both sides are determined to get the other to see sense when both of them already made up their mind

This is why the only way for us to move forward is authoritarian rule

Dont think anyone is saying that. The point is that the purported advantages of this blanket ban aren't even there if jihadist groups can just buy a bus ticket to their friends in SA.

I mean aside from the fact that ISIS almost never send people for their jobs and rely on radicalised citizens. Might as well just start donating directly to their recruitment drive.

Figures

>Ban Muslims from all Muslim-majority countries.
>Executive Order is immediately declared unconstitutional and struck down.
>And Donny's business deals fall through!

>Ban some majority-Muslim countries because of "terrorism" and "danger" to the American people.
>EO partially left mostly intact.
>Islamophobes feel safer.
>No one is safer.
>Donny's business partners in non-banned majority-Muslim countries still willing to work with him.
>Supporters of the ban can make an argument that it's not discrimination against Muslims or brown people.
>Everyone knows that it's discrimination, but can't do anything about it.

>This is why the only way for us to move forward is authoritarian rule
I remember being an edgy 14 year old too.

That doesn't matter because he didn't ban people from countries where terrorists come from.

That means the only possible rationale is the religion of the countries that were banned. Or the melanin levels in the populations.

No one's saying he started it, they're just pointing out that that is the kind of thing he was supposed to be against, but obviously that's just him being a showman and he has business interests to protect.

The entire executive order is just trump pretending he's going to be different but it does nothing actually different except make him look like an moron to the rest of the world.

And?

>

Oh she is gonna blow up after this I'm certain.

Does anyone think there's going to be infrastructure too? Or that his administration won't be ten times more corrupt than anything either Clinton has ever done?

With the added bonus of enabling ISIS and drawing a big fucking target on the US

Do you never get tired of having to go through all of those mental gymnastics?

It wouldn't even be unconstitutional for him to do the former. The President can ban any class of foreign nationals from entering the country, for any reason, if they believe that class to be detrimental to the interests of the United States. Trump didn't invent this power.

"NOT A MUSLIM BAN!"

(Evidence to support it is a Muslim ban)

"And?"

>Obama had a fucking ban on the same Muslim countries in 2011 and fucking dropped a bomb every 20 minutes on average for 8 years and not a fucking peep from the left
This is entertaining

And so it's a mostly symbolic gesture that hurts common innocent people more than the actual terrorists it's meant to bar.

Tell me why authoritarian rule wouldnt make the state more efficient

When's the first comic where a superhero just ups and decides to tear down the wall or fight the government?

It was a matter of the list Obama made, Saudis are smart and generally don't shit where they eat and fund international terror cells in other countries. Energy independence is the only long term solution, about 15 of the oil the US uses comes from there so as a matter of energy security it isn't the best idea.

>Evidence to support it is a Muslim ban
Where?

Well the big difference is that Obama was clearly reactive while Trump has promised all-Muslim bans during campaigns, and that this could be seen as lead-up to such a ban, while Obama's ban never led up to anything.

Actually what he did was revoke and revise legislation on foreign nationals it in the span of a couple of days.

And he didn't bomb the wrong countries or people. He just wasn't a pacifist.

>If it's a Muslim ban, then why aren't all Muslim majority countries on the list? And why is it on a country-by-country basis instead of according to religion?

Because Trump proposed a Muslim ban, but someone with half a brain pointed out that it was unworkable. But they didn't want to walk away from it, so it was watered down into something only slightly less retarded.

Well, it could also be he used the list from one of Obama's more recent bills.

congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/158/text

Obama is like the leftist Reagen, a saint.

Well some of his supporters have gotten really defensive lately while others are just shuffling off like they're embarrassed.

The morons who thought the wall actually made sense are likely to believe he's acting to stop the terrorists or something dumb like that.

>And he didn't bomb the wrong countries or people.
MANY MANY "innocents" felt Obongo's drone strikes.
I don't mind of course, but you should.

This comment actually sent a chill down my spine.

I want to know why he'll gladly admit he just hates brown people, but he's desperately trying to convince us it's not a Muslim ban.

Why don't you guys realize that most of the people on Sup Forums who voted Trump realize that he's a buffoon and just valued stemming the tide of cultural marxism over a calm America?

What I want to know is why those vocal about hating white people are mostly white people

So you agree with Sup Forums that there's no such thing as an innocent brown person?

This thread sucks. I'm out.

Literally right there; just behind your cognitive bias.

Well what is it? What is it a ban of?

The Jews have ingrained white guilt into the white psyche.

desu

Link? How was his travel ban just as bad?

>And he didn't bomb the wrong countries or people

How?

Saudi exports most of the world's oil. It would be diplomatically stupid to place a ban on them like that. The other countries won't actually hurt us a bit

>his popularity is surely falling and people are embarrassed to be associated with him!
Sure thing, bud. If we're going by anecdotes, I had multiple liberal friends disavow protesters shutting down airports and blocking roads and that must mean leftisim is dead and the American Reich is totally rising.

What the fuck does that even mean??

Catholic guilt. We thump the Bible hard enough to see our hypocrisy fall out of it and it hurts.

Potential terrorists.

It's being thaught in American, Canadian and English higher eductaion and spread in the media constantly which is how it spreads to other white nations thanks to america's soft power.

except Christian immigrants from the banned countries are given priority

Honestly, I'm happy, fuck muslims.

Is anyone actually against this?

>he didn't bomb the wrong countries
I really hope this is a troll having a giggle.

Yes.

Just look at Germany.

Yes, because Christians grew out of their edgy crusade phase a while ago.

Yeah, it's not like Iran was going to spend 17 Billion dollars to an American manufacturing company to modernize their airports. Airbus in France can enjoy that now.

Because cultural marxism never had a hold of anything, it was just a fad for college kids that blew up in their faces several times in one year and by this point has more idiots still "fighting" against it that actually in support of it.

I'm sure there are still SJWs hiding under your bed though, but people are seeing idiots like you as a worse problem now and just as retarded.

Liberals are asspained and the Soros funded (((ACLU))) is trying to sue Trump to stop it